Does anyone have a plan for long term employment recovery?

yes, imagine if Gates and Jobs had been raised in a culture that hated business the way the liberal culture does today!!

Liberals? You must be joking. Do you know who pays for the legislation that keeps small businesses down? It's big business and billionaires - and they don't tend to be liberal at all. Raw milk isn't illegal because it is "unsafe". It is illegal because the dairy industry lobbied for it to be so. This is also why you have to pay an exhorbitant fee to be "certified organic". Big business has ruined that movement too. They can afford to pay $750 a year for that bullshit. Your small organic farmer can't.

yes, imagine if Gates and Jobs had been raised in a culture that hated business the way the liberal culture does today!!

Liberals? You must be joking. Do you know who pays for the legislation that keeps small businesses down? It's big business and billionaires - and they don't tend to be liberal at all. Raw milk isn't illegal because it is "unsafe". It is illegal because the dairy industry lobbied for it to be so. This is also why you have to pay an exhorbitant fee to be "certified organic". Big business has ruined that movement too. They can afford to pay $750 a year for that bullshit. Your small organic farmer can't.

Farmers don't pay "corporate" taxes unless they are a corporation and even then they pay a different tax.
You have to "certified" as an organic grower because fraud was rampent before certification.
Raw milk is illegal because it is not pasturized and could be a source of deadly bacteria just like the Odwalla drinks.
I would really like to see your documentation on your beliefs as expressed in your post.

Farmers don't pay "corporate" taxes unless they are a corporation and even then they pay a different tax.
You have to "certified" as an organic grower because fraud was rampent before certification.
Raw milk is illegal because it is not pasturized and could be a source of deadly bacteria just like the Odwalla drinks.
I would really like to see your documentation on your beliefs as expressed in your post.

Here you go: Dairy industry pushing hard to outlaw raw milk, Raw Milk Bans are About Protecting Big Dairy, Who Owns Organic Brands? Food Giants Among Organic Parent Companies, Proposed Legislation to Ban Organic Farming - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com, Organic industry clout grows with consumer demand | wpri.com

"organics' "continued assault on agriculture."

"That's one of the things that has caught me and raises my concerns, is that industry's lack of respect for traditional agriculture," said Rep. Austin Scott, R-Ga. He was referring to some organic companies' efforts to reduce the number of genetically modified crops in the marketplace."

There's tons more on the interwebs. It isn't hard to figure out what's going on. And who said anything about a corporate tax. I know one thing, organic farms growing real food don't get subsidized, but beheamoths growing poison GMO future HFCS sure as hell do.

Last edited:

/\ This

Last edited:

"certification" is a fraud. I'd like to see YOUR documentation.

Last edited:

"When you consider that no more than 1% of the milk consumed in the United States is raw, it's pretty startling to see that more of the outbreaks were caused by raw milk than pasteurized," says Barbara Mahon, senior author on the paper and deputy director of enteric diseases at CDC.
The 13-year review, published in this month's edition of the journal Emerging Infectious Diseases, is one of the largest done to date. It also found that states where the sale of raw milk is legal have twice as many outbreaks as states where it is illegal
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/fitnes.../Raw-milk-causes-most-illnesses-from-dairy/53

"When you consider that no more than 1% of the milk consumed in the United States is raw, it's pretty startling to see that more of the outbreaks were caused by raw milk than pasteurized," says Barbara Mahon, senior author on the paper and deputy director of enteric diseases at CDC.
The 13-year review, published in this month's edition of the journal Emerging Infectious Diseases, is one of the largest done to date. It also found that states where the sale of raw milk is legal have twice as many outbreaks as states where it is illegal
http://yourlife.usatoday.com/fitnes.../Raw-milk-causes-most-illnesses-from-dairy/53

Yep,
USA today has no ties at all with corporate tyrants
:eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah, also your link is broken.
Nice try, minister of propaganda.

