CDZ Does questioning Trump re Korea make you "unpatriotic" ?

Just various comments I have read on here tonight.

Does any leader have a blank cheque to wage war ?

Can you question this right ?

At what point should you fall in line ?

Why are doubters vilified ?
Giving aide and comfort to our enemies.....North Korea....is unpatriotic.
Whining about what Trump says to that fat little shit is propping him up.
But I dont see anyone "giving aid" to korea. I see people saying that they would rather not have a nuclear war. Surely that view is important ?
just ignore them...the neocons did the same thing to those that didn't think war was necessary in Iraq, called us unpatriotic, Saddam lovers, and traitors and all kinds of sweet things! :eek:

Perhaps the Koreans have nukes because they feel threatened by the US ? That must be worth exploring ?

Can you get more weird, please? Should we explore why it's wrong for policemen to carry guns because it upset Charles Manson or Al Capone?

It would be unpatriotic not to question your government... Trump can not declare war without approval from Congress but military action in North Korea can happen once the threat against Guam is beyond a doubt.

Also North Korea has Nuclear weapons because Russia and China allows it and has little to do with the possible threat the U.S. poses to the isolated country.

If Russia and China did not use North Korea like the pawn it is then North Korea would be like the Philippines and without Nuclear Weapons.

So in the end people need it look deeper and realize China and Russia are the problem and they pull the strings when they want the world to look the other way and ignore their nonsense for a moment...

It would be unpatriotic not to question your government... Trump can not declare war without approval from Congress but military action in North Korea can happen once the threat against Guam is beyond a doubt.

Also North Korea has Nuclear weapons because Russia and China allows it and has little to do with the possible threat the U.S. poses to the isolated country.

If Russia and China did not use North Korea like the pawn it is then North Korea would be like the Philippines and without Nuclear Weapons.

So in the end people need it look deeper and realize China and Russia are the problem and they pull the strings when they want the world to look the other way and ignore their nonsense for a moment...
I dont think that anyone can believe that the regime/cult has limped on for so long. But if I was NK and was on the "axis of evil" and I looked at the way the US beats up little guys.............I would want my own nukes.

I'm not aware of anybody who doesn't know this, just hypocrites feigning ignorance, and now their bluffs are being called out. The myth that the U.S. is the cause of all evil is failing yet again, and the real imperialists and war mongers now have no place to hide, especially their fans like Tommy and the faux 'Peace Left'.

I dont think that anyone can believe that the regime/cult has limped on for so long. But if I was NK and was on the "axis of evil" and I looked at the way the US beats up little guys.............I would want my own nukes.

Are you still angry that Churchill didn't surrender England to the Nazis, like a good little 'progressive' would have done?

Does any leader have a blank cheque to wage war ? only if you have the (d). read history for proof

Can you question this right ? He doesn't have the right.

At what point should you fall in line ? If war breaks out, it's good for moral.

Why are doubters vilified ? their team vs your team. but you knew the answer as you have committed vilification.

It clearly isn't.

What is happening, again, is that the right demand you say what they want you to say or they will label you "unpatriotic" or some nonsense or other.
No.....you liberals are the ones always demanding shit.
We're simply pointing out your habit of criticizing everything Trump does....even when it becomes dangerous if not treasonous.

But I dont see anyone "giving aid" to korea. I see people saying that they would rather not have a nuclear war. Surely that view is important ?
just ignore them...the neocons did the same thing to those that didn't think war was necessary in Iraq, called us unpatriotic, Saddam lovers, and traitors and all kinds of sweet things! :eek:
And you Snowflakes did the same thing with Libya and Syria.....oh and not accepting the election results if Hillary won.

I don't question NK they have given us problems for over 60 years, I do question the U.S. making the first strike. If our missile defense systems work then we should be able to stop theirs before the first hit. I think anyone that follows blindly is kin to following Hitler. Anyone who doesn't question to some extent is a fool.

Our President, unlike many leaders, does not have the right to wage war on his own. He can authorize retaliatory action, but still has to ask Congress for a declaration of war. North Korea is an interesting case since we are, technically, still at war. It never ended. There was a temporary truce, still in effect. No need to ask for a "declaration of war" to resume hostilities.

