Does Obama read the tea leaves? Promises to work with GOP if reelected

You're wrong. President Obama tried too hard to work with Republicans despite knowing all they wanted to do was take him down. The GOP is now run by a totally different breed and they care only about the party. Not us.

No matter how much you run your acid tongue and try to act big and bad, to fool everyone into thinking you have a brain, you are just a bullying blowhard.

He never tried at all.
The dates that I've documented and the link prove that.

Actually....your blind support of this empty suit would be far better served if you claimed that his solutions were so very brilliant that any compromise or hesitation would have been disastrous!

Of course, I'd rip that argument up as well.

No...the best you could do is to write this down and have it notarized:
"I, Rin-Tin-Tin, long ago gave up any attempts to think for myself, or even judge the veracity of any claim made by my Democrat handlers....
...I simply support anything they say or do.
signed....me-too, er...Rin-Tin-Tin."

You really need to grow up. I have already posted like 5 links of uncooperative behavior by Republicans. I can post a lot more. What for?? So you can sing childish songs and name call?? You do not rip up anyone's argument, little girl. As I have told you before, get over yourself.

Only 5......:lmao: Amazing the opposition one gets when catering to special interests.

We can only hope most of this admin does prison time, because they have committed the felonies......

You do know that when Obama wins reelection, there will be no impediment for Republicans to act in the best interest of the American people.
You do know that the GOP views opposition to Obama's policies as being in the best interest of the American people, don't you?

What, you really think they like his ideas -- they just don't like him because he's black? Are you really that stupid?

When did they ever listen to his ideas?? Why do you people ignore their little meeting on inauguration day, as well as Mitch McConnell's statement about making Obama a one term president??

Bob Woodward's book will show you how you've been duped.

This was after he had tried to accommodate them over and over again. You know that.

Keep trying to insult me. It's how I know I get to you and that my posts piss you off. You are so transparent. Political Chic, indeed. :lol:

This is only fun, Rinty, when someone bites it big time....

...that's were you come in!

"This was after he had tried to accommodate them over and over again. You know that."

Funny!!!

Wait 'til you learn how to use a calendar....and then even you will see how very funny this is!!!

Watch:

1. Obama was immaculated....er, inaugurated January 20, 2009!!!

Go ahead...check: I'll wait.

2. "This was after he had tried to accommodate them over and over again. You know that."

Really?

".... tried to accommodate them over and over again. "

Reallly, really???
He must have done it pretty quickly,eh?

3. Check the date of the Politico article of Obama refusing to allow any Republican input: It was January 23, 2009!!!!
"By JONATHAN MARTIN & CAROL E. LEE | 1/23/09 1:25 PM EDT"
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

Between January 20 and January 23...Obama: the Rapid Accommodater!!!
And not just over, but "...over and over..."

Bet you thought I'd run out of ways to humiliate you, huh?

Nope....I'm here to help you achieve your comic potential!!!
You are as burned as Edgar Winter on an Ecuadorian beach!

Here are the two things you must remember:
never write a post as dumb as this again, and
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

You're wrong. President Obama tried too hard to work with Republicans despite knowing all they wanted to do was take him down. The GOP is now run by a totally different breed and they care only about the party. Not us.

No matter how much you run your acid tongue and try to act big and bad, to fool everyone into thinking you have a brain, you are just a bullying blowhard.

Perhaps not big....but I'm b-a-a-a-d--d-d-d-

Last edited by a moderator:

He never tried at all.

Actually....your blind support of this empty suit would be far better served if you claimed that his solutions were so very brilliant that any compromise or hesitation would have been disastrous!

"I, Rin-Tin-Tin, long ago gave up any attempts to think for myself, or even judge the veracity of any claim made by my Democrat handlers....

You really need to grow up. I have already posted like 5 links of uncooperative behavior by Republicans. I can post a lot more. What for?? So you can sing childish songs and name call?? You do not rip up anyone's argument, little girl. As I have told you before, get over yourself.

January 20....sworn in.

January 22....refused to compromise....set the tone.

So....could you provide all of those " have already posted like 5 links of uncooperative behavior by Republicans" that occurred between January 20th and January 22?

When you have that material, just phone...I'll be ice skating in Hell.

He never tried at all.

"You really need to grow up.... little girl."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWTiv0srfjE]VINTAGE 80'S TOYS R US COMMERCIAL I DON'T WANNA GROW UP, I'M A TOYS R US KID #2 - YouTube[/ame]

You do know that when Obama wins reelection, there will be no impediment for Republicans to act in the best interest of the American people.
You do know that the GOP views opposition to Obama's policies as being in the best interest of the American people, don't you?

What, you really think they like his ideas -- they just don't like him because he's black? Are you really that stupid?

When did they ever listen to his ideas?? Why do you people ignore their little meeting on inauguration day, as well as Mitch McConnell's statement about making Obama a one term president??
Really? So Obama never announced his policies, plans, and intentions during his campaign?

:lmao:

Bob Woodward's book will show you how you've been duped.

But she will not accept it.

This is only fun, Rinty, when someone bites it big time....

...that's were you come in!

"This was after he had tried to accommodate them over and over again. You know that."

Funny!!!

Wait 'til you learn how to use a calendar....and then even you will see how very funny this is!!!

Watch:

1. Obama was immaculated....er, inaugurated January 20, 2009!!!

Go ahead...check: I'll wait.

2. "This was after he had tried to accommodate them over and over again. You know that."

Really?

Reallly, really???
He must have done it pretty quickly,eh?

3. Check the date of the Politico article of Obama refusing to allow any Republican input: It was January 23, 2009!!!!
"By JONATHAN MARTIN & CAROL E. LEE | 1/23/09 1:25 PM EDT"
Obama to GOP: 'I won' - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

Between January 20 and January 23...Obama: the Rapid Accommodater!!!
And not just over, but "...over and over..."

Bet you thought I'd run out of ways to humiliate you, huh?

Nope....I'm here to help you achieve your comic potential!!!
You are as burned as Edgar Winter on an Ecuadorian beach!

Here are the two things you must remember:
never write a post as dumb as this again, and
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

Perhaps not big....but I'm b-a-a-a-d--d-d-d-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e1PkTUJ2iU]Michael Jackson- Bad (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Michael should haunt your sorry butt tonight. Hope he does. I really doubt he would want the likes of you using his music for your bat crap crazy shenanigans.

He never tried at all.

"You really need to grow up.... little girl."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWTiv0srfjE]VINTAGE 80'S TOYS R US COMMERCIAL I DON'T WANNA GROW UP, I'M A TOYS R US KID #2 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't care to see a video of you. Where is your gun in the picture??? Do you know how corny that looks?? Not to mention stupid.

Forum List

Back