Documentary shows link between white supremacy groups and tea party movement Continu

Who can doubt that in an organization so vast and varied as the TEA PARTY movement that SOME of the players are ALSO overt racists?

So what?

No doubt some TEA PARTY players are LOTS of things.

Judge the TPM for what the organization itself does.

It cannot be held responswible for every nutcase that calls himself a Tea Party player.

The NAACP has racist so what?

That lie has already been refuted, don't even go there.

As has the argument that the TEA Parties are inherently racist. As has the argument that the GOP is inherently racist. But that doesn't stop the accusations, does it?

If you live by accepting bullshit from one side, then you cannot complain about bullshit from the other.

I never said all Liberals I said most which I then qualified with the statement a majority on this board.
I know that is what you said...and I told you to back it up. And I'm still waiting.

Your little emotional meltdown isn't any kind of evidence.

As has the argument that the TEA Parties are inherently racist. As has the argument that the GOP is inherently racist. But that doesn't stop the accusations, does it?

If you live by accepting bullshit from one side, then you cannot complain about bullshit from the other.

No one blamed the entire Tea Party, but that it has some racist elements within it, some of who have openly manifested themselves, the same can't be said for the NAACP, which is *NOT* some faux organization comparable to the Tea Baggers, we are an organization that began more than 100 years ago to address the lynching of blacks and inequality and the Tea baggers?

Though any assertion that most liberals believe minorities cannot be racist remains silly.

Really? We've got minorities on this board who make that claim. I've seen the liberal media make that claim. I've seen it in my RL experiences. It happens, time and again.

Seems you're right, and I was told not to go there:lol: right.

Who can doubt that in an organization so vast and varied as the TEA PARTY movement that SOME of the players are ALSO overt racists?

So what?

No doubt some TEA PARTY players are LOTS of things.

Judge the TPM for what the organization itself does.

It cannot be held responswible for every nutcase that calls himself a Tea Party player.

That was exactly his point, nimrod.

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

This is a strawman argument that you cannot back up, one could argue more truthfully that conservatives assert that white racism is a non-factor in modern times.

If white racism is a big deal, 'splain to me how we have a black guy in the White House? Simply put, Charlie, sure, there are white racists.... there are black racists, hispanic racists, etc, etc, etc. Be thankful that these idiots are in an ever shrinking minority. Recognize the progress we have made. I'm not claiming we have no race problems, but those problems are being solved.

And, if the liberal media could stop lying about conservatives - to create fear and mistrust for political gains - we could solve it faster.

No one blamed the entire Tea Party, but that it has some racist elements within it, some of who have openly manifested themselves, the same can't be said for the NAACP, which is *NOT* some faux organization comparable to the Tea Baggers, we are an organization that began more than 100 years ago to address the lynching of blacks and inequality and the Tea baggers?

No one blamed the entire Tea Party, but that it has some racist elements within it

Horseshit that claim has been refuted don't even go there. See how that works?

Though any assertion that most liberals believe minorities cannot be racist remains silly.

Really? We've got minorities on this board who make that claim. I've seen the liberal media make that claim. I've seen it in my RL experiences. It happens, time and again.

Post evidence of someone making that claim, come on, whats taking so long?

Just by calling them 'Tea Baggers' you show your own prejudice against them, Charlie. I know the TEA Parties - lots of my family and my friends support the TEA Parties - blacks and hispanics among them.

The NAACP fights ghosts that do not exist. It fights them at the behest (and for the benefit of) others. Those people do not view blacks as their equals. Those people view blacks as a voting block. They aren't interested in equality.... quite the opposite. They want blacks to feel oppressed, because that way, blacks won't look to closely at who's pulling the strings.

Did you just make that claim in this thread? The post where you told me not to go there?

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

This is a strawman argument that you cannot back up, one could argue more truthfully that conservatives assert that white racism is a non-factor in modern times.

If white racism is a big deal, 'splain to me how we have a black guy in the White House? Simply put, Charlie, sure, there are white racists.... there are black racists, hispanic racists, etc, etc, etc. Be thankful that these idiots are in an ever shrinking minority. Recognize the progress we have made. I'm not claiming we have no race problems, but those problems are being solved.

