Yep, It's Reality TV

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington

Hillary Clinton said the 2016 presidential campaign is turning into reality TV and accused Donald Trump of not taking his White House bid seriously.

"Every day that goes by, this just becomes more and more of a reality television show. It's not a serious presidential campaign," Clinton said during a press conference Friday.

"Can I say I was surprised? I'm not sure anything surprises us anymore," Clinton said. "But I was certainly disappointed that someone running for president of the United States would continue this unseemly identification with and praise of the Russian president, including on Russian television."

and how does this differ from obamas election?

freshman Sen, with no leadership skills, NONE, wins b/c he's the cool black guy.

now you want to elect the most vile hag you could find b/c she's a she.

How does Obama differ? A lawyer who graduated with honors who taught constitutional law who served 7 years in the Illinois Senate and served 4 years in the US Senate compared to a real estate developer who never served anyone in his life but himself. We could compare Hillary's qualifications but it might be a little embarrassing for your guy.

Hillary Clinton said the 2016 presidential campaign is turning into reality TV and accused Donald Trump of not taking his White House bid seriously.

"Every day that goes by, this just becomes more and more of a reality television show. It's not a serious presidential campaign," Clinton said during a press conference Friday.

"Can I say I was surprised? I'm not sure anything surprises us anymore," Clinton said. "But I was certainly disappointed that someone running for president of the United States would continue this unseemly identification with and praise of the Russian president, including on Russian television."

Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong.

freshman Sen, with no leadership skills, NONE, wins b/c he's the cool black guy.

How does Obama differ? A lawyer who graduated with honors who taught constitutional law who served 7 years in the Illinois Senate and served 4 years in the US Senate compared to a real estate developer who never served anyone in his life but himself. We could compare Hillary's qualifications but it might be a little embarrassing for your guy.
like I said, he was never a leader and was/is not qualified.

the only thing hillary lead led to the deaths of 4 Americans

so please, compare away

lol

You can’t be serious.

And that the likes of Trump is your guy is in of itself embarrassing.
he's not my guy

I actually looked at him in an honest way.

you've never looked at your (D)'s in an honest way, if you had, well, there wouldn't be a (D) party, or an (R)

so please, compare away
A comparison of Clinton and Trump is an apples and oranges comparison. Trump has made no mistakes in public service because he has done nothing. Clinton has worked to serve the public for decades and has certainly made mistakes but she also has significant successes which are listed on her website.

Electing Trump to the presidency would be like selecting my bother in the NFL draft because he watches the Saints on TV and is an armchair quarterback.

So sad, Hillary misses the Cold War tensions of the past.

How does any of that qualify him to do anything? And how do you know he graduated with honors?

As for Hillary, she's a crook... she makes Nixon look honest. Shit, she couldn't even pass the DC bar.

Atta boy.......In your lame excuse of Trump you managed to insults BOTH minorities and women....
....and then morons like these "wonder" why do they keep losing the WH.....Go figure !!!

so please, compare away
A comparison of Clinton and Trump is an apples and oranges comparison. Trump has made no mistakes in public service because he has done nothing. Clinton has worked to serve the public for decades and has certainly made mistakes but she also has significant successes which are listed on her website.

Electing Trump to the presidency would be like selecting my bother in the NFL draft because he watches the Saints on TV and is an armchair quarterback.

President is kind of a unique job where there is no similarity between it and any other job. Most of politics is like bureacracy. We can't get rid of so and so because he knows where the bodies are buried and he knows where everything is. Why not consider the guy who's been an empire builder rather than someone who's proven that she's incompetent when it comes to national security, and she's corrupt as well, at least to those of us who watched "Clinton cash". Of course, maybe the author of Clinton Cash is lying. I doubt it because the clintons are not on record as calling him a liar, or suing him.

How does any of that qualify him to do anything? And how do you know he graduated with honors?

As for Hillary, she's a crook... she makes Nixon look honest. Shit, she couldn't even pass the DC bar.
Obama graduated Harvard Law School with magna cum laude, the second highest honor available. A background in law and spending 11 years in state and federal government creating laws is an excellent qualification for the presidency. Over half of our presidents were lawyers and most served in the legislature.

