Does any poster suffer from premature arthritis? Do you suffer depression? Does it seem life is hopeless?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Mikhaila Peterson had major medical problems. She is the daughter of the world famous Jordan Peterson who has to be counted as one of the most brilliant thinkers on Earth.
Still if you want to see if you can help yourself, this video can interest you.

Suspect they mean Early Onset Arthritis .
Similar to Early Onset Dementia which a significant number of people here clearly suffer from .
Linked to Cognitive Rigidity
So think which members have a seized up body as well as a seized up brain .

Not many of us left , Sparky .

Mikhaila Peterson had major medical problems. She is the daughter of the world famous Jordan Peterson who has to be counted as one of the most brilliant thinkers on Earth.
Still if you want to see if you can help yourself, this video can interest you.

one thing to note, Mikhaila Peterson has breast implants and those fun bags have been linked to all the symptoms she describes.

one thing to note, Mikhaila Peterson has breast implants and those fun bags have been linked to all the symptoms she describes.

Towards end of clip she mentioned her wrist buckling when she got out of bed after breastfeeding her baby. Do you have a supporting link on Peterson having implants?

Suspect they mean Early Onset Arthritis .
Similar to Early Onset Dementia which a significant number of people here clearly suffer from .
Linked to Cognitive Rigidity

wtf is premature arthritis?

Are you an interpreter? Why does the poster need one? :auiqs.jpg:

repeat: you imbeciles make shit up and then the rest of you all follow in line, like a cult.

Guilty as charged Lu

i go out the door full of caffeine like i'm 36, and limp back home 66 looking for a few shooters to take the edge off

everything hurts after 4 decades in construction

and so, sorts like me would really be an easy touch for any miracle diet

that said, my self inflicted diet of pork, pork, and just when i think i'm out of pork, it's pork for dinner hasn't really done me much good

:cool: Yet some say that's livin' the dream here>>>>

~S~

Interesting. What is CBD-G?
This isn't the product(brand) I take, since I'm not smoking, but this does give a good explanation to start with;

CBDG Wellness Joints (CBD + CBG)​

How CBDG Can Help You
All mammals, which includes us humans all have what scientists call an "Endocannabinoid System.” It plays an important role in regulating mood, memory, appetite, reproduction/fertility, pain sensation, immunity, sleep, stress, and more.
CBD is one kind of "Cannabinoid" in the Hemp plant. There are many other cannabinoids in Hemp such as THC, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDV and more. These cannabinoids support the Endocannabinoid System by giving our bodies homeostasis, a sense of equilibrium and balance.
Since we are all unique with different ailments and because all our bodies like to be stable and balanced, Cannabinoids help us where we individually need them most.
CBD + CBG (Cannabidiol + Cannabigerol) = CBDG
Studies have shown when you combine two cannabinoids, an "Entourage Effect" happens. It then becomes a powerhouse, a force to be reckoned with, as two cannabinoids react in synergy and give you super support to your Endocannabinoid System.
~~~~~~~
Also:

Cannabidiol (CBD): What we know and what we don't

6 Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil (Plus Side Effects)

I started taking a home made CBD product about 9 years ago for my prostate cancer and that has remained non-aggressive since then, no growth or expansion. My friend who fabricates the capsules started adding CBG to his blend about a year ago and after a few weeks of this new blend I noticed my hand arthritis had gone away.

Legal access and product quality will vary per state.

This isn't the product(brand) I take, since I'm not smoking, but this does give a good explanation to start with;

CBDG Wellness Joints (CBD + CBG)​

How CBDG Can Help You
All mammals, which includes us humans all have what scientists call an "Endocannabinoid System.” It plays an important role in regulating mood, memory, appetite, reproduction/fertility, pain sensation, immunity, sleep, stress, and more.
CBD is one kind of "Cannabinoid" in the Hemp plant. There are many other cannabinoids in Hemp such as THC, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDV and more. These cannabinoids support the Endocannabinoid System by giving our bodies homeostasis, a sense of equilibrium and balance.
Since we are all unique with different ailments and because all our bodies like to be stable and balanced, Cannabinoids help us where we individually need them most.
CBD + CBG (Cannabidiol + Cannabigerol) = CBDG
Studies have shown when you combine two cannabinoids, an "Entourage Effect" happens. It then becomes a powerhouse, a force to be reckoned with, as two cannabinoids react in synergy and give you super support to your Endocannabinoid System.
~~~~~~~
Also:

Cannabidiol (CBD): What we know and what we don't

6 Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil (Plus Side Effects)

I started taking a home made CBD product about 9 years ago for my prostate cancer and that has remained non-aggressive since then, no growth or expansion. My friend who fabricates the capsules started adding CBG to his blend about a year ago and after a few weeks of this new blend I noticed my hand arthritis had gone away.

Legal access and product quality will vary per state.

My next door neighbor was looking for something else for his arthritis besides smoking a fatty. I'll let him know about this. Thanks.

Forum List

Back