And, if the liberal media could stop lying about conservatives - to create fear and mistrust for political gains - we could solve it faster.

One black man in the WH doesn't mean white racism is no longer a factor, it still is, a black man in the WH hasn't stopped racial profiling, discrimination in hiring, disparities in prison sentencing, targeting minorities for subprime loans, etc. When those things become virtually nonexistent then talk to me.

Taking so long? I wasn't aware that I am at your beck and call, Charlie. I do shit in my time, not yours.

Oh, and that evidence - some of it comes from your own cousin.

he liberals have said it. "Only whites can be racist because you cannot be racist unless you have power and whites are in power therefore they are the racists". but with the election of 2008 that became an obsolete arguement now didn't it?

Just by calling them 'Tea Baggers' you show your own prejudice against them, Charlie. I know the TEA Parties - lots of my family and my friends support the TEA Parties - blacks and hispanics among them.

The NAACP fights ghosts that do not exist. It fights them at the behest (and for the benefit of) others. Those people do not view blacks as their equals. Those people view blacks as a voting block. They aren't interested in equality.... quite the opposite. They want blacks to feel oppressed, because that way, blacks won't look to closely at who's pulling the strings.

The NAACP fights ghost that don't exist like poverty in black neighborhood, blacks getting targeted for subprime loans, racial profiling, etc And its pure nonsense that they want blacls to feel oppressed since most of the leadership is black, thats rightwing BS to avoid discussing the elephant in the room called racism because we all know who started and perpetuated the race problem.

Taking so long? I wasn't aware that I am at your beck and call, Charlie. I do shit in my time, not yours.

So basically you can't back it up, great, :D

The NAACP fights ghost that don't exist like poverty in black neighborhood, blacks getting targeted for subprime loans, racial profiling, etc And its pure nonsense that they want blacls to feel oppressed since most of the leadership is black, thats rightwing BS to avoid discussing the elephant in the room called racism because we all know who started and perpetuated the race problem.

tsk tsk tsk

One black man in the WH doesn't mean white racism is no longer a factor, it still is, a black man in the WH hasn't stopped racial profiling, discrimination in hiring, disparities in prison sentencing, targeting minorities for subprime loans, etc. When those things become virtually nonexistent then talk to me.

You really need to look past the obvious, Charlie. We have a black President. It is one thing that I am remarkably proud of the election of Obama for. It's about fucking time we had someone other than a white male as President.

When it comes to crime, we need a serious look at that. And by that, I mean we need to look beyond the obvious - that it is race based.... and do real, actual, hard research into the issue to find out the root causes and address those causes. I won't argue that there is a disproportionate number of blacks in prison. We need to find out the real reasons for that. I suspect it is more to do with the disproportionate level of poverty and educational achievement than race. But that is a gut feeling and not necessarily based on evidence.

When it comes to the sub-prime shit.... you can lay the blame squarely on groups like ACORN, the Democrats, and the GOP equally for that. It was never about race, it was ignorance on the part of the 'do gooders' that led to that shit. Those people should never have been given mortgages they couldn't afford - but the banks were bullied into lending by groups like ACORN. Not deliberate, but stupid.

So basically you can't back it up, great, :D

I can.... but I'm actually working while I'm posting so I don't have time to mess around digging through the forum. You want to look, go ahead. Go read through the crap that your little cousin has posted for a start.

That is a load of bullshit.

targeting minorities for subprime loans

your buddy's the democrats helped with that.

disparities in prison sentencing

You do the crime you do the time.

On in your mind do most liberals assert that minorities cannot be racists.

Really? You are going to now claim you never noticed the numerous threads we have had on the subject and that a good number of the board liberals all insisted racism can not be displayed by minorities?
Ohh wait, like everything else you get wrong, you just didn't see it right?

By the way if he meant all organizations of a National scale I suspect he would have said so.

The flaw in your argument is this: people who're willing to come to a message board online have very strong feelings for their political views (or they wouldn't come here), and that there are many who don't. Let's say they're 20 liberals on here who do think only minorities can be racist-can you really attribute that to liberals as a whole?

Forum List

Back