Does anyone see resistance to the Epstein story and the aftermath? God Save The Queen!

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
I see massive resistant friction on this story. Poor Princess Beatrice. Looks like daddy likes his little girls and sweats all over them, even though he has a condition that he can't sweat, he received from his Falkland Islands War days.

The chick who made the deposition is getting friction. Not the kind of friction she had in her youth though.

Any one seen Bill Clinton these days???

I see massive resistant friction on this story. Poor Princess Beatrice. Looks like daddy likes his little girls and sweats all over them, even though he has a condition that he can't sweat, he received from his Falkland Islands War days.

The chick who made the deposition is getting friction. Not the kind of friction she had in her youth though.

They dindu nuffin.

They dindu nuffin.
Rotting cod smells better.

They dindu nuffin.

"I don't recall ever meeting the lady."
~~~Prince Andrew

upload_2019-11-18_20-4-47.png

They dindu nuffin.

~~~Prince Andrew

View attachment 290604
From the looks of him, he's starting to Grind away.

They dindu nuffin.

Well nuffin anyone can "prove" anyway. WTF was he thinking doing an interview ! I saw the Queen straddling a horse does that count?:abgg2q.jpg::ack-1:

They dindu nuffin.

~~~Prince Andrew

View attachment 290604

Doesn't look like sex to me for some reason !:ssex::suck::slap:

How is Bill Barr's investigation into Epstein coming along??

Or was he intending on Portugal to investigate it??

Forum List

Back