United Airlines flight attendent alledgely discriminates against Muslim woman

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Just saw this live on CNN interviewing a Muslim woman (who also happens to be the Associate Chaplain at Northwestern University,) who claims a flight attendent discriminated against her for her requesting an unopened can of diet soda. Claims the attendent gave a man seated neat to her a an unopened can of beer, but would only give her her soda opened. When asked about it, the Chaplain claims the attendent said point blank, "You would use it as a weapon."

Breitbart unsurprisingly relates much the same info as CNN, but goes into the Chaplain's alledged ties to Muslim Brotherhood 'front groups.' I don't care if she's the daughter of Satan himself. None of that means a goddamn tot he incident as the attendent wouldn't have known any of that. The womna was in a religious headscarf and this seems pretty obviously an incident of bigotry and discrimination.

Diet Coke Muslim Discrimination Passenger Has Ties to Radical Imams - Breitbart

Muslim chaplain claims discrimination on United flight - CNN.com

Would suggest a lawsuit first before a boycott. If the allegations are true, United owes the woman a helluva lot of money. Not gonna get it with a boycott. Can get it with a lawsuit.

You cant ask for an unopened can of pop on a plane? What can people do with pop...shake it up and spray everyone. Didn't another passenger get one?
If it all went down as she said...and there are no rules about it. She should sue.
I pretty much got called a "maroon" last night because I didnt see this is a "plot" by all Muslims.
I have to fly in a couple weeks and Im realllly not looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back