Does Obama have some illegitimate sons out there lol

o for fucks sake there frankie...every little thing is examined......mitt's high school bullying is off limits but obama pot smoking isnt.....when does it all stop...all these issues of distraction

Even though rectal epithelium is quite thin and pathogens easily pass through to gain entrance to the general circulation, ie the HIV virus, its still difficult to impregnate anyone through that route. Especially non females. You have to assume that Choomwagon, or the Pakololo Kid may not have know the difference at various times, some of the recent photographs indicating a serious state of intoxication when taken.

Did all you nut jobs already forget the allegation that Obama is gay?

This is like the wild eyed accusations that he's "Muslim" (sic) combined with your hatred of his former Christian preacher. Which is it?

You're so desperate, you forget your former lies about our president. Or, maybe it's just the Spaghtti Approach. You think that if you throw enough of this shit against the wall, something just might stick.

What a bunch of maroons.

What wild eyed accusation? It's a joke based on Obama's fuck ups in several speeches referring to his "sons".

And referring to his "sons" and his daughters.

:lol:

Deal with it. He's not perfect.

Not even adequate.

o for fucks sake there frankie...every little thing is examined......mitt's high school bullying is off limits but obama pot smoking isnt.....when does it all stop...all these issues of distraction

Big difference, Mitt didn't dig up his high school buddies, the media did...
with the two sons, Obama Actually SAID IT

okay i am going with condi and bush being married in secret......obama has no real children.....michelle is really a shim....the list just goes on and on

omg, get a grip.

Just in reading what he said it's obvious he meant "your" sons and mistakenly said "my". Yeah, even with the totus it's easy to do ... especially when you are repeating the same thing in stump speech after stump speech.

This thread is dumb.

Last edited:
omg, get a gripe.

Just in reading what he said it's obvious he meant "your" sons and mistakenly said "my". Yeah, even with the totus it's easy to do ... especially when you are repeating the same thing in stump speech after stump speech.

This thread is dumb.

The thread is mocking Obama. No one believes that Obama really truly has sons. But he's making these gaffes over and over.

Oh and it's more than these past couple of times in regards to referencing "my sons".

It's open season on the "most intelligent man on the planet" :lol: Payback is a bitch don't you think?

the whine from some on here about posting what Obama Actually says is hilarious...Plus we need some cheese..

but let someone say, you lie...

heads and threads EXPLODE...

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

His ALLEGED h.s. bullying. And there is CLEARLY nothing off-limits when it comes to Mitt.

But The ONE and his media flaks (i.e., the media itself) would have us believe that there are entire TOPICS that are off limits when it comes to The ONE.

Obama bullied and interrupted to get an extra toke off a joint. He's been taking from those who have what he wants all his life.

I'd laugh my ass off if some sort of paternity lawsuits started popping up. They'd make the "Bimbo Eruptions" look like a mild party prank. Hillary had a helluva temper. Now Michelle? Wow. She may kill him if it did happen.

See, I'd agree with you if team P-BO hadn't kicked open the doors on this in an attempt to shred Romney on his past. Therefore, the closed door to P-BO's past is open.

When they go after Romney on his faith, you can sure as shitfire expect the "Rev" Wright to get dragged back into the street for pubic flaying.

I've no problem with that as long as the Romney campaign is NOT the one to whine about it.

Just like little kids.

"Daddy daddy, he hit me."
"Did you hit him first?"
"Yes."
"Then shut up and take your medicine for starting a fight with the tougher kid."
"But!"
"NO. Go back outside and play. Apologize for starting the fight and if you come back in here to whine, I'll spank you good and put you in your room till you remember how to play nice."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back