Does mathematics exist?

This is reality

img4.jpg

The concept of math is comparable to the concept of time.

Think of it this way. Is there some big clock out there in space? No. Of course there isn't. Time is an illusion that is useful in keeping our lives in order.

So math is the same in that way.

it's a long, drawn-out discussion, really. Man's abiilty to contemplate starts and ends with his own capacity. Unfortunately, that capacity only goes so far as the human experience.

I have much more appealing results measuring eggs with some cilantro, cheese ...
And a big fat steak laying on the plate next to them.

That cow should have kept its mouth shut ... Ooops.

That is a very appealing measuring method.

I use chopped onions and stir the eggs to also measure their density. And prepare the measuring surface with strips of fatty meat from a pig.

The concept of math is comparable to the concept of time.

Think of it this way. Is there some big clock out there in space? No. Of course there isn't. Time is an illusion that is useful in keeping our lives in order.

So math is the same in that way.
I didn't get your point, but FYI, mathematicians don't like the concept of time, and a clock is not time, just like a speedometer is not speed.

I didn't get your point, but FYI, mathematicians don't like the concept of time, and a clock is not time, just like a speedometer is not speed.

As I said, man's wiring, so to speak, is limited to the human experience.

And your thought here is a prime demonstration of this. Respectfully speaking.

But whatever.

That's probably all I have to say about it.

Proceed, sir....

As I said, man's wiring, so to speak, is limited to the human experience.

And your thought here is a prime demonstration of this. Respectfully speaking.

But whatever.

That's probably all I have to say about it.

Proceed, sir....
I understand what you are talking about, but this is banal nonsense. Cognition depends on experience, your girl depends on your eyes, which refract reflected light, and her vagina is an illusion, because it is an affect of the tactility of your penis. Yes yes yes, we are in nirvana and everything is illusory lol. Only the long tongues and autistic brains of the Perelmans are real.

1603308722_438131

I understand what you are talking about,

No, you don't. I can tell. Again, I'm respectfully speaking here.

Contructs of the mind of man which serve to keep his existence in order and navigable are limited to the human experience. That is to say that the human experience is man's limit to reason. The depth of his logic only goes so far as the human experience permits. It's his infantile need for centrality that keeps him blind to the fact that his constructs, the tools of his own understanding, are themselves limited to his own experience and natural limitatons in the universal scheme of things.

It's an extremely deep discussion.

Anyway. Again, that's really all I have to say about it. The thread just caught my interest is all.

Have a nice day...

Last edited:
No, you don't. I can tell. Again, I'm respectfully speaking here.

Contructs of the mind of man which serve to keep his existence in order and navigable are limited to the human experience. That is to say that the human experience is man's limit to reason. The depth of his logic only goes so far as the human experience permits. It's his infantile need for centrality that keeps him blind to the fact that his constructs, the tools of his own understanding, are themselves limited to his own experience and natural limitatons in the universal scheme of things.

It's an extremely deep discussion.

Anyway. Again, that's really all I have to say about it. The thread just caught my interest is all.

Have a nice day...
You don't understand what you're talking about. Yes, human scientific knowledge is limited by experience, and the conclusions from it, this goes without saying. And this is the norm of scientific knowledge.

However, mathematical speculators and obscurantists are not limited to this, they are limited only by their sick fantasy and hallucinations.

Forum List

Back