Does anybody else think 4 years of Trump could do us some real good?

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

Um..no.

of course....anyone who leans left would be better in your world

Oprah is better qualified than Trump. She has made more money and her show gets better ratings.

Qualifications mean nothing since Obama was elected President. Unqualified is in now. You didnt realize that its the new standard?

Um..so you are saying lawyers..teachers..and academia in general are "unqualifed"..got it.

Honestly, I am frighten for my country since many of my citizens thinks like the OP.

Trump would be a disaster. The guy can't even comb his own hair.

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

The Donald is the biggest joke to ever put on a suit:

Visitors to the Trump Store in the lobby of the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York City, or to the displays of Trump clothing at Macy's in New York's Herald Square, would be hard-pressed to find much labeled "Made in the U.S.A."

At the same time Trump was speaking in New Hampshire, his Trump Store was contributing to the growth of Chinese manufacturing, arguably at the expense of American workers, selling $80 Trump-branded cotton sweaters and $70 Trump-branded warm-up tops, all made in China. Also available with the made in China tag: golf hats stamped with the Trump crest and stuffed animals.

Donald Trump Admits His Gear Has Made in China Labels - ABC News

:clap2:.. This second only to his huge Obama birth certificate discovery that is now "nobody's business".. :lol:

Honestly, I am frighten for my country since many of my citizens thinks like the OP.

Bull shit. You should be scared NOW with what we have, or else you're a fucking moron.

I am pissed right now. However, it horrifies me that you want to replace our current administration with a guy who cannot even comb his hair and has a chronic history of bankruptcies.

I am scared. Is this the best that Repukes got?

Last edited:

Bull shit. You should be scared NOW with what we have, or else you're a fucking moron.

I am pissed right now. However, it horrifies me that you want to replace our current administration with a guy who cannot even comb his hair and has a chronic history of bankruptcies.

I am scared. Is this the best that Repukes got?
Stockholm Syndrome. Sad, isn't it?

Trump has got a super-hot wife. That's all the convincing I need to vote for him. :thup:

You do know he inherited 400 MILLION dollars and went broke 4 times with bankruptcies dont you?

Now tell me again how he is a great businessman? Are you really starting to believe the crap he is saying about himself?

This country thinks the Donald, McCain, Palin, Bachmann would make good presidents? Damn...

fuck you Fox. You are dumbing down our country...you muslim co owned australian co owned piece of shit.

Donald and Mccain woulda been better than Obama, cause at least mccain is a veteran and a hard ass. Palin is the dumbest woman ive ever seen. Thank you though for not only judging me but also putting words in my mouth that i never said. Idiot.

good ?

noooooooo

screw up our country ? yes , get use deeper in dept ? yes ,
war ? more then likely , ask and answer his ow questions ? not like I can .

War? You know, maybe its about time for some of that. Get rid of the pussy country America has become.

Forum List

Back