Documented proof that Israel targets civilians????!

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
This question is directed to Gestapo SS Sherri Munnerhitler.
She throws the word 'murder' around quite often when talking about Palestinians being killed in airstrikes. She CLAIMS that they were deliberately killed, but where is her proof ???

I have provided her with CLEAR CUT evidence that Palestinians terrorists target CIVILIANS:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are just the suicide attacks, they don't include the throat slashing or gunfire incidents.

So Sherri, please post some evidence that the Palestinian civilians killed were deliberately targeted or that Israeli pilots were given orders to fire upon civilians.

sherri claims to be a lawyer-----but SOMEHOW does not even know the legal definition of "MURDER" In fact the legal definition of MURDER ---is taken from JEWISH LAW----by the USA founding fathers------which is probably why she rejects it. Here is a clue sherri ---in order to charge with MURDER decent civilized people (not you or those of your ilk) must come up ------MENS REA.

another interesting factoid for the interest of civilized people-----even in ANCIENT times----a charge of MURDER was carefully restricted----in order to AVOID execution since murder was one of the few crimes penalized by execution-------most killings were determined to be "MANSLAUGHTER" not a capital crime.

She throws the word 'murder' around quite often when talking about Palestinians being killed in airstrikes. She CLAIMS that they were deliberately killed, but where is her proof ???

I have provided her with CLEAR CUT evidence that Palestinians terrorists target CIVILIANS:

Those are just the suicide attacks, they don't include the throat slashing or gunfire incidents.

So Sherri, please post some evidence that the Palestinian civilians killed were deliberately targeted or that Israeli pilots were given orders to fire upon civilians.

You have not been reading the posts here obviously, every child killed there comes along with the killing human rights groups reports ths the attacks are unlawful! And sources are sited!

Her definition of lawyer is also quite distorted
Would you be referring to Sherrie Mason, International Law Expert?

Who is that? It is not that common for an attorney to practice in intl law, my involvement professionally with such a practice revolved around activities of oil and gas companies.

Even if your expertise in oil and gas is true, which I doubt very much because of all the other lies you tell... then you really should stick to gas... because you are just an overblown gasbag Sherri. :dunno:

You have not been reading the posts here obviously, every child killed there comes along with the killing human rights groups reports ths the attacks are unlawful! And sources are sited!
Where's the human rights reports on the many Palestinian children being killed in Syria by Muslim terrorists? Any idea? Or are you blowing smoke and lying again?

Answer my question in the op Nazi. You completely avoided the question you demented monkey

I see that sherri and the bullshit factory is still pumping out those steaming piles.

Your source~~~
"First, the Palestinian organizations firing rockets and mortars openly state that one of their aims is to harm Israeli civilians. Attacks aimed at civilians undermine all principles of morality and law. The intentional killing of civilians is classified as a grave breach of the Fourth Geneva Convention and therefore a war crime. As such it cannot be justified, whatever the circumstances. Furthermore, rockets and mortars are unlawful weapons, even if aimed at military objects: they are not precise and by their nature endanger civilians in the area from which they are launched and where they land, thus contravening fundamental principles of the laws of warfare: distinction and proportionality."

"In addition, in a significant number of cases, Palestinians fire from within areas in which civilians live. International humanitarian law forbids attacks from inside civilian houses or from areas adjacent to civilian houses, and also prohibits using civilians as human shields. Palestinian organizations that fire rockets at Israeli communities from inside or near populated areas contravene this prohibition, too. In doing so, they show not only their desire to injure Israeli civilians, but also their indifference to the lives of Palestinian civilians. "

http://www.btselem.org/download/20090909_cast_lead_fatalities_eng.pdf

So is the IDF:

"Given the large number of fatalities and the army’s refusal to allow B’Tselem’s Israeli and
West Bank staff to enter the Gaza Strip to supplement the work of field-researchers there, in
some instances the organization was not able to establish whether the person killed took part
in the hostilities. B’Tselem continues to investigate these cases.
B’Tselem provided the list to the IDF Spokesperson and initiated proceedings under the
Freedom of Information Law to obtain the army’s list of fatalities.
Palestinian fatalities (all figures relate to the Gaza Strip during the period 27
December 2008 to 18 January 2009)
Israeli security forces killed 1,387 Palestinians during the operation. The breakdown is as
follows:

Did not take part in the hostilities 773
Of them, women (over 18) 107
Of them, minor boys & girls (under 18) 320
Took part in the hostilities

Maybe Jews are just better at accidentally killing civilians?

http://www.btselem.org/download/20090909_cast_lead_fatalities_eng.pdf

I asked a similar question of our esteemed colleague sherri. The dialog is as follows:

Was "Israel" prosecuted and found guilty? If so, please cite the case matter and tribunal.

Connery,

It takes a lot of time to bring war criminals to trial, we see an illustration of that when we look at all those children killed by Hitler and how long it took to try them all!

Just as all of those war criminal were pursued in that Holocaust and tried for their crimes, I expect the war criminals killing Palestinian children in the present Holocaust will also be ultimately tried for their crimes against humanity in Palestine!

I am not involved with the legal process being presently pursued to see the war criminals of Palestine, who are carrying out their own Holocaust in Palestine, tried for their crimes, so I cannot respond to your question any better than I have here!

Sherri

If Israel has not been prosecuted then do not state the following, "Israel's attack on on the police stations and other Gaza government buildings of November 27 violated intl law and the killings were unlawful killings!", as this matter has not been adjudicated. To state such is erroneous and misleading.

sherri has bupkis, nothing more....

The Muslims sure took care of us Americans at our gas pumps for our involvement in the Middle East with our American Oil Companies. Don't you agree?

Her definition of lawyer is also quite distorted
Would you be referring to Sherrie Mason, International Law Expert?

Who is that? It is not that common for an attorney to practice in intl law, my involvement professionally with such a practice revolved around activities of oil and gas companies.

I asked a similar question of our esteemed colleague sherri. The dialog is as follows:

Connery,

It takes a lot of time to bring war criminals to trial, we see an illustration of that when we look at all those children killed by Hitler and how long it took to try them all!

Just as all of those war criminal were pursued in that Holocaust and tried for their crimes, I expect the war criminals killing Palestinian children in the present Holocaust will also be ultimately tried for their crimes against humanity in Palestine!

I am not involved with the legal process being presently pursued to see the war criminals of Palestine, who are carrying out their own Holocaust in Palestine, tried for their crimes, so I cannot respond to your question any better than I have here!

Sherri

If Israel has not been prosecuted then do not state the following, "Israel's attack on on the police stations and other Gaza government buildings of November 27 violated intl law and the killings were unlawful killings!", as this matter has not been adjudicated. To state such is erroneous and misleading.

sherri has bupkis, nothing more....
.................and nothing less.

Sherri

Oh gee----sherri is "NOT INVOLVED" in the "LEGAL PROCESS" ---well,

if she does manage to "GET INVOLVED" I do hope she learns the

definition of the word "MURDER" first------so as not to EMBARASS her

State Bar

Sherri

Oh gee----sherri is "NOT INVOLVED" in the "LEGAL PROCESS" ---well,

if she does manage to "GET INVOLVED" I do hope she learns the

definition of the word "MURDER" first------so as not to EMBARASS her

State Bar

She cannot even answer my simple question, how is she expected to pass the bar exam ?!! Oh my sherri munnerhitler, go study now !!

Forum List

Back