Does mathematics exist?

In many ways, these negative reviews are due to the fact that they are written by dumbass who do not know what mathematics does, they think that this is what they were taught at school, something related to numerical methods and geometry.

In many ways, these negative reviews are due to the fact that they are written by dumbass who do not know what mathematics does, they think that this is what they were taught at school, something related to numerical methods and geometry.

And still no answer to what the "math eggs" was talking about? Ignoring my question and running away is so typical.

And still no answer to what the "math eggs" was talking about? Ignoring my question and running away is so typical.

It's a concept that exists in the poster's head.

That's why it seems like they are just talking gibberish sometimes ...
You have to realize that to them it makes perfect sense and doesn't require an explanation.

It's something they cannot help, and it is not an intelligence thing.
They also don't recognize or respond to certain social cues, so it doesn't really matter what you say about them.

The funny part is that you are trying to understand something that only makes sense to the poster.
Don't sweat it though ... It's taken me about a month to figure it out ... :auiqs.jpg:

If everything is called mathematical, why can't eggs be called mathematical?

Eggs are not mathematical in and of themselves. But mathematics is used to measure them, estimate the strength of their shells based on orientation, and even calculate the thickness of the shells.

Previously, science was divided into the natural and the humanities. In order to cram humanities mathematics into the category of sciences that deserve trust, they introduced a different classification according to some kind of imaginary accuracy. And now mathematical speculations for the layman have become as solid as chemistry and astronomy.

Previously, science was divided into the natural and the humanities. In order to cram humanities mathematics into the category of sciences that deserve trust, they introduced a different classification according to some kind of imaginary accuracy. And now mathematical speculations for the layman have become as solid as chemistry and astronomy.

You failed geometry and trig in high school, didn't you?

Eggs are not mathematical in and of themselves. But mathematics is used to measure them, estimate the strength of their shells based on orientation, and even calculate the thickness of the shells.
Are Chomsky grammars used to calculate thickness? Thank you, now I will measure the diameter of the eggs with these grammars.

Nobody wondered why most famous mathematicians were officially diagnosed with mental disability?

Are Chomsky grammars used to calculate thickness? Thank you, now I will measure the diameter of the eggs with these grammars.

If you can measure the crush pressures of eggs at various angles with grammar, please who your work.

What I see now is that your OP was trying to be profound, and failed. The rest is simply you trying to salvage it.

Sounds Interesting ...
Why don't you explain it to us?

I have no explanation, but if engineers design planes using the methods of the mentally handicapped, then I will begin to have a phobia of planes.

If you can measure the crush pressures of eggs at various angles with grammar, please who your work.

What I see now is that your OP was trying to be profound, and failed. The rest is simply you trying to salvage it.
Yes, I can because I'm a genius. I take autistic nonsense and make marsrover software out of it.

I have no explanation, but if engineers design planes using the methods of the mentally handicapped, then I will begin to have a phobia of planes.

My son is an aerospace engineer. I can assure you he is not mentally handicapped.

Just because you do not understand the concepts of higher mathematics does not make them fake, not real, or based on mental handicaps.

Well ... That's a rather antiguous way of looking at transdeminsionalism.

I will measure eggs with Chomsky terminals, adding isomorphic ordinals and Kleene mermaids, and I will succeed. My eggs were too small until I measured them with the Chomsky method.

I will measure eggs with Chomsky terminals, adding isomorphic ordinals and Kleene mermaids, and I will succeed. My eggs were too small until I measured them with the Chomsky method.

I have much more appealing results measuring eggs with some cilantro, cheese ...
And a big fat steak laying on the plate next to them.

That cow should have kept its mouth shut ... Ooops.

Forum List

Back