Does Obama want to secretly start WW3?

World War 3 is inevitible. History of humanity is defined by the wars. In the entire history of human beings there has never ever been a year a war or organized conflict wasn't raging somewhere in the world. Peace is only the period in-between wars when everyone rearms and rebuilds after the last war.

India and Pakistan are one bad bottle of tequila from lobbing nukes at each other. DPRK is batshit crazy and with their young leader has pleanty of time to go crazier still. The middle east, Japan, and others are going to become nuclear armed eventually, rumblings and rumors already exist they're actively pursueing such weaponry. And Russia's doing the kind of things that make defense anlaysts lose sleep at night.

Short of a world-unifying event like hostile aliens show up, or a big asteroid threatens the entire planet - we're fucked.

That is the only possible reason for him leading the entire world in attacking ISIL.

Obama? Leading?

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did the little pansy ask Vlad for permission first?

We should be damn grateful we have Alex Jones to tell us the truth - although, he actually indicted Pooting. Or didn't you notice that?

:rolleyes:

Like most hacks, you're dumb as a brick. What incited Putin is that ISIS attacked a Russian airliner. Putin didn't pull an Obama and go play golf, he retaliated and made it clear the price of attacking Russia, ensuring further targets will be American, since we have a weak and cowardly leader.

I think we Rightists do have some problems with Putin. However regarding ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, Al-Nusra et al, he is doing the correct thing, which is why we tend to support him.

Putin is a KGB thug with aspirations to recreate the old USSR. He is no friend to America or American interests.

That doesn't change the fact that Obama is a weak and ineffectual leader in contrast to Putin who is highly effective.

The Benghazi incident was totally outrageous and to be honest, if it wasn't for the MSM, Hillary would have already of had to drop out of the Presidential race.

Perhaps, but I certainly don't WANT her to drop out. Not since George McGovern have the democrats run a candidate so absolutely guaranteed to lose.

Hillary is a gift of the presidency to the GOP - who will fuck it up, as they always do. My big concern is that the GOP will actually put that idiot Trump in office.

Who's applauding everything Putin does, not Obama? He finally starts helping against ISIS and has people like you creaming in their jeans. :laugh2:

Obama is a snivling little bitch. America fucked up electing a gay man as president. This is where we really pay for it, as Obama is weak and effeminate. Putin doesn't give a damn about the interests of America, but then neither does Obama. Putin does care about the interests of his own country, which is where people see the contrast.

Obama is a disaster. It didn't seem possible for a president to be worse in foreign policy than Carter, but Obama is. And yes, I blame this on him being gay.

WW3 would probably be the final push towards globalization.
Almost everything else about him is globalization, so why not?

Of course he does. If he didn't he wouldn't be seemingly deliberately poking China AND Russia simultaneously

LOL! If he were poking China and Russia... that would actually be a good sign. As THAT is what he SHOULD be doing and what the world would reasonably expect of him.

The reason that Russia is in Syria, is that they KNEW THEY COULD... .

Which means that obama is working WITH Putin... and as far as anyone can tell, he's playing the role of Putin's BITCH!

'Um, whatever....:rolleyes-41:

obama and the cult appreciate your deflective support.

I don't support Obama, so I don't get what you're attempting to communicate.

Hmm... It is stated clearly.

I'm saying that obama is working with those intent upon injury to the United States, toward the goal of injuring the United States. (That's why I said he's PUTIN'S BITCH")

Can you give an example where Obama is Putin bitch? Or you are one of Putin bitch because you adore him so much.
And what do you expect Obama should do in dealing with Russian and China? Stay out of their way? Are you some kind of military tacticians or penguin tacticians?

I think we Rightists do have some problems with Putin. However regarding ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, Al-Nusra et al, he is doing the correct thing, which is why we tend to support him.

Putin is a KGB thug with aspirations to recreate the old USSR. He is no friend to America or American interests.

That doesn't change the fact that Obama is a weak and ineffectual leader in contrast to Putin who is highly effective.

Just because he is start bombing and killing civilians in Syria and to make sure Assad will remain in power. Putin is highly effective? On what?
I'm just guessing.....Putin will bail out of Syria in less than a year.

Obama is a snivling little bitch. America fucked up electing a gay man as president. This is where we really pay for it, as Obama is weak and effeminate. Putin doesn't give a damn about the interests of America, but then neither does Obama. Putin does care about the interests of his own country, which is where people see the contrast. Obama is a disaster. It didn't seem possible for a president to be worse in foreign policy than Carter, but Obama is. And yes, I blame this on him being gay.
Issues ^^^ :laugh2:

Obama is a snivling little bitch. America fucked up electing a gay man as president. This is where we really pay for it, as Obama is weak and effeminate. Putin doesn't give a damn about the interests of America, but then neither does Obama. Putin does care about the interests of his own country, which is where people see the contrast. Obama is a disaster. It didn't seem possible for a president to be worse in foreign policy than Carter, but Obama is. And yes, I blame this on him being gay.
Issues ^^^ :laugh2:
^^^^^^^ Hack :thup:

Does Obama want to rape small dogs?

