Does Biden want WWIII?

Yea right. How much land did Putin annex during President Trump? None.

All during the Obama bin Biden years. Those are the facts.

Because Trump was doing Putin's dirty work. He was questioning the existence of NATO.

kyzr continues to lie. FactChecking states "But Trump’s claim was debunked by fact-checkers in March, after he first made the statement during a Fox News appearance, and it’s still not true. There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally." Fact check: Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6

https://apnews.com › article › fact-check-trump-order-national-guard-156055113284

Trump did not sign an order to deploy 20,000 troops on Jan. 6

Oct 19, 2022As The Associated Press has previously reported, Trump was not involved in decision-making related to the National Guard on Jan. 6, and Pelosi did not stand in their way. Trump did say during a 30-second call on Jan. 5 with then Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller that "they" were going to need 10,000 troops on Jan. 6, according ...
FAKE NEWS

I never claimed that Trump signed an order to deploy 20,000 NG troops for J6.
My article said:
"On Sunday, Jan. 3, then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and chief of staff for the Department of Defense Kash Patel met with Trump on national security matters. Toward the end of the meeting, Trump brought up the number of protesters expected on Jan. 6 and discussed making sure it was a safe event by providing a National Guard presence.
When Miller told the president they would supply any National Guard support that was requested, Trump replied: "You're going to need 10,000 people." Under the law, a president can authorize the use of the National Guard; however, local officials must request the National Guard for domestic deployment."

Mayor Bowser never requested the NG troops. She said her police could adequately cover. She was wrong.

A NG deployment has to go through the Pentagon. Stephen Miller who was Trump's man at the Defense Department testified that it was wanted because Trump expected a million people at the rally. The deployment had nothing to do with protecting the capitol.
Wrong. NG deployment first has to be requested, in the case of DC by mayor Bowser. She declined to request the NG, saying her police could do the job.

Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested the NG, but Pelosi's policy made Sgt. at Arms Irving decline Sund's request for the NG. See link in post #252 above

True that Trump wanted 10,000 NG troops to protect his rally, but once there the troops would have protected the capitol.

Vice-President Trump was the hero of the day who released the NG.

The President never once called for it, and he denied three times on J6.

Vice-President Trump was the hero of the day who released the NG.
The President never once called for it, and he denied three times on J6.
The NG are NOT activated in minutes. They are by definition "weekend warriors". Trump and Sund requested the NG 3-days BEFORE J6 and their requests were denied.
So your criticism of Trump on J6 is BULLSHIT.
Your criticism should be aimed at Pelosi and Bowser for denying the early requests.

Read BOTH links in my post #252

The NG are NOT activated in minutes. They are by definition "weekend warriors". Trump and Sund requested the NG 3-days BEFORE J6 and their requests were denied.
So your criticism of Trump on J6 is BULLSHIT.
Your criticism should be aimed at Pelosi and Bowser for denying the early requests.

Read BOTH links in my post #252
your FAKE NEWS is fake.

John Edgar Slow Horses said:
kyzr continues to lie. FactChecking states "But Trump’s claim was debunked by fact-checkers in March, after he first made the statement during a Fox News appearance, and it’s still not true. There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally." Fact check: Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6

https://apnews.com › article › fact-check-trump-order-national-guard-156055113284

Oct 19, 2022As The Associated Press has previously reported, Trump was not involved in decision-making related to the National Guard on Jan. 6, and Pelosi did not stand in their way. Trump did say during a 30-second call on Jan. 5 with then Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller that "they" were going to need 10,000 troops on Jan. 6, according ...

your FAKE NEWS is fake.

John Edgar Slow Horses said:

You can lie all you want. The facts are still facts. Both Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund requested the National Guard BEFORE January 6th.
..and BOTH REQUESTS WERE DENIED.

Your post is fake news:
1. No one claimed that Trump signed an order for 20,000 troops for J6. Mayor Bowser needed to make the request, and Trump would need to approve it.
2. Sgt at Arms Irving denied Sund's request for NG troops based on Nancy Pelosi's standing policy. Your post doesn't address Sund's request.

Last edited:
The argument is that Trump refused three requests to call out the NG while the insurgency is underway.
Pence called out, of all people.

The argument is that Trump refused three requests to call out the NG while the insurgency is underway.
Pence called out, of all people.
I have no argument with your assertion that Trump was an ass on J6, for having that "rally" in the first place.

My point is that Trump and Sund both requested the NG 3-days before J6 and BOTH requests were denied.

If the NG was approved there would NOT have been a J6 riot.

IMHO democrats and the FBI wanted a mess on J6, or they would have approved the NG, or had more DC police there.

I have no argument with your assertion that Trump was an ass on J6, for having that "rally" in the first place.

My point is that Trump and Sund both requested the NG 3-days before J6 and BOTH requests were denied.

If the NG was approved there would NOT have been a J6 riot.

IMHO democrats and the FBI wanted a mess on J6, or they would have approved the NG, or had more DC police there.
If such requests were denied, which they could not be (Trump is the commander, after all), it was because the commanders believed Trump wanted to put the NG as a shield to LEO when the insurgents stormed the capitol.

If such requests were denied, which they could not be (Trump is the commander, after all), it was because the commanders believed Trump wanted to put the NG as a shield to LEO when the insurgents stormed the capitol.
LEO??
Commanders control the troops, not the president.
I'm sure that if the riot broke out at the capitol that the NG troops would have stopped it.

LEO??
Commanders control the troops, not the president.
I'm sure that if the riot broke out at the capitol that the NG troops would have stopped it.
That makes no sense. The President authorizes deployment of the NG at the Capitol; he failed, kyzr. Like he always does.

That makes no sense. The President authorizes deployment of the NG at the Capitol; he failed, kyzr. Like he always does.
I agree that the chain of command for the DC NG is a mess.
Trump requested NG troops 3-days before J6 and they were not deployed. Apparently DC Mayor Bowser needed to request them and she refused, and/or SECDEF Miller refused.
Capitol Police Chief Sund also requested NG troops, and they were denied by Sgt, at Arms Irving.

I agree that Trump's rally and riot was disgusting. He should be disqualified from running.

Biden said last year that sending in offensive weapons like tanks and aircraft would lead to WW3:

Looks like we are headed there.

Lefties are losing their minds on Twitter because President Trump points this out:

He is sure stumbling into WW3

Forum List

Back