Does Anybody Actually Even Bathe Their Cat?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just went to get my allergies tested yesterday and I have a minor cat allergy. Minor one tell you and she started blowing things WAY out of proportion. She told me that I should brush my indoor cat outside and give her baths. I told her first of all my cat is strictly indoors because I don't want her going out and accidentally getting hit by a car or something and she doesn't need to go out like a dog. Second of all, she would completely tear me and any of us to pieces if we were to bathe her. Now I realize that sometimes cats need to have baths for certain reasons, but just to bathe a cat just to bathe a cat is a tad bit ridiculous to me. Especially when I'm not even all that allergic to her. :rolleyes:

I just went to get my allergies tested yesterday and I have a minor cat allergy. Minor one tell you and she started blowing things WAY out of proportion. She told me that I should brush my indoor cat outside and give her baths. I told her first of all my cat is strictly indoors because I don't want her going out and accidentally getting hit by a car or something and she doesn't need to go out like a dog. Second of all, she would completely tear me and any of us to pieces if we were to bathe her. Now I realize that sometimes cats need to have baths for certain reasons, but just to bathe a cat just to bathe a cat is a tad bit ridiculous to me. Especially when I'm not even all that allergic to her. :rolleyes:

Only if that cat is declawed...

I agree with you….if it’s a mild allergy, why do it?

My cat fish hooked my lower lip when I was giving him a bath a few years back. Our guys trip to Vegas was the next day and I went, looking like a freaking terrorist with this big purple and black bruise. So did I learn my lesson? No. But I'm a lot more wary these days.

Awww,.. poor thing lol

It better not be. Declawing is so inhumane.

I didnt declaw my cat or cut my dogs balls from him.

I have cleaned my cat, I was making a funny though. Trying to wash a cat in the bath tub can end in many wounds if a cat isn't declawed (or some vicious bite marks).

I like nice, clean pussies. I hate dirty pussies.
I always washed my pussies, at least once a month. They were all indoor pussies, but sometimes would run outside when the door was opened and go roll around in the dirty. Dirty pussies!!

You have to LEARN the proper way to handle pussies when bathing them, otherwise if you don't handle them correctly, and say the right things.......they will rip you to shreds.

I pays to learn to be a pussy whisperer!!!!

1655426251353.png

I remember my brother and I took our cat into the bathroom, and put her in the shower stall and pulled the shower curtain closed. We peeked around the curtain and watched her curiously walking around, and then we turned the shower on. She yowled, jumped four feet up, and latched her claws onto the shower curtain liner. She tore the curtain liner right down the middle, and she bolted through the door she made for herself. :auiqs.jpg:

Explaining to our mom what happened wasn't so funny.

The fur keeps sticking to my tongue.

A hour and a half later and I finally get this joke. 0___o

cats get revenge

And mine knows where I sleep.

I remember my brother and I took our cat into the bathroom, and put her in the shower stall and pulled the shower curtain closed. We peeked around the curtain and watched her curiously walking around, and then we turned the shower on. She yowled, jumped four feet up, and latched her claws onto the shower curtain liner. She tore the curtain liner right down the middle, and she bolted through the door she made for herself. :auiqs.jpg:

Explaining to our mom what happened wasn't so funny.

That's mean,.. funny,.. but mean. So I think I'll go ahead and give you a virtual slap upside the head and then laugh about it. (The slap and the cat situation) I hope she was okay though and I don't think you would ever actually try to hurt the kitty.

A hour and a half later and I finally get this joke. 0___o

And mine knows where I sleep.

That's mean,.. funny,.. but mean. So I think I'll go ahead and give you a virtual slap upside the head and then laugh about it. (The slap and the cat situation) I hope she was okay though and I don't think you would ever actually try to hurt the kitty.

She was fine, she just licked her paws for an hour afterwards, lol! We were like 10 and 7, we should have known better, but... boys will be boys.

Forum List

Back