Does any have or know where to find demographics information for the occupied territories?

Not true. That would be illegal in Israel. There ARE Israeli-only roads
Word games and lies... the zionists turned Palestine into a racist cesspool. And far worse than what we saw in America before civil rights. Those settlements are for Jews only and you know it.

I apologize for losing my temper last night, but I still firmly stand behind my premise.

The only person who seems to have a problem with "race" is the OP.

If I am alone in seeing that and calling her out for it, so be it.

I apologize for losing my temper last night, but I still firmly stand behind my premise.

It's not about race, it's about Jews. This is the main problem the OP has.

It's not about race, it's about Jews. This is the main problem the OP has.
abi/Louie888/Ventura77 spends his entire waking existence in frothing tirades aimed at Jews.

DSC_8121-725x480.jpg

Thanks for the apology, but you don't even see how despicable it is calling someone a racist for pointing out systemic racism. This thread is absolutely not for you. The zionists' overt racism is our civil rights struggle here in the 50s and 60s on steroids.

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Some 100,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews protested Thursday an Israeli Supreme Court decision banning segregation based on ethnic background in a girls' religious elementary school.

Girls of Sephardic origin were being denied permission to share classrooms with the largely Ashkenazi school and were forced into segregated classes.

Sephardic Jews are of North African and Middle East origin, Ashkenazim are Jews of European background. The ultra-Orthodox community in Israel is made up of many sectors reflecting many different traditions.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel take to streets over court ruling - CNN.com

If you insist on remaining involved with this thread, please watch this video and tell me again of all the diversity you saw and how you witnessed no racism in the racial colonies the occupiers from another continent have set up in Palestine.

Last edited:
Not true. That would be illegal in Israel. There ARE Israeli-only roads
Word games and lies... the zionists turned Palestine into a racist cesspool. And far worse than what we saw in America before civil rights. Those settlements are for Jews only and you know it.

Well actually, Louie, a great many of your Islamist paradises are “racist cesspools”. In that regard, there is nothing unique about your application of the “racist cesspool” label to either of the Arab-Moslem enclaves in Gaza’istan of Fatah’istan.

I’m thinking you simply forgot to describe how Israel is responsible for turning so much of the Arab-Moslem Middle East into “racist cesspools”.

Ultimately, for as long as you Islamists refuse to accept accountability for the disasters you create, you will always need excuses for your failures and ineptitudes.

Thanks for the apology, but you don't even see how despicable it is calling someone a racist for pointing out systemic racism. This thread is absolutely not for you. The zionists' overt racism is our civil rights struggle here in the 50s and 60s on steroids.

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Some 100,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews protested Thursday an Israeli Supreme Court decision banning segregation based on ethnic background in a girls' religious elementary school.

Girls of Sephardic origin were being denied permission to share classrooms with the largely Ashkenazi school and were forced into segregated classes.

Sephardic Jews are of North African and Middle East origin, Ashkenazim are Jews of European background. The ultra-Orthodox community in Israel is made up of many sectors reflecting many different traditions.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel take to streets over court ruling - CNN.com

If you insist on remaining involved with this thread, please watch this video and tell me again of all the diversity you saw and how you witnessed no racism in the racial colonies the occupiers from another continent have set up in Palestine.

There's a halahic reason for this, not because of race but basically because of the of Babylonian vs Jerusalem Talmud preferences in each of the diaspora.

In my Yeshiva there was no such differentiation, however the ultra-Orthodox are more strict.
In any case it's none of Supreme Court business to dictate on such issues.

What You also don't realize is that "Sephardi" and "Ashkenazi" are spread all over countries, there're Sephardim from Persia and England, it's all mixed up from the beginning.

Too many evil white folk, Louie?
You people are crazy. White is not evil. That is only in your mind. I am discussing reality here and for some reason the zionists will not even admit what is in front of their noses. Israel is by far less a "Jewish state" as it is a "Caucasian European" colony. And it is a highly racist against everyone not the 'right' color, Jews and Arabs alike. We have seen enough evidence on this thread already, but I am happy to post more for anyone still confused.

