Does Biden want WWIII?

Biden and the US military see it as Russia's challenge to end America's uncontested world supremacy by Russia, in alliance with China.

He could be wrong? Russia and China could in fact have no such intentions.

What do you and America's conservatives think? I think that Russia/China are going for all the marbles, but by peaceful means.

Do you support Bidean and your military?

Are you going to get to the point or continue to bark at the moon?
Oh, no. Russia does not want all of Ukraine, then Poland, then Moldova and all the other neighbors back into his return to the USSR Empire dream.

And many of you are really dreaming.

Dogmaphobe turned the discussion to spam and so there's no chance of further discussion.

But in fact very few Americans want to have to discuss the options anyway. Too bad! Maybe Political Chicy's thread will do better?

Then supporting Biden, the US military, and nuclear war is your only choice!
There is no nuclear war.
There is no WWIII.

There is only Russia losing badly at Putin's attempts to take over all of Ukraine, and most of the world keeping him from doing it.

The war theater in Ukraine changed so much in a year, that President Biden changed his mind, and obviously doesn't think sending offensive weapons to Ukraine will start WWIII now.

Derp.

The war theater in Ukraine changed so much in a year, that President Biden changed his mind, and obviously doesn't think sending offensive weapons to Ukraine will start WWIII now.

Derp.
He could crap in a punch bowl and you'd still have a cup. Nuclear war is a gift that'd keep on giving, or so I've heard.

Now democrats support sending fighter jets to Ukraine?

NWO shillbots and NPCs say here that they would be worthless. Just send checks.

I don't think he cares but the people who handle him do. Eisenhower and JFK warned us.

Forum List

Back