Does gun control work???

its not about guns, its about control........

Yeah..but it's incredibly hard to shoot someone without one.

True story! :thup:

yeah, its also incredibly hard to defend yourself from someone with a gun without one yourself.......

there should be only two requirements to own a gun in the us....
you are an american citizen and over 18 (younger with parental consent)......

anything more than that, i consider a violation of the 2nd amendment.......

And?

Before strict gun laws..the violence was much worse.

But since you live here..you know that..right?

Oh wait. :lol:

And you can still purchase guns in Virginia..they make their way here. Thank you Virginia.
The statistics PROVE you wrong. You can whine and bitch all you like.. it's still comes out the same in the end.

No they don't. The murder rate in NYC was far higher before strict gun laws were implemented.

Really? When was that? I'll bet it was lower.

I think for the most part, this is an issue that crosses the divide between both liberals and conservatives. I've seen and read a lot of posts from liberals who are as strong on the 2nd amendment as conservatives.. There's always going to be the moonbat crazy leftists who hate guns and anything to do with guns but I believe they are a minority, thankfully.

You mean conservatives support the original intent of having part time militias instead of a full time professional land based military under federal control?

Didn't know that. :eusa_eh:

I'd like for you to note in the Constitution how a well regulated Militia is defined by your warped mindset? Secondly, my right to own a gun is a guaranteed right in the Constitution. Nothing you say or do will EVER change that.

:lol:

So again..you show you don't know what the fuck you are talking about..do ya?

Quick question..what part of the military does the Constitution deem permanent? Yes..you can look it up on google too.

its not about guns, its about control........

Yeah..but it's incredibly hard to shoot someone without one.

True story! :thup:

yeah, its also incredibly hard to defend yourself from someone with a gun without one yourself.......

there should be only two requirements to own a gun in the us....
you are an american citizen and over 18 (younger with parental consent)......

anything more than that, i consider a violation of the 2nd amendment.......

Vaard proves my point. The majority of liberals that I've ever witnessed regarding the issue of the 2nd amendment, all support the right to keep and bear arms.. Not many support any type of gun control laws.

You mean conservatives support the original intent of having part time militias instead of a full time professional land based military under federal control?

Didn't know that. :eusa_eh:

I'd like for you to note in the Constitution how a well regulated Militia is defined by your warped mindset? Secondly, my right to own a gun is a guaranteed right in the Constitution. Nothing you say or do will EVER change that.

Quick question..what part of the military does the Constitution deem permanent? Yes..you can look it up on google too.

I do know what I'm talking about and I don't have to look anything.. there are very few provisions that the Federal Government is responsible for in regard to funding and maintaining.. a well regulated Militia is one of those.

No they don't. The murder rate in NYC was far higher before strict gun laws were implemented.

The facts don't support your claim. The Sullivan Act was passed in 1911. Here is a historical chart of the murder rate in NYC:

800px-NYC_murders.PNG

I do know what I'm talking about and I don't have to look anything.. there are very few provisions that the Federal Government is responsible for in regard to funding and maintaining.. a well regulated Militia is one of those.

Oh no it's not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck..you really are ignorant about this topic..ain't ya?

And you can't answer the question.

And?

And you can still purchase guns in Virginia..they make their way here. Thank you Virginia.

Do you work for Bloomberg? Sounds like it. :cuckoo: As for your claim......... proof would be nice...........

Oh no it's not.

What exactly am I ignorant about, hmm? That my right to keep and bear arms and that a well regulated militia be maintained are in the 2nd amendment?? What are you babbling on about? Pissed off that your entire concept of gun control doesn't bear out the statistics? If anyone is ignorant, it's you.

Oh no it's not.

What exactly am I ignorant about, hmm? That my right to keep and bear arms and that a well regulated militia be maintained are in the 2nd amendment?? What are you babbling on about? Pissed off that your entire concept of gun control doesn't bear out the statistics? If anyone is ignorant, it's you.

About the fact that the 2nd amendment was meant to give us a land based military that looked alot more like Switzerland's. It was never meant to help the US become a wild west freak show.

Gun control works very well in Japan.

Criminals have a very reliable source for their guns here.......the drawers and shoeboxes of dumb-assed American gun owners.

One kid accidentally shooting his little brother to death is too many, isn't it?

No.

Oh no it's not.

About the fact that the 2nd amendment was meant to give us a land based military that looked alot more like Switzerland's. It was never meant to help the US become a wild west freak show.

Ain't it great we all can have and openly express OPINIONS........... :lol:

And?

Do you work for Bloomberg? Sounds like it. :cuckoo: As for your claim......... proof would be nice...........

Soon as mandatory sentencing laws took effect..the murder by gun rates went down. If you don't have a gun..inserting bullets manually is pretty difficult.

It's not an opinion.

The statistics PROVE you wrong. You can whine and bitch all you like.. it's still comes out the same in the end.

What about other crimes did they rise when strict gun laws were implemented?
Assault?
Robberies?
Rape?
Home Invasions?

It's not an opinion.

So there aren't two basic, separate schools of thought concerning this issue........ Sure thing there Skippy........ :lmao:

Forum List

Back