Last edited:

- USATODAY.com

Yep,

dear, are you saying the CDC and Journal of Infectious Diseases 13 year study was mistaken?????????????

- USATODAY.com

Yep,

dear, are you saying the CDC and Journal of Infectious Diseases 13 year study was mistaken?????????????

Provide a valid link, maybe I could think about it. Keep in mind, YOU posted a broken link, to a known propaganda site.
I mean really...
It's laughable,
Can you get anything right?

Then again, it doesn't really matter, the CDC or any other government body is a load of tyrannical horse pucky.

I can tell you that I have drank raw milk my whole life and never had a problem with it.
Take your corporate propaganda crap and....

Either way. If the minister of propaganda wants to publish whatever, then fine.
If people cannot make free decisions for themselves, then anything the government publishes is bull-whonky to disguise the fact that they are tyrannical bastards.

Last edited:
Yep,

Provide a valid link, maybe I could think about it. Keep in mind, YOU posted a broken link, to a known propaganda site.
I mean really...
It's laughable,

Then again, it doesn't really matter, the CDC or any other government body is a load of tyrannical horse pucky.

I can tell you that I have drank raw milk my whole life and never had a problem with it.

If people cannot make free decisions for themselves, then anything the government publishes is bull-whonky to disguise the fact that they are tyrannical bastards.

dear, are you saying the CDC and Journal of Infectious Diseases 13 year study was mistaken??????????

If you are sure raw milk is safe you should be very very familiar with the scientific research that says its not without me having to help you look it up.

I mean really...
It's laughable,

dear, are you saying the CDC and Journal of Infectious Diseases 13 year study was mistaken??????????

If you are sure raw milk is safe you should be very very familiar with the scientific research that says its not without me having to help you look it up.

My research?
Like I said, I have drank raw milk my whole life.
Are you literate? Or do you only know how to copy and paste broken links?

I don't need to provide a link.
YOU cannot even provide a valid one. Laughably, you apparently think that a broken link proves your point that tyranny is somehow "good".

Oh wait a minute, I get it, you only consider anything published by the ministry of propaganda to be true.
Even if it is to a broken source.
Heaven forbid if you actually think for yourself.

Only people who have the "certification" may speak on any subject in the land of oz, correct?
I mean after all, you could be on fire and burning alive, but unless the government approved source publishes it... it's only your imagination, right?

Freekin' hilarious if the effect were not so tragic.

Last edited:
My research?

some people are immune to certain diseases, but that doesn't mean all people are. You should do some research before you get someone very sick or conclude that raw milk is safe, and that the CDC and Journal of Infectious Diseases are mistaken or corrupt.

You can do this research using the i n t e r n e t.

Oh wait a minute, I get it, you only consider anything published by the ministry of propaganda to be true. heaven forbid if you actually think for yourself.
Only people who have the "certification" may speak on any subject in the land of oz.
I mean after all, you could be on fire and burning alive, but unless the government publishes it... it's only your imagination?

Freekin' hilarious if it were not so true.[/QUOTE]

My research?

some people are immune to certain diseases, but that doesn't mean all people are. You should do some research before you get someone very sick or conclude that raw milk is safe, and that the CDC and Journal of Infectious Diseases are mistaken or corrupt.

You can do this research using the i n t e r n e t.

Oh wait a minute, I get it, you only consider anything published by the ministry of propaganda to be true. heaven forbid if you actually think for yourself.
Only people who have the "certification" may speak on any subject in the land of oz.
I mean after all, you could be on fire and burning alive, but unless the government publishes it... it's only your imagination?

Freekin' hilarious if it were not so true.

Wow, you seriously have a issue with using copy paste functions don't you?
Maybe you should step back...

This might hurt you a bit, but you should really try just thinking for yourself.
Otherwise, there are plenty of tutorials on the "i n t e r n e t" to help you with your use of quote tags, not to mention your lacking ability to post links, seek help.

Last edited:
Long term employment recovery?

