When does the mainstream democrat admit, Obama has failed?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The far left will never admit he has failed. In fact he is not doing enough for most on the far left
But that 15-20% that is more of a blue dog, when do they admit he has failed?

When does blaming Bush get replaced with replacing Obama? Have we got to a place that the hatred for Bush and knowing now you where being lied to about his performance not allow you to admit "this is a mistake"

I ask each of you
please think about what this man has done come 2012, it is time for a change

After forty years of failed republican policies for the bottom 80 percent of the nation, anyone who can even ask this question must be twelve years old.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ning-and-otherwise-engaging-in-criticism.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lly-preventing-a-recovery-32.html#post3815042

"Americans may have elected a Republican president and Congress, but they are unlikely to go back to a world in which one illness can devastate their last years or one storm can destroy their lives. Because government is the one institution that allows us some control over our future, conservatism, which distrusts government so much, is best viewed as a natural counter to liberalism, which, if left unchecked, tends towards wasteful bureaucracy. Indeed, as the Bush administration fully proves, conservatism remains a force of opposition even when it purports to be a governance party. And so the best that can be hoped for is that American voters will do for conservatives what they are unable to do themselves: to vote them out of office." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

Last edited:
When they admit western welfarism and western militarism has failed. Probably never.

After forty years of failed republican policies for the bottom 80 percent of the nation, anyone who can even ask this question must be twelve years old.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ning-and-otherwise-engaging-in-criticism.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lly-preventing-a-recovery-32.html#post3815042

"Americans may have elected a Republican president and Congress, but they are unlikely to go back to a world in which one illness can devastate their last years or one storm can destroy their lives. Because government is the one institution that allows us some control over our future, conservatism, which distrusts government so much, is best viewed as a natural counter to liberalism, which, if left unchecked, tends towards wasteful bureaucracy. Indeed, as the Bush administration fully proves, conservatism remains a force of opposition even when it purports to be a governance party. And so the best that can be hoped for is that American voters will do for conservatives what they are unable to do themselves: to vote them out of office." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

I criticized every presidents way of dealing with illegal immigration

What intelligence failure? that 19 insane Saudis with box cutters, legal passports, legal tickets would turn 4 passenger jets into scud missiles?

Your opinion of Iraq is yours. 21 out of 29 Democrats in the senate in 2002 thought different. If it was Iraq we were fighting then why did it take so long with JR and weeks with SR?
Illegal did you say?

The failed stimulus cost more than the Iraq war, 2008
» Obama’s failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
CBO: Eight Years of Iraq War Cost Less Than Stimulus Act - FoxNews.com

The Medicare drug program needed funding
what illegal wire taps?

No 9-11
fund Medicare drug program
no deficit

The rest of your points are somewhat childish and have really nothing to do with who is president

Failed at what, exactly?

You expected the worldwide economic meltdown to be fixed in two or three years?

They like Obama's programs because we all know that America is bad and needs to be punished.

obamasrealmessage.jpg

Failed at dealing with problems that have been cooking in the economic mix for the last 50 years?

Yes, he failed to deal with that.

As whomsoever follows him in the Oval Office will continue to fail.

Given how obvious it is that our past tax, trade and foreign relations policies would eventually lead us to this state of affairs, I have to assume that bankrupting the government and breaking the back of the American middle class has been and continues to be the real agenda.

Failed at what, exactly?

No
I did not expect the deficit to go the level it has

I did not expect the first 2 years of this crises to be ignored and another entitlement program that has not been funded added

I did not expect NASA to be dealt the bow it was now, costing 1000s of jobs when 80 billion was given to the UAW
7,000 NASA Jobs Lost Compliments of Obama @ TigerDroppings.com
Adding Up the Auto Bailout: $80 Billion and Growing - TIME

I did not expect coal to be attacked the way it has
http://detnews.com/article/20110616/MIVIEW/106160428/Union--Cost-of-Obama-coal-regs-is-250-000-jobs

I expect in a time like this we allow the extraction and refinement of oil shale and allow more places to drill for same
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/19000-jobs-worth-11-billion-wages-lost-n

you want me to go on?
The man is a job killing machine

The far left will never admit he has failed. In fact he is not doing enough for most on the far left

When does blaming Bush get replaced with replacing Obama? Have we got to a place that the hatred for Bush and knowing now you where being lied to about his performance not allow you to admit "this is a mistake"

I ask each of you

Name five things he should have done and didn't do, or did and should not have,

and had he done it your way,

show exactly how things would be better.

Failed at dealing with problems that have been cooking in the economic mix for the last 50 years?

