Judge Rules California Sanctuary law Unconstitutional

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
The Judiciary sends a blow to California who created a law making it illegal to cooperate with ICE and U.S. Border Agents.............

California Judge Rules State Sanctuary Law Unconstitutional

Orange County Superior Court Judge James Crandell ruled that California’s law limiting police cooperation with ICE violates Huntington Beach’s status as a charter city under the state constitution. The ruling makes Huntington Beach and California’s other 120 charter cities exempt from complying with the state sanctuary law.

The cities and counties will not do the work for homeland security in regards to immigration law.

The cities and counties will not do the work for homeland security in regards to immigration law.
aka you will not obey the laws of the Republic and will pick and choose which laws you will obey.........

Lawlessness suits you.......Guilty until proven innocent suits you........your views are discarded by me.........nothing but noise.

Probably goes to the California State Supreme court, right? Personally, I can't see how it could be illegal to cooperate with a federal agent, that oughta be against federal law. Frankly, I'm sick of this shit where Democrats decide which laws to obey and which to ignore.

Lester Maddox, is that you? Your rationale for ignoring US law sounds like the Jim Crow segregationists of the fifties and sixties explaining why they would not conform to federal anti-discrimination laws. Wrong then...wrong now.

Those that enter the country illegally have already broken the law of the land. That is against God's law. Sanctuary cities or cities refuge were set up to avoid killing of criminals. Not to provide a safe haven for punishment.

Forum List

Back