Documentary shows link between white supremacy groups and tea party movement Continu

Who can doubt that in an organization so vast and varied as the TEA PARTY movement that SOME of the players are ALSO overt racists?

So what?

No doubt some TEA PARTY players are LOTS of things.

Judge the TPM for what the organization itself does.

It cannot be held responswible for every nutcase that calls himself a Tea Party player.

Who can doubt that in an organization so vast and varied as the TEA PARTY movement that SOME of the players are ALSO overt racists?

So what?

It cannot be held responswible for every nutcase that calls himself a Tea Party player.

The NAACP has racist so what?

So what?

You obviously did not get the Memo. Only Whites, particularly white men, can be racist.

So what?

That was exactly his point, nimrod.

So what?

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

On in your mind do most liberals assert that minorities cannot be racists.

Really? You are going to now claim you never noticed the numerous threads we have had on the subject and that a good number of the board liberals all insisted racism can not be displayed by minorities? Ohh wait, like everything else you get wrong, you just didn't see it right?

By the way if he meant all organizations of a National scale I suspect he would have said so.

Really? You are going to now claim you never noticed the numerous threads we have had on the subject and that a good number of the board liberals all insisted racism can not be displayed by minorities? Ohh wait, like everything else you get wrong, you just didn't see it right?

By the way if he meant all organizations of a National scale I suspect he would have said so.

:rolleyes:

A few idiots does not make "most liberals." You are just as dumb, if not dumber than they are, for making such a ridiculous leap in logic and expecting someone to buy it.

Provide the links. Here is a chance for you to prove yourself an honest man.

A few idiots does not make "most liberals." You are just as dumb, if not dumber than they are, for making such a ridiculous leap in logic and expecting someone to buy it.
It is possible, since he thinks only black people can be racist, that he is projecting.

It is possible, since he thinks only black people can be racist, that he is projecting.

When did he say that? Stop your fucking lying.

Now provide a shred of evidence I ever claimed only blacks can be racists. Good luck on that pea brain. By the way dumb fuck is Joyce black? You are aware I have called him racist more then once right?

Now provide a shred of evidence I ever claimed only blacks can be racists. Good luck on that pea brain. By the way dumb fuck is Joyce black? You are aware I have called him racist more then once right?
I'll provide the proof as soon as you provide the proof that liberals believe only whites can be racists.

Now I fully expect you to drop out of this thread like the coward you are without backing yourself up.

:thup:

Forum List

Back