does being a liberal mean you support censorship?

Is the Breitbart website being taken down in Cambridge? No? Ok.

How many people on the left agree with this action?

WAR: Cambridge, Massachusetts City Council Censures Breitbart News - Breitbart

It just seems like censoring news content for political reasons.
No, being liberal means knowing the difference between the words 'censored' and 'censured'; the latter means disapproval or to be critical of, not to 'ban' or 'prohibit' (censor) – Breitbart remains at liberty to spread its lies, misinformation, and fallacies for all to read, including in the City.

And the premise of your thread fails accordingly.

Yes. Free speech to get power…then the end of free speech when they achieve power.

Is the Breitbart website being taken down in Cambridge? No? Ok.

Another far left narrative being run without question or hesitation..

Of course the far left believes in freedom of speech, but only speech approved by the far left..

White House's Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt

Still looking for this censorship.

And the link is provided and they refuse to see it!

See how the far left drones show they can only run their religious narrative..

Not only censorship, but threats, bribes, payoffs, kickbacks, lying, voter fraud, treason, the list goes on. They believe the ends justify the means. Of course, this only applies to them, if their opponents use any of their tactics, it's wrong, illegal, immoral, and they should be prosecuted or silenced in any way possible. Whatever it takes to get what they want, they will do without hesitation.

Not only censorship, but threats, bribes, payoffs, kickbacks, lying, voter fraud, treason, the list goes on. They believe the ends justify the means. Of course, this only applies to them, if their opponents use any of their tactics, it's wrong, illegal, immoral, and they should be prosecuted or silenced in any way possible. Whatever it takes to get what they want, they will do without hesitation.

Wow.....and I thought that the city council only complained that Breitbart was lying- where in the link are the threats, payoff's, kickbacks, lying, voter fraud, treason?

I love how conservatives pretend they are bastions of free speech ! Lol! They are so delusional.

You only cry "free speech " if someone is complaining about Jesus stuff or racial slurs .

I hear there are college students are willing to do away with free speech. They also have their safe zones. Thanks to liberalism.

I love how conservatives pretend they are bastions of free speech ! Lol! They are so delusional.

You only cry "free speech " if someone is complaining about Jesus stuff or racial slurs .

You can pile up the evidence and see that this is not a liberal thing to do in the actual sense of the word. It s becoming a pattern that is becoming more and more common.

I hear there are college students are willing to do away with free speech. They also have their safe zones. Thanks to liberalism.

I'm sure you hear a lot of things that aren't completely accurate in the right wing bubble.

I'm sure you hear a lot of things that aren't completely accurate in the right wing bubble.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

Just like they believe that the 1991 war in Iraq was unjustified..

Wow.....and I thought that the city council only complained that Breitbart was lying- where in the link are the threats, payoff's, kickbacks, lying, voter fraud, treason?
I didn't say they were in the link, I was responding to the question in the thread title.

Forum List

Back