Does He Think His Coffee is That Good?

Everyone in the know knows that McDonald's is the place to get the coffee, and not just 'cuz it's cheaper.

The political views of an outspoken CEO only matter to me when they have a direct bearing on the quality and/or value of the company's product.

I haven't bought a coffee from a Starbucks or Dunkin in years. I make my own at home and take it with me in a thermos or travel mug.

It's cheaper and tastes better.

I support gay marriage, but choose not to drink at Starbucks. Like Skull Pilot, I prefer to just make my own and take it to work with me. That way I can prepare my own coffee exactly how I like it.

I have never understood businesses like Starbucks or Chic-Fil-A releasing statements such as that. Make my coffee and chicken, and leave your political views out of it.

I once had a meeting with the F&BD of a Condo. They had a Starbucks in their lobby area and I really wanted a cup of coffee before the meeting.

Until, that is, I saw their menu and prices.

I started to walk, but he walked and we ended up having our meeting there with free coffee. It really wasn't that great. Unlike the first time I ever had a cup coffee from one of the professional Kreurig machines about 10 years aog. That was some awesome coffee.

This will be very interesting...

How far will it be pushed, how many more companies will join Starbucks, do you think they can make the statement Chic fil a did?

Starbucks CEO Doubles Down on Gay-Marriage Support, Telling Shareholder to Sell Stake If He Doesn?t Like Views | TIME.com

Starbucks coffee is slightly better than average, but it's overpriced and because of that I rarely go there. Also, their K-cups are about $2 more a box than other brands. I wouldn't own shares in the company because I don't see too much more growth happening.

1236646217949.gif

I once had a meeting with the F&BD of a Condo. They had a Starbucks in their lobby area and I really wanted a cup of coffee before the meeting.

Until, that is, I saw their menu and prices.

I started to walk, but he walked and we ended up having our meeting there with free coffee. It really wasn't that great. Unlike the first time I ever had a cup coffee from one of the professional Kreurig machines about 10 years aog. That was some awesome coffee.

I found the secret! You, too, can duplicate Starbucks taste at home! Instructions follow:

Buy any instant coffee. Make it normally, allow it to cool. Put it in a pan & bring it to a boil on the stove. While boiling, dip a dirty sweat sock in the coffee & steep for one minute. Remove from heat & serve.

:cool:

Forum List

Back