Tariffs.
No more funding to institutions who seek to kill the native population (planned parenthood).
No more funding to institutions who seek to replace the native population (immigration activists).
No more submitting to taxation/enslavement by a government whose foreign policy is absolutely controlled by foreign entities.
No more rule by the myth of "university degree = success"

And most important:
No more usury.

Usury is an ancient sin that always ruins an economy.

1. Re-establishment of the 10th amendment clearly overturning the 1942 Wickerd v. Filburn case, and every case predicated on it. This would take most economic regulatory authority away from the federal level and return it to the state level where it belongs.

2. Re-establishment of tariff's on select imports.

3. A monumental simplification of our tax code. Get it down to something like a hundred pages.

I am not sure tariffs work globally and would create a global recession as opposed to spurring further innovation. I think a more market driven approach is a capital exportation tax. This prevents company's foreign and domestic from selling into the US market and exporting all the cash. It is a simple cash flow calculation that is hard to game.

If you pair a capital exportation tax with an elimination of the corporate income tax I think you would see an explosion of investment in the US. Many Asian countries have employed similar strategies making it hard to pull money out.

By the way since the double taxation on income would be gone I would raise the capital gains rates to the same rate as income tax. The net effect of all three should be revenue nuetral but growth positive.

America will NOT be a superpower if the majority of its people are poor, which IS where we're currently headed.

yes, we got rich through capitalism, China and East Germany just switched from liberalism to capitalism and got rich, but now Obama is switching us to liberalism so we are obviously getting poorer and poorer. This is considered elementary common sense

The shipping overseas of white collar jobs has nothing to do with Obama. It has to do the the trans-oceanic fiber optic cables that dramatically dropped the cost of intercontinental communications.

The process started in 2001 and has not abated. Our problem is we allow a reverse exploitation where corporations can accumulate resources (cash) via domestic sales and via accounting practices move all the money off shore. This practice occurs whether the company is Apple or BMW. It is no different than what happened to Africa in the 1800's when companies came in a stripped the local economy of its resources.

Unfortunately since our government is bought and paid for by these corporations it is allowed to happen despite the effect on the population.

A lot of the jobs that people with little education or skills that used to pay decent wages have gone to places like China.

Obama's tax incentives should help with that but, while it may seem or be a drop in the bucket, consumers can have a say too.

I just cancelled insurance we had with MetLife because they have a foreign call center.

Someone said we should end certain regulations. That won't do a thing except hurt the little guy. All you have to do is look at profits posted by those corporations to know that. That whole "job killing regulations" lie perpetrated by the Rs has been shown to be nothing more than a dog whistle non-issue.

We all know that President Obama has created jobs every month since being in office. We also know that Rs have filibustered every single jobs bill and have never introduced a jobs bill themselves.

Having all of congress, both sides of congress working toward a mutual goal would surely be a big help.

I tend to not support the Republicans because I think they are more about protecting the wealthy than job creators but your comments on regulation is backwards. Regulation is often pushed by big business as a tool to defend against small business. It is small job creating businesses that are the most impacted by all the regulation.

"certification" is a fraud. I'd like to see YOUR documentation.

Try this:
http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda...CERTIFICATIO&navtype=RT&parentnav=AGRICULTURE

It has to do the the trans-oceanic fiber optic cables that dramatically dropped the cost of intercontinental communications. *

The process started in 2001 and has not abated. *

Thanks. *This is exactly the same year that the labor force participation rate and employment as a percentage of the civilian popupation began falling. I am pretty sure that the labor force participation rate hit an upward bound as well, basically the US was at the absolute peak of employable adults.

It is also, if I recall correctly, the real dollar price of gasoline whent from decades of constant prices and began climbing rapidly to its peak at the beginning of the great recession. *

Are there any other things that began in the 2000 time frame?

Globalization of the economy is surely a great thing, in the long run. *Unfortunately, as many of us suspected, the process included a bit of a decline in the standard of living in some countries as it raised the living standards in others.

Forum List

Back