Does Obama want to ax murder nuns?

I'm just asking questions here.

The OP feeds into the rubes' desire to believe anything and everything negative about Obama, no matter how preposterous. And if you don't guzzle down Herr Goebbels' absurd missives, why you must be an enemy of the State!
'

The narcotized never cease to amaze me

Dingle Berry, Sir,

Is Obama fucking around in Syria?

Is Syria a sovereign Country?

Does the small country of Syria threaten our National Security interests in any way , shape, or form?

Are Syria and Russia allies?

Has Assad, Syria's Prime Minister, authorized Russia to use troops in Syria? Has he authorized Obama or any other country to enter its territory?

LOL! If he were poking China and Russia... that would actually be a good sign. As THAT is what he SHOULD be doing and what the world would reasonably expect of him.

The reason that Russia is in Syria, is that they KNEW THEY COULD... .

Which means that obama is working WITH Putin... and as far as anyone can tell, he's playing the role of Putin's BITCH!

'Um, whatever....:rolleyes-41:

obama and the cult appreciate your deflective support.

I don't support Obama, so I don't get what you're attempting to communicate.

Hmm... It is stated clearly.

I'm saying that obama is working with those intent upon injury to the United States, toward the goal of injuring the United States. (That's why I said he's PUTIN'S BITCH")

Can you give an example where Obama is Putin bitch? Or you are one of Putin bitch because you adore him so much.
And what do you expect Obama should do in dealing with Russian and China? Stay out of their way? Are you some kind of military tacticians or penguin tacticians?

Yes stay out of their way. Who appointed Washington DC the Dictatorship of the world? Who appointed Washington DC with the unilateral right to dictate what other nations can or cannot do?

That's right NOBODY appointed them, they appointed themselves because they think that they're "special"

It's a pity that Washington DC doesn't throw it's weight around and try and swing the hammer at:

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Pakistan....just for starters.

Does Obama want to rape small dogs?

Does Obama want to ax murder nuns?

I'm just asking questions here.

The OP feeds into the rubes' desire to believe anything and everything negative about Obama, no matter how preposterous. And if you don't guzzle down Herr Goebbels' absurd missives, why you must be an enemy of the State!
'

The narcotized never cease to amaze me

Dingle Berry, Sir,

Is Obama fucking around in Syria?

Is Syria a sovereign Country?

Does the small country of Syria threaten our National Security interests in any way , shape, or form?

Are Syria and Russia allies?

Has Assad, Syria's Prime Minister, authorized Russia to use troops in Syria? Has he authorized Obama or any other country to enter its territory?

Excellent stuff, all points 100% correct.

WW3 would probably be the final push towards globalization.
Almost everything else about him is globalization, so why not?

Which is why I'm 100% anti-globalisation....we know what their Agenda is. It's NOT an Agenda that's good for 90% of the peoples of this world.

Who's applauding everything Putin does, not Obama? He finally starts helping against ISIS and has people like you creaming in their jeans. :laugh2:

Obama is a snivling little bitch. America fucked up electing a gay man as president. This is where we really pay for it, as Obama is weak and effeminate. Putin doesn't give a damn about the interests of America, but then neither does Obama. Putin does care about the interests of his own country, which is where people see the contrast.

Obama is a disaster. It didn't seem possible for a president to be worse in foreign policy than Carter, but Obama is. And yes, I blame this on him being gay.

Can we even name one foreign policy success from the Obama Administration? No. Obama has the anti-Midas Touch.

He's a weakling in everything, he rarely even makes any sense these days. Putin has checkmated Obama and Obama is throwing a tantrum and stamping his foot and flinging crap around the room....and he needs to try and prove that he's not a weakling pansy....and if that means WWIII, then golly he'll just go for it, regardless of what the inevitable grotesque consequences are going to be.

Obama doesn't care, he doesn't care because he's Obama, he has at the least Narcissistic Personality Order and at the worst he exhibits Sociopathic Tendency.

The Republicans are Putin's bitch. They seem to cheer everything he does.
Actaully Comrade Shitferbrains, Obama is Putin's bitch.

IF Obama were doing the right thing, then I'd support him on that.

This has nothing to do with politics, this is simply about right and wrong. Putin is right and Obama has consistently walked the wrong road.

Forum List

Back