Documented proof Republican fear mongering

OMG, this thread is a real friggen crack up.

And don't forget folks, you can go around calling people in the Gop "Monkeys", but don't YOU DARE call the BOYKING Obama one..:lol::eusa_whistle:

I'm not Obama, I'm your superior, true conservative, not a monkey for the GOP. If it bothers that I'm calling the GOP monkeys good, I'm happy, because the GOP, whether their members are black or white are monkeys because they act like monkeys.

I don't give a shit who you call what name. it makes you look as stupid as most of your post do.
just don't expect many people to take your dumb ass seriously, that's all.
now carry on with your Superior self..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Dems are playing it they're not that stupid enough to leave their playbook out there. Whats funny is that that play book seems to be the M.O. of the Teabaggers and rightwing pundits like Limbaugh, Beck, Malkin, and Hannity.

The things is basshole, the Republicans wanted you to see their playbook. Now read it and tell me what is in there that isn't absolutely true.

Monkey, the only true thing those slides said was this:

"What can you sell when you do not have the White House, the House or the Senate ... ?" one slide asks.

In other words you can't cite one thing in the Republicans "playbook" that isn't true.

Now be a good boy and go pick that cotton.

Fuck BASS the pain in the AZZ and that stupid shitty flag he is flying. he needs to crawl back into the sewer from which he came. maggot.

OMG, this thread is a real friggen crack up.

And don't forget folks, you can go around calling people in the Gop "Monkeys", but don't YOU DARE call the BOYKING Obama one..:lol::eusa_whistle:

I'm not Obama, I'm your superior, true conservative, not a monkey for the GOP. If it bothers that I'm calling the GOP monkeys good, I'm happy, because the GOP, whether their members are black or white are monkeys because they act like monkeys.

I don't give a shit who you call what name. it makes you look as stupid as most of your post do.

Trust me the only person that takes bass seriously is bass.

Notwithstanding the reactionary egos who post on this message board, the argument that Democrats do it too is lame. The example on 'global warming' (Climate Change) is absurd; fear mongering it is not. Whether climate change is caused by human activity maybe debatable, but acid rain, smog, mercury in our sea food and a hundred other examples of human influence on the earth's environment are indistputable.

Tu quo que is an acceptable arguement in this case. The discussion is of a political tactic, not a political position. And I disagree that the climate change debate is not fear mongering. Propoents bring up increased hurricanes, death of crops, more heat waves, cities swamped by rising sea levels.

The other topics you use are not related to the "climate change" debate. those are measurable, non global scale phenomenon that are much easier to quantify and to place blame on. Those are much more observable based on the principle of "if you do X, Y happens"

Notwithstanding the reactionary egos who post on this message board, the argument that Democrats do it too is lame. The example on 'global warming' (Climate Change) is absurd; fear mongering it is not. Whether climate change is caused by human activity maybe debatable, but acid rain, smog, mercury in our sea food and a hundred other examples of human influence on the earth's environment are indistputable.

GOp is against the global warming info because their ultra-capitalist minds are all for unregulated big business, even if it does entail destroying the environment. A problem isn't a problem until disaster strikes and by then its almost always too late to do anything about it. There only counter-argument is to downplay global warming and its effects or deny it exists altogether.

So the best thing to do is to regulate and tax the crap out of your basic industries, including power generation based on theories and conjecture? I find it convenient that people with statist tendencies have concluded that the only response to global warming is the implementation of more control by the state, and less freedom for everyone else.

I work as an environmental engineer in wastewater and water treatment, so the HES AGAINST THE ENVIROMENT BOOGA BOOGA arguments dont work against me. My concern is not doing something about supposed climate change, its just that the approach proposed is basically to hamstring our means of production and making everything more expensive, more government controlled.

I also find the bunker mentaility taken by proponents of the science a bit disconcerting. Its almost like a religous dogma to the real hardcore true believers, that even questioning it makes you an idiot, or a paid patsy of the other side. No other issue that isnt religous in nature has such a close minded following.

Tu quo que is an acceptable arguement in this case. The discussion is of a political tactic, not a political position. And I disagree that the climate change debate is not fear mongering. Propoents bring up increased hurricanes, death of crops, more heat waves, cities swamped by rising sea levels.

The other topics you use are not related to the "climate change" debate. those are measurable, non global scale phenomenon that are much easier to quantify and to place blame on. Those are much more observable based on the principle of "if you do X, Y happens"

I think the bottom line is both sides do, in fact, use it. IMO, the GOP has been somewhat more "successful" at it but that's not necessarily an indicator of any kind of honesty or morality on the Dems' part. More of a lack of a single, organized effort of the kind laid out in the OP. The GOP is usually more centralized and disciplined with message than the Dems, this is no exception.

There's a reason I won't belong to either party. Focus on tactics, forget governing. Ugh.

Not sure if this was posted before but:

Fundraising Memo Reveals GOP Plan to Exploit Fear of Obama

The GOP monkeys "plan" exposed, they're not really about properly running the government they're all about regaining their power, there's a clear difference between the two.

You look more like a "monkey" than the GOP does.. actually.

On the contrary chimp, you look more like a monkey, thats the way to go, off topic, *clap*clap*clap* I love it when you monkeys spend more time hating me that trying to refute my position, its shows how easy it is to get into your minds.

Yet most of the factors which cause "non global scale phenomenon" are in place around the world. Whether such factors in the aggregate impact the worlds climate is worthy of debate, the pollution cased by burning fossil fuels is not.
It matters not the cause of climate change: a natural phenomena, caused by man, or a combination of factors. If we are to thrive as a species we must adapt, for even small changes can bring about massive problems in terms of enough clean water, clean air and food production.

ugh, I think I'm to blame for most of this....

thread_direction.gif

Not sure if this was posted before but:

Fundraising Memo Reveals GOP Plan to Exploit Fear of Obama

The GOP monkeys "plan" exposed, they're not really about properly running the government they're all about regaining their power, there's a clear difference between the two.

On the contrary chimp, you look more like a monkey, thats the way to go, off topic, *clap*clap*clap* I love it when you monkeys spend more time hating me that trying to refute my position, its shows how easy it is to get into your minds.

MONKEY FLAG is what you fly. The FLAG of a MONKEY

Trust me the only person that takes bass seriously is bass.

When the right feels the need to chime in a try to tear down the messenger as they ignore the message that pretty much shows that the right takes him seriously.
If they didn't, then they wouldn't feel the need to chime in and tear him down.

MONKEY FLAG is what you fly. The FLAG of a MONKEY

I'd just bet he has monkey's flying outta his ass.
no wonder he has "monkey's" on the brain.:lol:

Forum List

Back