Does anyone else think Hillary is fake

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've noticed that in almost every picture of her she has that wide artificial smile that people put on when they know they are having their picture taken. A predetermined photo op is one thing but I've noticed that even when she is out in public she still has that same fake smile on her as if she knows that someone out there is going to take a picture of her. She ain't really smiling because she is happy as normal people behave but more because she knows that someone somewhere is going to put her on camera so she is afraid that they will take a picture of her with that unhappy face she normally has (she got that way after monica affair). I'm sure she practiced that fake smile with her employees somewhere but it is just kind of annoying that it is almost identical in every single picture of her. Does she know how to smile in some other way than that Cheshire grin? Someone should teach her some new smiles so that their would be at least more than one type of smile of her.

The other thing is that studies have shown that people are more judgemental of a woman who doesn't look happy and pleasing. if she was a true feminist she would have said that she can have any facial expression that she wants and one that makes her happy but their she is with that stupid cheshire grin that is suppose to make her look so pleasant to other men around her. Why doesn't she just get some backbone and be herself.

Please don't respond if you see this as an opportunity to rip into her for political points. This is just something I've noticed in a lot of the pictures of her.

Forum List

Back