Does anyone care about Human Trafficking except as a pocketbook issue?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
It must be the online equivalent of internet sweepsweek or something, a ton of stories about sex workers at my usual haunts of RT, BBC, AU.com, Yahoo and CNN. I saw a disturbing pattern.

#face of prostitution A Twitter account in Australia of domestic sex workers who didn't want to be classified with those poor illegals being exploited. the Aussie is crashing and money is getting tight.

The RCMP is making huge busts of human traffickers now that the loonie is hurting.

Jordan is indignant about refugee girls as young as nine being bought. They got indignant after prices in the camps dropped from $1,000 to $100 undercutting the domestic price for legalized child rape.

This looks like a pattern to me. How about you?

Dems don't care about these girls. All they care about is if they can get an abortion. The rest of the situation they don't give a shit about. Gay marriage, pedophilia...it's all the same to them.

I don't see where anyone cares one way or the other until it either touches their pocketbook or their family.

It's a non partisan issue, it's something that needs to be dealt with, and if that means putting bullets in heads of people who deal in human trafficking, I have no problem with that. They are about the lowest form of life, even pedophiles are better than these scum. These scum deal in selling human beings, and don't care one bit about anything other than money, so let's give them a couple of dollars worth of lead.

It's a non partisan issue, it's something that needs to be dealt with, and if that means putting bullets in heads of people who deal in human trafficking, I have no problem with that. They are about the lowest form of life, even pedophiles are better than these scum. These scum deal in selling human beings, and don't care one bit about anything other than money, so let's give them a couple of dollars worth of lead.
It should be but between nuance on the one hand and adult false claims on the other hand it ain't going to be. For me the big eye-opener was the book "Tokyo Vice". I had just finished reading "S.N.A.F.U." when I saw it so, I thought it was about Western investment bankers putting hookers on 24/7 retainer to sell crap financial instruments. What it actually was about Western women going for the really big bucks of hooking in Japan and sometimes being murdered.

The claims about human trafficking seem to boil down to:

Attempts to criminalize prostitution further.

Attempts to get adult foreign competition expelled.

And generally ignoring physiology except in caregivers to native children:
At roughly 13 both sexes are physically ready, willing and able to have intercourse but are emotionally vulnerable.
At 16 girls are physically able to have children.
Higher brain functions do not finish maturing until 21-25 in either sex.

Actual human trafficking claims do not differentiate between:

Adults and physiological minors

Actual contracts entered into by adults and modern sex slavery.

Heterosexual pedophilia tends to be ignored If the culprit is female and not a caregiver.

With all of the misinformation cherrypicked for different agendas it seems like little attention can be spared to fight actual malum per se crimes.

Forum List

Back