Does Obama EVER admit fault?

lol we don't get talk radio here.

But you do get the internet, and I found the source. So...do you ever have an original thought?
Probably not. Do you want to talk about me instead of the thread topic?

Sure, when you come up with something original. Does Polly want a cracker?
When you had your abortions, you always raised the pinky finger. Shows you got class.

If critics of the president gave Obama credit when credit is due, his supporters would be more inclined to discuss the administration's faults, resulting in more productive and meaningful discourse.

Unfortunately most of the president's critics have little interest in productive and meaningful discourse.

If critics of the president gave Obama credit when credit is due, his supporters would be more inclined to discuss the administration's faults, resulting in more productive and meaningful discourse.

Unfortunately most of the president's critics have little interest in productive and meaningful discourse.
The thread isn't about his supporter's inclinations. It's about Obama admitting fault.

this is hilarious. in a thread about a lefty president not taking responsibility and blaming others, we have a lefty poster blaming others for lefties lack of productive and meaningful discourse.

:lol:

Does Obama ever admit fault?

Do you?
Of course.

Want to talk about me instead of the thread topic?

The topic is admitting fault. Other than being a complete douche-wit on USMB, what are your faults?
The topic is about Obama admitting his faults, this being the politics forum and all. Run along now. :)

I believe this sums it up pretty precisely!

obame-blame-quote.jpg

Yes, yes we know he's quick to take credit. But does he ever admit he fucked up and take responsibility?

He didn't go to France? Security. Not his fault.
Any glitch in the economy? Bush's fault.
Can't get bills passed? It's the obstructionist Congress fault.
Pull all the troops out of Iraq? The Iraqi's fault.

Does the guy EVER say, "I'm the President and I take full responsibility?"

Maybe he does but I don't remember it.

He's only responsible for the good stuff

Do you?
Of course.

The topic is admitting fault. Other than being a complete douche-wit on USMB, what are your faults?
The topic is about Obama admitting his faults, this being the politics forum and all. Run along now. :)

another good question. does his rabid cult followers like the dear Clay. ever stop coming to his defense and making excuses for him...:muahaha:

Do you?
Of course.

lol, so you're not willing to hold yourself to the same standard you're imposing on others.

Do you?
Of course.

lol, so you're not willing to hold yourself to the same standard you're imposing on others.
Are you saying George Armstrong Custer WASN'T born on December 5, 1839?

well , I guess we just had that question answered.

SNIP:

‘A PETULANT CHILD’: Former Secret Service Agent Blasts Obama For Blaming Service For Skipping Paris March

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino blasted President Obama’s decision to blame security concerns for his decision not to attend an anti-terrorism rally in Paris.

The White House blamed security concerns for Obama’s decision not to attend the “March Of Unity” in Paris after a deadly Islamic terrorist attack on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

The Secret Service said that it was never asked to prepare for a presidential visit to Paris. Bongino, who served in the Secret Service under presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama before galvanizing conservative voters with recent Maryland Senate and congressional runs, told The Daily Caller that Obama blamed the Service because he knew they couldn’t fight back against him in the press.??
Daily Caller

ALL of it here:
Former Secret Service Agent Blasts Obama For Blaming Agency The Daily Caller

Last edited:
He does but he claims it's always someone else's fault.

Early in Obama's first term, his supporters said he hadn't been in office long enough to be blamed for things going wrong. However, if something happened to go well, they were quick to give him credit despite the same amount of time in office. I'm curious to know how someone can be somewhere long enough to get credit but not take blame.
Well...when you get an answer for that one let me know. :)

He does but he claims it's always someone else's fault.

Early in Obama's first term, his supporters said he hadn't been in office long enough to be blamed for things going wrong. However, if something happened to go well, they were quick to give him credit despite the same amount of time in office. I'm curious to know how someone can be somewhere long enough to get credit but not take blame.
Well...when you get an answer for that one let me know. :)

TA DA!!!!!

Obama’s-Low-Poll-Numbers.jpg

Do most politicians ever admit fault, pretty sure the answer is no.

I seem to remember that most presidents, until the Manchurian muslim relied on this presidential creed....

truman-buck-stops-here2.jpg

But Barry is Special, he's Historic, and he lies more than that little Mexican kid telling men looking for a good time, that his sister is "CHERRY"!

oh pleeeeease, i was on here during Bush. One sample of having that productive and meaningful discourse. Bush went to Iraq and he was shown serving Turkey on a platter to the troops. Well they (the libs/lefties) came to the conclusion the Turkey was, Plastic. so you were saying?. lol

Forum List

Back