What's really surprising is to see the American left step up to support KJU! And, he knows it. He's playing on it. It's hard to know who said what, KJU sounds just like CNN and not as bad as Morning Joe!

Was there ever a declaration of war? I don't think there was and today I believe he does have to ask for a declaration.

Of course it is not unpatriotic, as long as you are honest with the level of threat and the character from which that threat is coming from. This guy cannot and should not have nukes. No if and's or buts, of this, I am personally very rigid. The outcome and solution requires a global effort. Peace would be the best outcome, but as I always say about terrorists, "you can't sit down and have a cup of tea and talk to them about the ills of their ways", this appears to be the case with the North Korean dictator. He wants self preservation and power.

We have been outright lucky that there hasn't been a nuke war yet. Do the research, start with a Russian military defense officer named Petrov. He was supposed to nuke America after the Russian radar system suggested America had launched nukes on Russia, but he made the individual decision to not send nukes back to America as he didn't believe the radar system (since only a couple were shown on the radar and he believed America would have sent hundreds to limit any response). It turned out, the radar system was defective and it was due to the reflection of the sun that radar wrongly interpreted as nukes. This is one of many cases.

No, it's never unpatriotic to question ones leader.

It clearly isn't.

What is happening, again, is that the right demand you say what they want you to say or they will label you "unpatriotic" or some nonsense or other.
We're simply pointing out your habit of criticizing everything Trump does....even when it becomes dangerous if not treasonous.

To question is not to criticize. Big difference.

One wonders why the butthurt republican snowflakes continue to live in a country they clearly hate. There is only one thing republicans hate more than America & that is America's moral clarity and family values. Instead of individual freedom they only care about obeying whatever rush & company spew out from the Central Deep State hive.

Funny how you ignore that America has been giving aide to our enemy China to destroy us. You look at anything you buy now these days it does not say made in america anymore.It says Made in CHINA.

China has slave labor so they have everything made there so they dont have to pay americans what they are worth.

Every president starting with that bastard Reagan has been a traiter to America and given our jobs to China. sorry Reagan apologists,he was not the great man we were all brainwashed to believe he was in our corrupt school systems.

How Reagan Sold The United States Piece By Piece
It is not a coincidence that China’s progress started during Reagan presidency. It was Reagan who started the process of deregulation that ultimately resulted in American jobs being outsourced all over the world and, a by the end of his era, there was a large increase in crappy jobs for Americans.

Re: China. I go to Nixon.

But that said NK is something now that can't be undone and it comes with a nuke tag.

One wonders why the butthurt republican snowflakes continue to live in a country they clearly hate. There is only one thing republicans hate more than America & that is America's moral clarity and family values. Instead of individual freedom they only care about obeying whatever rush & company spew out from the Central Deep State hive.

You are in CDZ. Read the rules.

It clearly isn't.

Oh god, this post is oozing with partisan crap. I can't be bothered to even read it all, it's not worth the time.

I had no problem with Afghanistan. Clinton knew and allowed the Taliban's rise for years under Bhutto and their pre disposition to assisting AQ and after 9/11 it was a done deal that the nest of vipers had to be removed.

Many conservatives did NOT cheer on Iraq. Not at all. Let alone rebuilding in Iraq and Afghanistan that led to so many deaths. And here we are in this day and age being told by the Obama administration over and over and over that its an Arab Spring. Mubarak had to be removed. Libya now has open air slave markets in Tripoli and of course Obama et al including the war hawks like that old bastard that can't die fast enough for me McCain begging for the removal of Assad and giving the world ISIS.

Where is CODE PINK? Where are the marches?

I guarantee they are gearing up for going against Trump.

It clearly isn't.

Oh god, this post is oozing with partisan crap. I can't be bothered to even read it all, it's not worth the time.
Apathy is a staple of the left.
Strange how your emotions rule your thoughts and your political beliefs and helps you all to live in a fantasy world and never have to face reality.
All you care about is yourselves and letting men go to bathroom in any shitter they choose.

Forum List

Back