Of course, maybe the author of Clinton Cash is lying. I doubt it because the clintons are not on record as calling him a liar, or suing him.

Just for your own education with the above.....It is MUCH harder for any elected official to sue for defamation simply because their status as a public figure makes the bar much higher....The public official needs to prove that whatever was published was done so despite the author knowing them to be false or with reckless disregard for the truth (malice). That is a very difficult level of proof in a case. It is an extremely high burden of proof on the plaintiff - as a public official.....

Check out any court case on this issue and you too would see how difficult it is.

so please, compare away

President is kind of a unique job where there is no similarity between it and any other job. Most of politics is like bureacracy. We can't get rid of so and so because he knows where the bodies are buried and he knows where everything is. Why not consider the guy who's been an empire builder rather than someone who's proven that she's incompetent when it comes to national security, and she's corrupt as well, at least to those of us who watched "Clinton cash". Of course, maybe the author of Clinton Cash is lying. I doubt it because the clintons are not on record as calling him a liar, or suing him.

I agree it is a unique job. It is the highest government political office in the land. The person that fills that office should have a strong foundation in the workings of government, our laws, the judicial system, and foreign policy. In addition, that person should be well grounded in American and world politics. This means a working knowledge of political systems, political ideology, a world view, and an understanding of cultures and their effect on government. Couple that with honesty, the ability to clearly articulate goals and ideas without exaggeration, bold but never impulsive actions, and a desire to put service to the nation above one's self; you have a tall order for anyone to fulfill.

There doesn't seem to be anything in Donald Trump's career that qualifies him for the presidency, other than his age and citizenship. It's true that Trump significantly increased the family fortune but I can list a number of others that have been much more successful financially, created far more jobs and have managed to serve the country much more than Trump has. If you consider the net worth of the Trump family when he started about 45 years ago and it's net worth today, his performance pales in comparison with his contemporaries.

so please, compare away

I agree it is a unique job. It is the highest government political office in the land. The person that fills that office should have a strong foundation in the workings of government, our laws, the judicial system, and foreign policy. In addition, that person should be well grounded in American and world politics. This means a working knowledge of political systems, political ideology, a world view, and an understanding of cultures and their effect on government. Couple that with honesty, the ability to clearly articulate goals and ideas without exaggeration, bold but never impulsive actions, and a desire to put service to the nation above one's self; you have a tall order for anyone to fulfill.

There doesn't seem to be anything in Donald Trump's career that qualifies him for the presidency, other than his age and citizenship. It's true that Trump significantly increased the family fortune but I can list a number of others that have been much more successful financially, created far more jobs and have managed to serve the country much more than Trump has. If you consider the net worth of the Trump family when he started about 45 years ago and it's net worth today, his performance pales in comparison with his contemporaries.

I'll stick with honesty over corruption and incompetence every time. Incompetence meaning clinton's inability to handle documents safely. If she can't do that, and just said "whoops, I made some mistakes" then she's not capable of holding any office. The clinton corruption is becoming famous, but her base doesn't seem to care. Unbelievable. Then there's the obama/clinton plan to greatly increase the number of muslims coming to this country. What's that all about? How does this in any way help our country? Only the Donald promises to put a stop to this insanity. The president should first and foremost be able to at least try to make the country safe. bush couldn't, and since clinton promises to outdo obama with muslim immigration.... I don't want her anywhere near decision making.

It’s almost criminal; how little Trump enablers know.

Obama graduated Harvard Law School with magna cum laude, the second highest honor available. A background in law and spending 11 years in state and federal government creating laws is an excellent qualification for the presidency. Over half of our presidents were lawyers and most served in the legislature.

Why not get someone with suma, rather than magna, since college experience is so important to you? Just asking. I mean, why not the best, rather than 2nd best? Even hillary couldn't seem to pass the bar. Two 2nd rate people, hillary and obama. I had a friend who had to work as tree trimmer while studying law at the same time, who passed the california bar the first time. Trump seems to be the top guy in his field, in a very competitive business. So, like jimmy carter said, "why not the best?"

Forum List

Back