Does Obama have some illegitimate sons out there lol

obama will USE whatever it takes for his agenda..Even his own daughters

.....You mean.....as-opposed-to The Mitt's lil' flock o' Chickenhawks???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u09CgZ3m5_A]Headzup: Romney and Sons - YouTube[/ame]

mitt_romney_five_sons.jpg

Saying it in two days with a teleprompter. How bizarre!

And the key to the true twilight nature of his comments is he mentions his two daughters and his two sons.

YOZAH!

I read this over and over trying to make heads or tails of it. And you can't. It's just plain strange.

“I want women to control their own health care choices, just like I want my daughters to have the same opportunities as my sons

I guess we are witnessing the long lasting effects of having been part of the choom gang.

:lol:

He said 'If I had a son, he'd look like that idiot kid that went at a grown ass man.'

keyword is 'if'

You're thinking of his reference to Trayvon Martin. This has nothing at all to do with that incident.

These are two incidences in two days where with a teleprompter he still referenced his sons.

And then there is this note from the same article:

"Earlier this month, at a campaign event at the Rubin Museum of Art in New York City, Obama made a similarly mistaken reference to “my sons” while defending of the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which expanded the statute of limitations for filing lawsuits alleging discrimination in employment compensation.

“The first bill I signed, the Lilly Ledbetter Act--a simple proposition--equal pay for equal work. I don’t want my daughters treated differently than my sons,” Obama said, according to the White House transcript of that speech.

Oh and btw, don't discount CNS as the source of this information. They went right to the White House transcripts of the speeches given.

Last edited:

.....You mean.....as-opposed-to The Mitt's lil' flock o' Chickenhawks???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u09CgZ3m5_A]Headzup: Romney and Sons - YouTube[/ame]

mitt_romney_five_sons.jpg

Well, by your standards .....
images

Chelsea would be a chickenhawk for not serving in the military. And to be fair the Bush daughters would be chickenhawks for not serving.

And by your standards, I bloody well want to see the Obama daughters sign up and serve.

You are a flaming idiot.

Saying it in two days with a teleprompter. How bizarre!

And the key to the true twilight nature of his comments is he mentions his two daughters and his two sons.

YOZAH!

I read this over and over trying to make heads or tails of it. And you can't. It's just plain strange.

“I want women to control their own health care choices, just like I want my daughters to have the same opportunities as my sons

I guess we are witnessing the long lasting effects of having been part of the choom gang.

Perhaps he's just setting the stage so that, in case one (or both) of his daughters decide to be gender conflicted, he can claim to have supported their choice?

That's really bizarre, even for Obama.

Can you imagine if Bush had said that -- twice?

Last edited:
he may very well have quite a few rug-rats running around in the world, you know the old saying: sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

I heard on Fox that Obama is personally responsible for all the live births in Kenya. That is where his "birther" reputation was enhanced. I bet he has THOUSANDS of little Kenyans waiting to take over the FEMA camps for the Rethugs, then Obama will let the Kenyans eat them (rethugs) like dog meat.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I can't wait to watch.

That's really bizarre, even for Obama.

Can you imagine if Bush had said that -- twice?

True. And this was just in the past couple of days. He's done it before but it didn't get any mileage I guess.

On Jan. 12th he did it and the Washington Post made fun of it.

"In that instance, the Washington Post and Politico both took notice of the president’s slip of the tongue. Post columnist Al Kamen wrote:

“Breaking news! President Obama, speaking last night in Chicago at a fundraiser at a private home, unloaded this bombshell:

Obama, according to the White House transcript, talked about ‘The first bill I signed--a bill that said that we’re going to have equal pay for equal work because I want my daughters treated the same way as my sons.’

Sons? What sons? How many? Where? Names? Do the girls know? (More importantly, does Michelle?) Will the boys be joining him on the campaign trail?”

And you bettcha that if Bush had tripped up this way even once, let alone multiple times the media would have skewered him.

In a Progressive society, the Fearless Leader is never wrong

Look at how the USMB Progressives treat Obama, like he's Pol Pot or Kim Jong Il and it's blasphemy to speak against him

Last edited:
Did all you nut jobs already forget the allegation that Obama is gay?

This is like the wild eyed accusations that he's "Muslim" (sic) combined with your hatred of his former Christian preacher. Which is it?

You're so desperate, you forget your former lies about our president. Or, maybe it's just the Spaghtti Approach. You think that if you throw enough of this shit against the wall, something just might stick.

What a bunch of maroons.

Did all you nut jobs already forget the allegation that Obama is gay?

This is like the wild eyed accusations that he's "Muslim" (sic) combined with your hatred of his former Christian preacher. Which is it?

You're so desperate, you forget your former lies about our president. Or, maybe it's just the Spaghtti Approach. You think that if you throw enough of this shit against the wall, something just might stick.

What a bunch of maroons.

What wild eyed accusation? It's a joke based on Obama's fuck ups in several speeches referring to his "sons".

And referring to his "sons" and his daughters.

Deal with it. He's not perfect.

Forum List

Back