Does Obama want to secretly start WW3?

If he does not want to secretly start WW3 what would he be doing differently?

Is Barack Obama Actually TRYING To Start World War III?

Of course he does. If he didn't he wouldn't be seemingly deliberately poking China AND Russia simultaneously

LOL! If he were poking China and Russia... that would actually be a good sign. As THAT is what he SHOULD be doing and what the world would reasonably expect of him.

The reason that Russia is in Syria, is that they KNEW THEY COULD... .

Which means that obama is working WITH Putin... and as far as anyone can tell, he's playing the role of Putin's BITCH!

'Um, whatever....:rolleyes-41:

obama and the cult appreciate your deflective support.

No. Obama doesn't secretly want to start WWIII.

It's the Republicans that want to do that.

The Leftists as per usual, total hypocrites.

When a Leftist is President you're all gung-ho for war war war! When a Conservative is President you suddenly become fanatically anti-war.

Rightist's like me, at least we can admit when a Conservative gets it wrong. GWB made a massive mistake removing Saddam Hussein, in fact Iraq should never have been invaded in the first place. Nothing to do with 9/11, no WMD.

The correct two countries that should have been invaded were as ever, Saudi Arabia and of course Pakistan, now after 9/11 they were the logical invasion choices.

Conservatives can admit when a Conservative has messed up....Liberals can NEVER admit when a Liberal has messed up.

As I said, when a Leftist is President you become war-mongers, banging the war drum and are willing to follow the Leftist even off the cliff.

When a Conservative is President, you're anti-war, protesting, blowing whistles and banging pots and pans in the street and in general all acting like Cindy Sheehan.

Hypocrites.

Of course he does. If he didn't he wouldn't be seemingly deliberately poking China AND Russia simultaneously

LOL! If he were poking China and Russia... that would actually be a good sign. As THAT is what he SHOULD be doing and what the world would reasonably expect of him.

Which means that obama is working WITH Putin... and as far as anyone can tell, he's playing the role of Putin's BITCH!

I don't support Obama, so I don't get what you're attempting to communicate.

When a Leftist is President you're all gung-ho for war war war! When a Conservative is President you suddenly become fanatically anti-war.

Rightist's like me, at least we can admit when a Conservative gets it wrong. GWB made a massive mistake removing Saddam Hussein, in fact Iraq should never have been invaded in the first place. Nothing to do with 9/11, no WMD.

The correct two countries that should have been invaded were as ever, Saudi Arabia and of course Pakistan, now after 9/11 they were the logical invasion choices.

Conservatives can admit when a Conservative has messed up....Liberals can NEVER admit when a Liberal has messed up.

As I said, when a Leftist is President you become war-mongers, banging the war drum and are willing to follow the Leftist even off the cliff.

When a Conservative is President, you're anti-war, protesting, blowing whistles and banging pots and pans in the street and in general all acting like Cindy Sheehan.

Hypocrites.
I am always gung-ho for war..It's neat...I joined the Army to play with big toys that destroy things....

Hmm... It is stated clearly.

I'm saying that obama is working with those intent upon injury to the United States, toward the goal of injuring the United States. (That's why I said he's PUTIN'S BITCH")

Hypocrites.
I am always gung-ho for war..It's neat...I joined the Army to play with big toys that destroy things....

:rolleyes-41:

Hmm... It is stated clearly.

I'm saying that obama is working with those intent upon injury to the United States, toward the goal of injuring the United States. (That's why I said he's PUTIN'S BITCH")

If you would have just stated it clearly clearly originally. Of course Obama is an enemy of America, so yes, he's Putin's bitch.

That is the only possible reason for him leading the entire world in attacking ISIL.

We should be damn grateful we have Alex Jones to tell us the truth - although, he actually indicted Pooting. Or didn't you notice that?

:rolleyes:

Really? Obama just signed a bill sending them $600 million worth of more goodies....you know the "moderate rebels", in the real world known as the Al-Nusra Front and ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Why does Obama support Turkey? You know Turkey who have repeatedly bombed the Kurds....the same Kurds who for many months have been on the ground actually fighting Al-Nusra and ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

According to you Obama is "leading the world" in attacking a terrorist group that even the declassified DIA documents admit Obama and the CIA created to use as a tool.

Actual documents Pgs. 394-398 (396) from JW v DOD and State 14-812:

Pgs. 394-398 (396) from JW v DOD and State 14-812 - Judicial Watch

Not to mention the Benghazi attack that Obama and Hillary knew was going to happen 10 days before it happened:

JW: Obama Admin Knew About Benghazi Before It Happened

Again, if this were a Republican Administration, the Leftists would be screaming blue murder so must they'd have already all burst veins.

When it's a Democrat Administration, it appears not only to be okay, but the Leftists become 100% apologists.

That is the only possible reason for him leading the entire world in attacking ISIL.

We should be damn grateful we have Alex Jones to tell us the truth - although, he actually indicted Pooting. Or didn't you notice that?

Really? Obama just signed a bill sending them $600 million worth of more goodies....you know the "moderate rebels", in the real world known as the Al-Nusra Front and ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

Why does Obama support Turkey? You know Turkey who have repeatedly bombed the Kurds....the same Kurds who for many months have been on the ground actually fighting Al-Nusra and ISIL/ISIS/Daesh.

According to you Obama is "leading the world" in attacking a terrorist group that even the declassified DIA documents admit Obama and the CIA created to use as a tool.

Not to mention the Benghazi attack that Obama and Hillary knew was going to happen 10 days before it happened:

Again, if this were a Republican Administration, the Leftists would be screaming blue murder so must they'd have already all burst veins.

When it's a Democrat Administration, it appears not only to be okay, but the Leftists become 100% apologists.
What law did Oblama sign to give the rebels $600 million?

Pgs.-394-398-396-from-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.jpg

Where does it state that the US created ISIS on this document?

What law did Oblama sign to give the rebels $600 million?

The one he signed at Thanksgiving.

He's not even being secretive about it. This is really what he wants. He's talked about it in the past, about creating an atmosphere that results in dissention, war, and "acceptable die-off" as the government asserts control over every aspect of our lives and our children's lives.

Now I know what Trump was saying last week when he said Hillary and the Obama administration knew those men were sitting ducks in Benghazi. He said they must of known it. And then just days after the attack they said it was a video and put a man in jail to keep him quiet. Nice...

Forum List

Back