Dodgeball

That shows what out-of-touch, paranoid, perpetually pussy-hurt, "safe space", 21st-century Puritans liberal filth are; as a child in elementary school, dodgeball was my favorite playground game and (not to brag) but I was pretty good at it too, I was very skillful at avoiding the flying ball. As a child, I didn't know one single classmate who didn't also love a good game of dodgeball.

Hell, now that I think of it, if there were a local dodgeball competition I'd still be delighted to participate, even though I'm getting close to 50 years old; I'm somewhat nostalgic for it (sometimes I think of myself as a big, overgrown kid anyway). Liberals are too far up their own assholes to understand that there are some traditional playground games that little kids universally enjoy.

I think back in the day we actually called it "war" not dodgeball. :p Everyone enjoyed it. We observed the rule that if you are in possession of a ball you can use it to block incoming throws.

I think back in the day we actually called it "war" not dodgeball. :p Everyone enjoyed it. We observed the rule that if you are in possession of a ball you can use it to block incoming throws.

It's interesting that liberals can't come up with a single case of a child being harmed/traumatized by playing dodgeball - yet they still hate it because they're too pussified to realize there's such a thing as fun, playful competition in various games.

Once upon a time, I was a little kid myself and all little kids love dodgeball!

It's interesting that liberals can't come up with a single case of a child being harmed/traumatized by playing dodgeball - yet they still hate it because they're too pussified to realize there's such a thing as fun, playful competition in various games.

Liberals love to ban things that are fun. A more sour puss bunch of buzz kills does not exist.

Liberals love to ban things that are fun. A more sour puss bunch of buzz kills does not exist.

Of course. That proves my long-time basic assertion about liberals: they are miserable, joyless, humorless people who want everyone else to be as joyless and humorless as they are. I've seen PC-crazed liberals "bristle" when they see a bunch of fellow Americans having laughing, playful fun and enjoying each others' company in a not-too-serious way.

Forum List

Back