CDZ The Possibility of India and China going to war?

Would the radical left be happy about the two most populous nations going to total war, and millions are murder?

From what I'm reading they are alrdy in low level confrontation is couple areas and China is surrounding them with military bases in countries.

China has told India to stay away from manufacturing and India has told China to keep away from software development.
Not that India can actually develop software.

From what I'm reading they are alrdy in low level confrontation is couple areas and China is surrounding them with military bases in countries.

They have been in confrontation ----FOR A LONG TIME-------their confrontation was the subject of my
Junior HS term paper------more than 50 years ago. They seem to keep it on the borders

China has told India to stay away from manufacturing and India has told China to keep away from software development.
Not that India can actually develop software.

china told india------"you can't use jails as work houses-----we got FIRSTIES on that sort of dirt"

A little history: Bill Clinton sold missile targeting technology to the Chinese in return for campaign contributions. This threatened India, which then developed its own nuclear weapons. This threatened Pakistan, which then developed its own nuclear weapons. Clinton also looked the other way as North Korea developed its own nuclear weapons, as Obama was doing with Iran.

These scoundrels have made the world a much more dangerous place, yet they are still praised by those who claim to be in favor of world peace.

India increases military alert along border with China
The intersection of borders between Bhutan, China and India has seen an eight-week standoff with soldiers from opposing sides standing only 100 meters apart in some places. Indian soldiers recently stopped road construction in the area by the People’s Liberation Army, concerned that China is changing the facts on the ground in the area. The areas of contention are the Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh provinces controlled by India and claimed by China.

I have seen three threads on the subject and two were here on USMB. What is the likelihood?
I would not surprise me. It would be bad for China, in as they trade with India and both have Nuks in storage for just that occasion. It is like North Korea blasting anyone, it would end their nation on the map.

historically----even before they had nukes------all they seem to have done is mocked each other
across the borders--------they do have some land disputes----I do not know the details

Forum List

Back