Does anybody else think 4 years of Trump could do us some real good?

thinsey

Apr 30, 2011
I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trump ran companies into bankruptcy. He's about as fiscally responsible as a 15-year-old shopaholic teenage popular girl whose daddy gave her a credit card.

Oh yeah? So I guess your saying your far more successful than him, and therefore in a position to talk down to him. Of course if you mean that he ran OTHER companies into bankruptcy do to his awesomeness, then thats the American way. Good for him.

Read up on Gary Johnson. He's MUCH better than Trump. He started his own business, and it flourished. He was Governor of New Mexico for 2 terms, and the economy of that state flourished under his watch. He balanced NM's budget. He's VERY popular in his state, and many Democrats "crossed over" to vote for him, just like many Democrats "crossed over" to vote for Ronald Reagan.

Honestly, the only problem with that is I am truly fed up of politicians. ALL OF THEM. I would consider myself rather conservative, but I cannot stand any of the government right now. I just want someone who cares more about our country than trying to screw the other political party over. That is why I respect Trump, because he seems to pretty obviously not care at all about politics.

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

There are a lot of capable people out there...and yes many of them are already in federal, state and local government.

Trump is a cartoon, he's pandering to those that will follow anyone that is humming their tune. When he is done with them, when he has what ever it is he is after he will bow out and Republicans will be left with the same patch of contenders they started with....probably a few bucks lighter.

There are a lot of capable people out there...and yes many of them are already in federal, state and local government.

Trump is a cartoon, he's pandering to those that will follow anyone that is humming their tune. When he is done with them, when he has what ever it is he is after he will bow out and Republicans will be left with the same patch of contenders they started with....probably a few bucks lighter.

I have to disagree, alot of the problems in our country seem to really offend Trump (maybe for stupid reasons but maybe not). Either way, I think he actually wants to do something.

I have to disagree, alot of the problems in our country seem to really offend Trump (maybe for stupid reasons but maybe not). Either way, I think he actually wants to do something.
You're right that he wants to do something...he wants to pimp himself.

If he addresses the right issues he could be.

Don't get me wrong, I dont think we need him for long. In fact, two terms would probably be bad. But one little 4 year term with him I think could really get us back on track a little.

Perhaps, but before you through in with him do your due diligence. He has a long history of planting his flag on what ever side of the fence suits him at any given moment. As a private citizen that is all well and good, as a candidate, it equals a quick death.

Are you a birfer? Cause the only people who seem to support The Donald are birfers.

To be a successful president, you have to be a politician and Trump is not a politician. He can't solve our energy problems by stealing Libya's oil nor can he solve the deficit problem by turning the US military into mercenaries. And if Congress doesn't agree with him, he can't fire them.

To be a successful president, you have to be a politician and Trump is not a politician. He can't solve our energy problems by stealing Libya's oil nor can he solve the deficit problem by turning the US military into mercenaries. And if Congress doesn't agree with him, he can't fire them.

FALSE: Ronald Reagen. period.

Ronald Reagan was a politician. He was an actor second.

Ronald Reagan was a politician. He was an actor second.

He was an actor first. He was a politician when he became involved with politics. And he was great president.

Well Reagen was an excellent politician. And he didn't do any of that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to shit on your idea. Trumps appeal is that he seems like he has balls, and you need balls to be a good President, what Trump has is Bravado, HUGE difference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back