Does Kasich have an opening if Jeb continues to flail ... I mean fail?

One of the few living people who has actually balanced the federal budget.

John Kasich.

Much beloved in Ohio, a battleground state, where he is governor. Lower taxes, budget surplus, lower unemployment. What's not to like?

Pair him up with Rubio, also from a battleground state, and you have a winning ticket.

Jeb Bush wants you to call him "Jeb!" because he knows nobody, but fucking nobody, wants to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton.

That exclamation point is there for a reason. It's the full stop. Don't say Jeb Bush. Say Jeb!

John Kasich.

Much beloved in Ohio, a battleground state, where he is governor. Lower taxes, budget surplus, lower unemployment. What's not to like?

Pair him up with Rubio, also from a battleground state, and you have a winning ticket.
The funny thing is that policy wise he's as much an outsider as the Donald. But, having been in politics for twenty some years, does that make him a RINO. He took the Medicaid dollars, but he actually can make a coherent argument for how Obamacare could be reformed to be less topdown big gummit.

I really don't know, as the NH is 5 mos away. But Jeb is toast. He's burnt and cold.

Trump attracts reformers, some haters, some racists, and some nativists. Some of the last three don't think DT is reactionary enough.

Carson is attracting the ideologically pure conservatives and neither Cruz nor Perry nor Santorum nor Huckabee's attract them, except for a VERY FEW conservative religionists.

Kasich can attract supporters of Bush, Fiorina, Christie, Rubio, and that gang. Kasich can weave it through if he can attract the Carson group. I am not sure that he can, but I am pretty sure the other's can't.

The Carson group is going to have to accept a progressive statist in either DT or Kasich.

If they don't. we will have a rough convention. But we have fahr, fahr I say in our belly, and a lot of Tums. We will be OK.

John Kasich.

Totally agree.

If not Kasich, Walker.

and Rubio for VP in either case.

Jeb Bush wants you to call him "Jeb!" because he knows nobody, but fucking nobody, wants to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton.

That exclamation point is there for a reason. It's the full stop. Don't say Jeb Bush. Say Jeb!

JEB has been called JEB for years.

a nickname from his initials.

John Ellis Bush

John Kasich.

Totally agree.

If not Kasich, Walker.

Walker is no longer a contender, I think. He had a window, and he slammed it shut himself with poor campaigning and organizing. He has to show something in NH, has to.

John Kasich.

Totally agree.

If not Kasich, Walker.

Walker is no longer a contender, I think. He had a window, and he slammed it shut himself with poor campaigning and organizing. He has to show something in NH, has to.

Not counting anyone out til they drop out.

I'm just having trouble seeing the gop primary voters voting for anyone who compromised .... even when the compromise was to achieve a balanced budget.

Kasich represents the status quo. The American people want an outsider, Kasich is not an outsider.

Kasich represents the status quo. The American people want an outsider, Kasich is not an outsider.
Some people really do want an outside, for sure. Look at Vigilante backing a real progressive statist as a pretend conservative, and he is joined by millions.

Kasich/Rubio could be an excellent ticket for the Republicans. If they can swing Ohio and Florida and draw enough Hispanics, there is nothing that could stop them.

Forum List

Back