Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

Only to a blithering idiot like you and the o/p,... You're pretty much fungible.

Google the word. I'll try to stay monosyllabic for you next time.

Oops... Better google that one, too.

Doesnt an OWS parasite like you have a cop car to shit on, or a business to disrupt?

i'm pretty sure i earn more than you and pay more in taxes. so feel free to kiss my blue state butt... leech.

Of course you are sure of that, sugartits. You are woman. Hear you roar. Especially when you need a man to change your tire.

I don't care what you earn. You are not as rotten a parasite as most lefties. But you have the same mentality. Now, go find that cop car to defecate on.

There is a reason that we have insurance. .

1) capitalism cuts costs about 90% judging from what people could afford in the USSR and Red China versus the USA

2) no capitalist is or would be against private insurance

Sorry to hear about all your health problems.

we are realistically only talking about certain things within healthcare that are not that expensive to begin with.

1) Space X can do space flight for a tiny fraction of what it costs government.

2) The second China switched to capitalism everyone could afford everything, before that everyone was slowly starving to death.

A liberal will simply lack the IQ to understand some of the easiest concepts.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Yes, that is why liberals would never fall for such a scam. Remember Bush attempt to privatize Social Security before the Crash of Sept. 2008? Good thing liberals had smarts to halt that con too (pun intended).

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

It would save every American about $5000 a year.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

My Rolex AD thanks you, my Hollywood Travel Agent thanks you, my Real Estate Agent thanks you...

oh god

Should we start a thread, "Do 'liberals' and 'conservatives' have the I.Q. to climb out of the past and originate something new that works?"

Should we start a thread, "Do 'liberals' and 'conservatives' have the I.Q. to climb out of the past and originate something new that works?"

your question is perfect testimony to your pure liberal ignorance. There are no new ideas under the sun. Why not repeat that 100 times until you learn it? Have your mother quiz you every morning at breakfast.

You see, there is freedom and there is government. That is the story of mankind. Republicans since Jefferson have suppported freedom while Democrats have treasonously supported government.

Last edited:
Remember Bush attempt to privatize Social Security before the Crash of Sept. 2008? Good thing liberals had smarts to halt that con too (pun intended).

yes, far far better to have Social Security stay with government where 100% of the funds were stolen!!!

See why we are 100% certain that a liberal will have a low IQ?

your question is perfect testimony to your pure liberal ignorance. There are no new ideas under the sun. Why not repeat that 100 times until you learn it? Have your mother quiz you every morning at breakfast.

You see, there is freedom and there is government. That is the story of mankind. Republicans since Jefferson have suppported freedom while Democrats have treasonously supported government.

One shows she/he doesn't.

Last edited:
People sometimes find it difficult to believe in parallel universes, but it can be easily demonstrated. There is the dichotomous, dualistic one so many live in.
Then there is at least one other where freer minds live.

People sometimes find it difficult to believe in parallel universes, but it can be easily demonstrated. There is the dichotomous, dualistic one so many live in.
Then there is at least one other where freer minds live.

too stupid as usual!! You must find the voting booth a horrible place since it very accurately reduces human history to the question of freedom versus government.

do you really lack the IQ to know this??

Forum List

Back