does it matter who you vote for ?

The USA just needs ten years of Dems in control, REALLY, to fix 30 years of Pub pandering to the greedy idiot chickenhawk billionaire dominated GOP. See sig.

Actually US style democracy has a few simple fixes:
1. Take Money out of Politics, Super PACs, PACs... The whole lot... All candidate publically funded.
2. Equal Time, All public licenced broadcaster have to give equal time to both sides especially running up to elections
3. Proportional Representation Single transfer vote. Probably the best voting system we know. It would cut out gerrymandering and increase choice to the electorate.

Generally this is how elections are run in a lot of the rest of the world.

The funny thing is; the country that proposes the marketplace to solve problems does the exact opposite when picking leaders.

1. Take Money out of Politics, Super PACs, PACs... The whole lot... All candidate publically funded.
2. Equal Time, All public licenced broadcaster have to give equal time to both sides especially running up to elections
3. Proportional Representation Single transfer vote. Probably the best voting system we know. It would cut out gerrymandering and increase choice to the electorate.

Generally this is how elections are run in a lot of the rest of the world.

The funny thing is; the country that proposes the marketplace to solve problems does the exact opposite when picking leaders.

Much simpler way to clean up politics.

Remove all party reference from the ballot.

There is no mention of parties in the Constitution, nor should there be any on a ballot.

If a person does not know who he is voting for and why, they should not be voting anyway.

you can t do congress without money, you need more money for senat

who gives the money to who ?
Dumbass, the Senate is PART of the Congress.

People like you SHOULD just stay home on election day.

Give the guy a break dude. He said he's from Germany and really likes what this country stood for. You have real live American born people who don't know how our government consists of three branches. One branch with two components. And they vote. Sometimes.

Good luck getting a Republican to go along with that idea. Even though they are good ideas.

Take away money and gerrymandering from Republicans? They may never win another election again if you did that.

i got the impression no matter what you vote

the money rules

neither congress nor senat matter

Good morning! Nice to see you up and about. ;)

Voting doesn't matter no. If the outcome isn't what the Money wants, the Money will simply skew the results in its' favor.

Voting is so the people don't overthrow the government. But beyond the psychological, doesn't determine anything.

you can t do congress without money, you need more money for senat

who gives the money to who ?
Dumbass, the Senate is PART of the Congress.

People like you SHOULD just stay home on election day.

Give the guy a break dude. He said he's from Germany and really likes what this country stood for. You have real live American born people who don't know how our government consists of three branches. One branch with two components. And they vote. Sometimes.
1. I did not know he was German when I posted.

2. If I comment on German politics or government, I will be well informed first.

And yes, we have millions of ignorant voters who could not list the three branches of government, what they consist of, or what their functions are.

That is why we have Jackasses and Elephants on the ballot, so they can bloc vote as their masters wish.

i got the impression no matter what you vote

the money rules

neither congress nor senat matter

Good morning! Nice to see you up and about. ;)

Voting doesn't matter no. If the outcome isn't what the Money wants, the Money will simply skew the results in its' favor.

Voting is so the people don't overthrow the government. But beyond the psychological, doesn't determine anything.
What I would expect from a "stiff-necked" Jew.

It's great the way long-standing Pub propaganda has made the majority so cynical, give up on government, and allow greedy a-hole megarich Pubs the power to screw the country. see sig.

It's great the way long-standing Pub propaganda has made the majority so cynical, give up on government, and allow greedy a-hole megarich Pubs the power to screw the country. see sig.

If only we could elect a Democrat for president and give them a majority in Congress.

Forum List

Back