DOes america warship democracy and sin as their god?

Abu_Waleed

Rookie
Jul 22, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idFyz8YRCtk]‪THE TAWHEED MOVEMENT‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

America, listen. Warship of democracy will land you in the hellfire. Please head my advice. It is only because I sincerely care about your fate. You must call to tawheed and stop warshipping democracy, stop wars of oppression. If you do not your nation will bleed itself dry.

‪THE TAWHEED MOVEMENT‬‏ - YouTube

America, listen. Warship of democracy will land you in the hellfire. Please head my advice. It is only because I sincerely care about your fate. You must call to tawheed and stop warshipping democracy, stop wars of oppression. If you do not your nation will bleed itself dry.

Not to worry because the only thing we worship is money.

• Banned

I appreciate your honesty. That is the right path however we must work on your worship of money. You must cease for your own sake.

I appreciate your honesty. That is the right path however we must work on your worship of money. You must cease for your own sake.

You worship whatever you choose to, and mind your own business about what other people do.

Fucking idiot.

• Banned

You worship whatever you choose to, and mind your own business about what other people do.

Fucking idiot.

Why the need for insults? You have nothing worthwhile to say? How can I stand here and mind my own business when America commits heinous acts of destruction around the world. How can I sit here and, "mind my own business" when America claims to spread the false idols of freedom and democracy but really spreads death suffering around the world in Somalia, in Afghanistan, In Pakistan, in Yemen, In Iraq, In Palestine, In Chechnya. THe same oppression and suffering and death on which it was founded killing millions of natives, enslaving to the present day millions of africans. How can I mind my own business when America forces its false religion along with the tyranny and death and suffering it brings upon the world. America has made it the business of the world killin millions, making homeless and starving millions of more. Supporting the most oppresive regimes and installing puppet governments to bow down and worship American hegemony while terrorizing their own people. Obama is a leader of the terrorist state of America. It is no surprise men like bin laden seek to attack America. The only way to world peace is for America to stop its wars of oppresion that have been waged for quite a long time.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid-thumb.jpg

• Banned
  • Banned
American warship?

Yeah, we have plenty.

Its a double entendre. American warships are prevelent and as militarism and worship of democracy are the religion in America, most AMericans worship the warship.

Very sad that one equates Democracy with Sin. Your Masters have done a good job of Breaking you, and turning you into an good little Subject. Here In America we will never accept being Subjects, we are the Power.

Why the need for insults? You have nothing worthwhile to say? How can I stand here and mind my own business when America commits heinous acts of destruction around the world. How can I sit here and, "mind my own business" when America claims to spread the false idols of freedom and democracy but really spreads death suffering around the world in Somalia, in Afghanistan, In Pakistan, in Yemen, In Iraq, In Palestine, In Chechnya.

Yeah, I actually agree with all that. But you also asked us to embrace Allah. Americans don't like to be told what to worship.

Maybe you should just start with asking Americans to put aside war and embrace peace. The stuff about Allah being right and democracy wrong is rather unnecessary to your goals.

Also, don't blame Americans today for something our forefathers set aside 150 years ago. It makes you look like a disingenuous asshole.

Islam is a religion of intolerance, violence, misogyny, and ignorance.

Muslims the world over have demonstrated that fact undeniably clear.

It sickens me that you choose today, when the murderous adherents of Islam slaughtered and maimed several in Norway.

USA will not bleed itself dry. You better pray to Allah that your Islamic brothers don't bring the fight back to the US, because we will put a bullet in the heads of everyone of you backwards, camel-loving, piece of shit that is responsible for genocide in Sudan, Kenya, and countless human rights violations through out the world.

Islam will never bleed America dry.

I worship (not warship) posters that know how to spell properly and who use proper grammar. You do not appear to qualify.

Fucking idiot.

Why the need for insults? You have nothing worthwhile to say? How can I stand here and mind my own business when America commits heinous acts of destruction around the world. How can I sit here and, "mind my own business" when America claims to spread the false idols of freedom and democracy but really spreads death suffering around the world in Somalia, in Afghanistan, In Pakistan, in Yemen, In Iraq, In Palestine, In Chechnya. THe same oppression and suffering and death on which it was founded killing millions of natives, enslaving to the present day millions of africans. How can I mind my own business when America forces its false religion along with the tyranny and death and suffering it brings upon the world. America has made it the business of the world killin millions, making homeless and starving millions of more. Supporting the most oppresive regimes and installing puppet governments to bow down and worship American hegemony while terrorizing their own people. Obama is a leader of the terrorist state of America. It is no surprise men like bin laden seek to attack America. The only way to world peace is for America to stop its wars of oppresion that have been waged for quite a long time.

Dude... first.. seriously... it's called SPELL CHECK. Use it.

Second, enslaving to the present day millions of Africans? Really. i'm pretty sure that's against the law, even here. Oh, I almost forgot. We have an African American president. Pretty sure if we still had slavery, that wouldn't be the case.

False religion? Really? You want to go there? Maybe I should bring up that child rapist, murdering, bigot of a prophet you deem so Holy that you swear to kill people who post his likeness???
prophet_muhammad.jpg

Oh, and lastly... SPELL CHECK. I cannot stress that enough for you.

Forum List

Back