Does anybody else think 4 years of Trump could do us some real good?

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

Um..no.

Wow. What a well thought out and complex come back. Thank you for your contribution.

There are a lot of capable people out there...and yes many of them are already in federal, state and local government.

Trump is a cartoon, he's pandering to those that will follow anyone that is humming their tune. When he is done with them, when he has what ever it is he is after he will bow out and Republicans will be left with the same patch of contenders they started with....probably a few bucks lighter.

I have to disagree, alot of the problems in our country seem to really offend Trump (maybe for stupid reasons but maybe not). Either way, I think he actually wants to do something.

Perhaps, but before you through in with him do your due diligence. He has a long history of planting his flag on what ever side of the fence suits him at any given moment. As a private citizen that is all well and good, as a candidate, it equals a quick death.
really he does that ? mmmmm had me fooled thats what dimograts do i thought he was republican

Ronald Reagan was a politician. He was an actor second.

He was an actor first. He was a politician when he became involved with politics. And he was great president.
speaking of acting
for acting like he knows what he is talking about obama should get a oscar

You know, he is pretty darn good at making crap up and looking rather sincere. But reading the expressions of a monkey is rather difficult...

A Casio owner with a taste for shady deals, multiple wives and bankruptcies should really go over big with the religious right.

It seems like in every presidential election we get some odd ball candidate throwing his hat in ring. With Trump's background his opponents will make mincemeat out of him.

I don't think Trump considers himself a serious candidate. If he did, he wouldn't be making the statements he has been making. Just this week he said, he avoided being called to serve in the Vietnam War because he "got lucky" and "had a very high draft number."

I think Mr. Trump has the attitude and capability we need to turn this country around. he knows how to make money, and on top of that he takes pride in our country! One thing I think we are seriously missing in this country is pride. Screw those other countries we ARE the best. Why is it that no one cares about that anymore? Trump does, and thats why we need him!

No!

Trump has got a super-hot wife. That's all the convincing I need to vote for him. :thup:

Well then.

blog+2+pic+(11-23-09).jpg

If presidential politicians who were successful in business and the marketplace are important to "thinsey," then dispense with self-promoting "pretty faces" like Trump, and focus on the "gold standard" - like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.

Fortunately these American "success stories" also understand that success in the "private sector" requires a whole different set of "skills" than achieving success in the "public sector!"

Bill and Warren know their limitations - Donald doesn't!

We don't have to be warmongers to prove that we are strong.

No, it would be much better to lie back and continue taking it. I just love when America isn't respected by the rest of the world, don't you?

"taking" what??? we don't have the resources to wage war on everyone in the world. why would you even want to?

there are things worth fighting and dying for. running around and looking for those things is the epitome of stupid.

Trump has got a super-hot wife. That's all the convincing I need to vote for him. :thup:

Well then.

blog+2+pic+(11-23-09).jpg

She just wants his pot of gold...:tongue:

A Casio owner with a taste for shady deals, multiple wives and bankruptcies should really go over big with the religious right.

It seems like in every presidential election we get some odd ball candidate throwing his hat in ring. With Trump's background his opponents will make mincemeat out of him.

I don't think Trump considers himself a serious candidate. If he did, he wouldn't be making the statements he has been making. Just this week he said, he avoided being called to serve in the Vietnam War because he "got lucky" and "had a very high draft number."

If he said that, he's a liar.

He was born in 1946 so he was 19 and eligible for the draft four years before the LOTTERY was put into effect.

He attended college until 1968, and still didn't get drafted after losing his 2S deferment.

Trump didn't get drafted for the same reason most wealthy, politically connected rich kids didn't get drafted during those times.

Last edited:

It's too soon to tell, but I am hoping he throws his hat in the ring so I can hear his solutions to the important issues at hand. I hope he says what I need to hear, but I don't expect any politician to say "everything" I need to know. I just want to know their vision of America and how they hope to help us get there. They are all imperfect and have baggage but some have experience in business and that is the man or woman I want. I would want Romney but his decision to "try" socialized medicine in the state of MA, holds me back from committing to him as of this post. He may though, turn out to be the best choice for me, depending upon the pool of declared candidates.

It's too soon to tell, but I am hoping he throws his hat in the ring so I can hear his solutions to the important issues at hand. I hope he says what I need to hear, but I don't expect any politician to say "everything" I need to know. I just want to know their vision of America and how they hope to help us get there. They are all imperfect and have baggage but some have experience in business and that is the man or woman I want. I would want Romney but his decision to "try" socialized medicine in the state of MA, holds me back from committing to him as of this post. He may though, turn out to be the best choice for me, depending upon the pool of declared candidates.

One thing he is doing is moving the debate foward...(Other than the Birther thing that Obama is still aughing his ass off about)...

Trump would be able to do in 4 years twice as much as what Bush did in 8.

Electing Donald Trump President would be analogous to flooring the gas pedal at the beginning of a trip, holding it there and ignoring every red light and warning sign. You'd be right out front, giving everyone else the finger and making much better time than ever before. But at some point the mistake in judgment will become rudely and suddenly apparent.

I think we are at the same exact place you are speaking of.
Actually the situation is exactly opposite. The prevailing complaint by Progressives is Obama is much too cautious and compromising. His driving style is more like that of a senior citizen with cataracts in a four cylinder car.

Forum List

Back