Yes, he failed to deal with that.

As whomsoever follows him in the Oval Office will continue to fail.

Given how obvious it is that our past tax, trade and foreign relations policies would eventually lead us to this state of affairs, I have to assume that bankrupting the government and breaking the back of the American middle class has been and continues to be the real agenda.

I cannot understand what he is doing
I also am trying to understand why anyone would vote for him again
That I am serious about

I ask each of you

Name five things he should have done and didn't do, or did and should not have,

and had he done it your way,

show exactly how things would be better.

GM, gone
Chrysler, gone
tarp would have been used to bail out those parts people who would have been harmed by there chapter 7
Ford, yota, Honda, etc built right here in the USA would have picked up the lost jobs
remainder of tarp would have been returned to the treasury

The Stimulus would have been 30% in size and would have been a GWB stimulus
That means the tax payers would have got a rebate. with a 12 month repeat if needed
Unions in the NE would not have been the only ones stimulated

There would have been immediate debate about adding a vat tax to fund the wars, it would have been treated the same way BHO treated "Obama care"
It would have happened

Oil shale exploration/extraction/refinement etc... wide open with enough regs to keep those extracting it, etc... in check

Same with clean coal

Nuclear power
go go go go go go go

Jobs

I would change the tax system, 8 year project
change it the way Florida and Texas does it

It's the right wing that's failed. Look at what they did to this country under Bush. The were like Midas, only everything they touched turned to shit. How many times have we asked for a single policy of theirs that worked. Actually, they only have two and both are failures.

They believe government doesn't work and they work very, very hard to prove that. And many of us learned their lesson. When Republicans are in power, yes, government doesn't work.

Failed at what, exactly?

No

I did not expect the first 2 years of this crises to be ignored and another entitlement program that has not been funded added

I did not expect NASA to be dealt the bow it was now, costing 1000s of jobs when 80 billion was given to the UAW

Union: Cost of Obama coal regs is 250,000 jobs | themichiganview.com | The Michigan View

I expect in a time like this we allow the extraction and refinement of oil shale and allow more places to drill for same
19,000 Jobs Worth $1.1 Billion in Wages Lost Nationally Since Offshore Drilling Moratorium Imposed | CNSnews.com

you want me to go on?

Well, you can go on if you wish. But you still haven't posted what he failed at.

It's the right wing that's failed. Look at what they did to this country under Bush. The were like Midas, only everything they touched turned to shit. How many times have we asked for a single policy of theirs that worked. Actually, they only have two and both are failures.

They believe government doesn't work and they work very, very hard to prove that. And many of us learned their lesson. When Republicans are in power, yes, government doesn't work.

You keep blaming events on people that had nothing to do with them
9-11 was an act of war
Sarbanes Oxley came from Enron, so did 1000s of jobs being lost
Katrina
4 other major hurricanes in 05 in the state of Florida
The housing crises, bubble
2 wars

what did the GOP have to do with any of those?

Failed at what, exactly?

No

Union: Cost of Obama coal regs is 250,000 jobs | themichiganview.com | The Michigan View

19,000 Jobs Worth $1.1 Billion in Wages Lost Nationally Since Offshore Drilling Moratorium Imposed | CNSnews.com

you want me to go on?

Well, you can go on if you wish. But you still haven't posted what he failed at.

You honestly think that 6 million jobs in 3 years gone with over 1 trillion dollars wasted to prevent it is nothing?
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,334 767 7,162 13,406
2009...... 130,807 108,252 18,557 694 6,016 11,847

2010...... 129,818 107,337 17,755 705 5,526 11,524

Obama has failed at virtually everything.
More open government. Fail.
You can keep your health plan. Fail.
Unemployment below 8%. Fail.
Close Gitmo. Fail.
End wars. Fail.
Change the tone in Washington. Fail.

He had an unprecedented opportunity to get programs that would actually help people. Instead he was mortgaged to the unions and big government types and we have had government of the SEIU, by the SEIU, and for the SEIU.

Failed at what, exactly?

No - but I expected the President of the US to adhere to the Constitution he took an oath to uphold and defend. And I expected him to not spend $5 trillion over the budget in only 2.5 years (hell, it took the US 235 years to accumulate $9 trillion in debt - Barack Hussein added 55% of that total in only 2.5 years). And I expected the elected President of the US to not be an anti-capitalist radical Marxist. But most of all, I expected the elected President to not be an anti-American radical who reaches out to Fidel Castro of Cuba and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran while showing nothing but contempt for our closest allies England & Israel.

Forum List

Back