Does Obama EVER admit fault?

He does no wrong in his eyes:

SNIP:

Examples of Narcissistic Behavior
The following information on examples of narcissistic behavior paints a detailed picture of a narcissist's personality. Let's understand more about this medical disorder.

This world is filled with people who consider themselves God or the Supreme Authority, and we all have encountered such individuals who think highly of themselves and believe that they can do nothing wrong.

They do not care or think about the feelings of others and if you happen to know someone with this nature, then he/she is a narcissist.

It is said that narcissists live in the world of their own and seldom care about other people. The only thing that matters to them is money, power and expensive items, such materialistic wants makes them suffer further from a chronic illness known as narcissistic personality disorder.

all of it here:
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/examples-of-narcissistic-behavior.html

Yes, yes we know he's quick to take credit. But does he ever admit he fucked up and take responsibility?

He didn't go to France? Security. Not his fault.
Any glitch in the economy? Bush's fault.
Can't get bills passed? It's the obstructionist Congress fault.
Pull all the troops out of Iraq? The Iraqi's fault.

Does the guy EVER say, "I'm the President and I take full responsibility?"

Maybe he does but I don't remember it.

But does he ever admit he fucked up and take responsibility?

Nope and he never will.

He'll just play the "blame game" and pass the blame off onto someone else as he usually does.

He does no wrong in his eyes:

SNIP:

Examples of Narcissistic Behavior
The following information on examples of narcissistic behavior paints a detailed picture of a narcissist's personality. Let's understand more about this medical disorder.

This world is filled with people who consider themselves God or the Supreme Authority, and we all have encountered such individuals who think highly of themselves and believe that they can do nothing wrong.

They do not care or think about the feelings of others and if you happen to know someone with this nature, then he/she is a narcissist.

It is said that narcissists live in the world of their own and seldom care about other people. The only thing that matters to them is money, power and expensive items, such materialistic wants makes them suffer further from a chronic illness known as narcissistic personality disorder.

all of it here:
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/examples-of-narcissistic-behavior.html

Says who? You playing pop psycho for a man you don't know, have never met, have never been in the same room with really doesn't amount to much.

Yes, yes we know he's quick to take credit. But does he ever admit he fucked up and take responsibility?

Why do I get the feeling you were just listening to talk radio?

Ah. Found it: “Does He Take Responsibility for ANYTHING?”

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino blasted President Obama’s decision to blame security concerns for his decision not to attend an anti-terrorism rally in Paris.

That article is all over the internet today. Daily Caller, Facebook...

So, Carib. Do you ever have an original thought?

Obama I ve got to take responsibility for Democratic loss in midterms - CNN.com

Day after the Democrats' brutal defeat in the midterm elections, President Obama said Sunday that he takes responsibility for his party's poor performance at the polls.

"The buck stops right here at my desk," the President said in an interview on CBS' Face the Nation. "And so whenever -- as the head of the party -- it doesn't do well, I've got to take responsibility for it."

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino blasted President Obama’s decision to blame security concerns for his decision not to attend an anti-terrorism rally in Paris.

Day after the Democrats' brutal defeat in the midterm elections, President Obama said Sunday that he takes responsibility for his party's poor performance at the polls.

"The buck stops right here at my desk," the President said in an interview on CBS' Face the Nation. "And so whenever -- as the head of the party -- it doesn't do well, I've got to take responsibility for it."
lol we don't get talk radio here. But I'm glad to see him take responsibility for the Dem drubbing in the midterms. At least it's SOMETHING, right?

Actually, he does take responsibility for his fuck ups.

Here Obama takes responsibility for Benghazi:
Obama camp President Obama takes responsibility for Benghazi WashingtonExaminer.com

Here's some more:
November 3, 2010 – Democrats lose control of the House in midterm elections. "I take responsibility for that."
May 27, 2010 – BP oil spill. "In case you were wondering, in any of your reporting, who's responsible? I take responsibility."
October 30, 2013 – HealthCare.gov crashes. "I take full responsibility for making sure it gets fixed ASAP." (lol)
July 14, 2009 – Economy in freefall. "I love the folks who helped get us in this mess and then suddenly say, 'Well, this is Obama's economy.' That's fine. Give it to me. ... I want the responsibility." (lol)

So there's that.

Obama camp President Obama takes responsibility for Benghazi WashingtonExaminer.com

Here's some more:
November 3, 2010 – Democrats lose control of the House in midterm elections. "I take responsibility for that."
May 27, 2010 – BP oil spill. "In case you were wondering, in any of your reporting, who's responsible? I take responsibility."
October 30, 2013 – HealthCare.gov crashes. "I take full responsibility for making sure it gets fixed ASAP." (lol)
July 14, 2009 – Economy in freefall. "I love the folks who helped get us in this mess and then suddenly say, 'Well, this is Obama's economy.' That's fine. Give it to me. ... I want the responsibility." (lol)

So there's that.

Lovely on OscamCare eh? that's like a day late and trillion dollars short.

lol we don't get talk radio here. But I'm glad to see him take responsibility for the Dem drubbing in the midterms. At least it's SOMETHING, right?

We know someone was doing the thinking for you...

Here's some more:

So there's that.

Lovely on OscamCare eh? that's like a day late and trillion dollars short.
He takes responsibility without actually admitting fault. The guy is smarmy.

We know someone was doing the thinking for you...
It wasn't the sewer man. :)

Forum List

Back