Does God want us to judge him?

I don't know any religious people who believe that an invisible being wants us to follow a book. You folks are all I have. :biggrin:
Then you have to look inside yourself because I have already provided the reasons why I did look inside myself.
There's nothing inside myself that points to a being that wants me to follow a book. And you don't have a standard way for everyone to do that and find a god.
Who said anything about a book?

People come to know God in their own way.
If god was real, there would be a standard way to reach it.

Humble prayer
Tried that, didn't work.

Do you think that you're going to heaven?
No one knows their fate.

Except of course the saints that are already there.

I am no saint.
So I have a fate, therefore it doesn't matter what I do in this life?
If that’s how you want to see what I wrote.

But honestly did it matter to you what I wrote?
So you think when you die that you'll be judged?
Do you judge people now?
No relevance, Who's going to judge me when I die?

No one knows their fate.

Except of course the saints that are already there.

I am no saint.

Do you judge people now?
You will. But you will be stripped of your pride first and you will see how you really were.

And you will judge yourself like you have judged others. So, no, my question asking you if you judge others actually is relevant.

Do you judge people now?
You will. But you will be stripped of your pride first and you will see how you really were.

And you will judge yourself like you have judged others. So, no, my question asking you if you judge others actually is relevant.
So what makes you think that this will happen?

Do you judge people now?

Justice

Do you judge people now?

Justice
So personal opinion. Got it.

Do you judge people now?

Justice
Do you have anything that isn’t?

Justice
When it comes to god, that's all there is is personal opinion, no real facts.

Justice
And yet science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. God is no thing.

Science literally shows us that the material world was created by spirit. Spirit is no thing.

Justice
And yet science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. God is no thing.

Science literally shows us that the material world was created by spirit. Spirit is no thing.
Unless you provide a solid link, it's personal opinion. Or because you say so. :biggrin:

Unless you provide a solid link, it's personal opinion. Or because you say so. :biggrin:
Links are opinions too. :lol:

Is a spirit made of matter? You know... a thing?

Or is it no thing?

Not if it's a proper scientific link. Learn the difference. You won't look like such a doofus.

Or is it no thing?
Why?

Not if it's a proper scientific link. Learn the difference. You won't look like such a doofus.
No. Most links are not proper scientific links.

In fact I’m pretty sure you will dispute real science when it suits your purpose. Or at least play the we can’t know card to dismiss proper science.

Or is it no thing?
Why?
Because science tells us the universe was created from nothing. It’s called inflation theory and there are tons of proper science links to it.

Nothing means no thing. A spirit is no thing.

No. Most links are not proper scientific links.

In fact I’m pretty sure you will dispute real science when it suits your purpose. Or at least play the we can’t know card to dismiss proper science.
Give it a try...

Or is it no thing?
Why?
Because science tells us the universe was created from nothing. It’s called inflation theory and there are tons of proper science links to it.

Because you say so?

Or is it no thing?
Why?

Because you say so?
That’s pretty much is the claim. Space and time were created from nothing by Spirit. Spirit is no thing. Sort of like a mind with no body.

Forum List

Back