does being a liberal mean you support censorship?

So basically, this thread is about a non-happening that someone is trying to turn into a Big Event of Liberal Censorship?

Boohoo. Someone publically called Brietbart on their bigotry and they're crying "censorship" while continuing unimpeded to spew? :lmao:

I think Breitphart intentionally tried to make it's readers conflate Censor and Censure. There is no first amendment protection form being censured.

I actually misspelled it. It had nothing to with breitbart news.

They said

"The Cambridge City Council’s politically motivated rush to defend its “fellow colleague and councillor, Nadeem Mazen,” is an affront to the First Amendment and the freedom it provides to journalists who cover public officials and matters of public importance.

There is no first amendment protection form being censured.

So basically, this thread is about a non-happening that someone is trying to turn into a Big Event of Liberal Censorship?

Boohoo. Someone publically called Brietbart on their bigotry and they're crying "censorship" while continuing unimpeded to spew? :lmao:

I think Breitphart intentionally tried to make it's readers conflate Censor and Censure. There is no first amendment protection form being censured.

They said

"The Cambridge City Council’s politically motivated rush to defend its “fellow colleague and councillor, Nadeem Mazen,” is an affront to the First Amendment and the freedom it provides to journalists who cover public officials and matters of public importance.

Especially if you're a "new outlet."

They said

Perhaps based upon this thread- a new thread should be started:
"Does being a Conservative mean you support lying"?

But frankly really that is inaccurate:

"Does being SuperDemocrat mean you are a liar?"

They said

Perhaps based upon this thread- a new thread should be started:
"Does being a Conservative mean you support lying"?

But frankly really that is inaccurate:

"Does being SuperDemocrat mean you are a liar?"

But frankly really that is NOT A COHERENT SENTENCE

Forum List

Back