You people are crazy. White is not evil. That is only in your mind. I am discussing reality here and for some reason the zionists will not even admit what is in front of their noses. Israel is by far less a "Jewish state" as it is a "Caucasian European" colony. And it is a highly racist against everyone not the 'right' color, Jews and Arabs alike. We have seen enough evidence on this thread already, but I am happy to post more for anyone still confused.

The only evidence I've seen here is Your fixation on race and skin color.
Pretty common on team-Palestine.

There's a halahic reason for this, not because of race but basically because of the of Babylonian vs Jerusalem Talmud preferences in each of the diaspora.

In my Yeshiva there was no such differentiation, however the ultra-Orthodox are more strict.

What You also don't realize is that "Sephardi" and "Ashkenazi" are spread all over countries, there're Sephardim from Persia and England, it's all mixed up from the beginning.
in other words: Israel's overt racism is our civil rights struggle here in the 50s and 60s on steroids.

in other words: Israel's overt racism is our civil rights struggle here in the 50s and 60s on steroids.

No, not at all. Where do You get that stuff??
It was supreme court trying to mix between congregations that were anyway studying in the same school.

You’re over-excited, Louie. These tirades of yours do nothing to support your “evil white people” prattle.

BTW, this is the moment when you should begin to cut and paste your library of NK stock photos.

It is okay to say it now:

Claims of universal Jewish non-whiteness are also willfully ignorant to the construction of racial hierarchies in Israel, and function to silence criticism of Israeli state violence toward Palestinians and minoritized Jews.

Behan claims that the singularity of Jewish ethnicity means that “very few people in Israel can even tell the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim or Arabs, except by their names or religious headgear.” Behan’s outrageous assertion erases decades of Israeli racial violence against Palestinians based on skin color alone, while simultaneously downplaying the ongoing history of anti-Mizrahi oppression in Israel. These histories are also directly connected, as many anti-Mizrahi state policies were meant to “de-Arabize them,” and Mizrahi Jews have been the victims of racist vigilante attacks because of their Middle Eastern appearance and their similarities to Palestinians. In one 2015 incident, during a period of heightened conflict-related violence, a Mizrahi supermarket worker was stabbed by a man screaming: “You deserve it, you deserve it. You are bastard Arabs.”
Read more:
What Jews Of Color Hear When You Say Gal Gadot Isn’t White

Claims of universal Jewish non-whiteness are also willfully ignorant to the construction of racial hierarchies in Israel, and function to silence criticism of Israeli state violence toward Palestinians and minoritized Jews.

Behan claims that the singularity of Jewish ethnicity means that “very few people in Israel can even tell the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim or Arabs, except by their names or religious headgear.” Behan’s outrageous assertion erases decades of Israeli racial violence against Palestinians based on skin color alone, while simultaneously downplaying the ongoing history of anti-Mizrahi oppression in Israel. These histories are also directly connected, as many anti-Mizrahi state policies were meant to “de-Arabize them,” and Mizrahi Jews have been the victims of racist vigilante attacks because of their Middle Eastern appearance and their similarities to Palestinians. In one 2015 incident, during a period of heightened conflict-related violence, a Mizrahi supermarket worker was stabbed by a man screaming: “You deserve it, you deserve it. You are bastard Arabs.”
Read more:

abi Your racism stinks, what You look for tells much more about You than Israel.

A Rabbi from Africa vs Europe, good enough color?
images

abi Your racism stinks, what You look for tells much more about You than Israel.
Attacking me as racist for illuminating a racist culture is zionist idiocy. Why would a racist be speaking out against a racist culture? How do you even twist your mind like that? Does it hurt?

Attacking me as racist for illuminating a racist culture is zionist idiocy. Why would a racist be speaking out against a racist culture? How do you even twist your mind like that? Does it hurt?

You have made no case for a “racist culture” regarding The Zionists™️

Read more:

Mere opinion from another obscure blog you “quote-mined” from the web.

Forum List

Back