Documentary shows link between white supremacy groups and tea party movement Continu

Who can doubt that in an organization so vast and varied as the TEA PARTY movement that SOME of the players are ALSO overt racists?

So what?

No doubt some TEA PARTY players are LOTS of things.

Judge the TPM for what the organization itself does.

It cannot be held responswible for every nutcase that calls himself a Tea Party player.

The NAACP has racist so what?

That was exactly his point, nimrod.

No it wasn't he was talking about the tea party. It was my point to make about the NAACP which was directed to the OP and author of the OP.

It is possible, since he thinks only black people can be racist, that he is projecting.

Now provide a shred of evidence I ever claimed only blacks can be racists. Good luck on that pea brain. By the way dumb fuck is Joyce black? You are aware I have called him racist more then once right?
I'll provide the proof as soon as you provide the proof that liberals believe only whites can be racists.

Now I fully expect you to drop out of this thread like the coward you are without backing yourself up.

:thup:

Moron alert. MORON ALERT. I never said all Liberals I said most which I then qualified with the statement a majority on this board. You see brain dead dumb ass we have a history of posts here. Unlike you mentally challenged retards on the left I remember things that have been posted here. You on the other hand can not remember what has been posted just a couple posts before your response.

Go ahead quote for us from this thread where I said only blacks can be racist. In fact quote for me where I even used the term blacks before responding to your ignorance.

No it wasn't he was talking about the tea party. It was my point to make about the NAACP which was directed to the OP and author of the OP.

Your interjection of the NAACP was a non sequitor.

His point regarding the tea party is that they cannot help the racist fringe they inevitably attract and to not judge them based on those individuals but what they as an organization do as a whole.

His point was "so what?"

Last edited:

His point regarding the tea party is that they cannot help the racist fringe they inevitably attract and to not judge them based on those individuals but what they as an organization do as a whole.

His point was "so what."

Which proves the point he was not talking about the NAACP like you claimed.

Now provide a shred of evidence I ever claimed only blacks can be racists. Good luck on that pea brain. By the way dumb fuck is Joyce black? You are aware I have called him racist more then once right?
I'll provide the proof as soon as you provide the proof that liberals believe only whites can be racists.

Now I fully expect you to drop out of this thread like the coward you are without backing yourself up.

Moron alert. MORON ALERT. I never said all Liberals I said most which I then qualified with the statement a majority on this board. You see brain dead dumb ass we have a history of posts here. Unlike you mentally challenged retards on the left I remember things that have been posted here. You on the other hand can not remember what has been posted just a couple posts before your response.

Go ahead quote for us from this thread where I said only blacks can be racist. In fact quote for me where I even used the term blacks before responding to your ignorance.

RGS, you are one silly dude.

Since you are defending the retard perhaps you can help her by providing any evidence I EVER said only blacks can be racist?

BULLSHIT

His point regarding the tea party is that they cannot help the racist fringe they inevitably attract and to not judge them based on those individuals but what they as an organization do as a whole

and here we go back to the NAACP it has racist and they cannot help the raict fringe. See how that works? The author of this thread is who I am directing this too. No anyone else.

Since you are defending the retard perhaps you can help her by providing any evidence I EVER said only blacks can be racist?

Why would I ever entertain such an idea when a) I never said you did and b) you never backed your own assertion and then c) backpedaled to another highly unlikely conclusion that you d) haven't yet and e) can't back up either?

Last edited:

BULLSHIT

His point regarding the tea party is that they cannot help the racist fringe they inevitably attract and to not judge them based on those individuals but what they as an organization do as a whole

and here we go back to the NAACP it has racist and they cannot help the raict fringe. See how that works? The author of this thread is who I am directing this too. No anyone else.

Alrighty ... you saying it after quoting ed made it appear to me as it you were talking to him and not Bass.

Carry on.

Not really, since most liberals assert that minorities can not be racists. Of course he could respond and let us know.

Only in your mind do most liberals assert that minorities cannot be racists.

It does seem to me that this is a generic liberal mantra. As does the 'the only racists are in the GOP' mantra.

Your first statement is hooey but I do think there are many who believe the second.

BULLSHIT

Alrighty ... you saying it after quoting ed made it appear to me as it you were talking to him and not Bass.

Carry on.

I quoted ed to keep my comment in context with the thread.

Only in your mind do most liberals assert that minorities cannot be racists.

It does seem to me that this is a generic liberal mantra. As does the 'the only racists are in the GOP' mantra.

Your first statement is hooey but I do think there are many who believe the second.

How can my first statement be 'hooey'? I said 'it seems to me....' Do you now have the right to decide how I see things?

I see this all over the liberal media. I see it constantly on this board. I see lots of left wing posters making baseless accusations - garnered from the ranting in the liberal media - that the TEA Parties are racist, the GOP are racist, the right wing are racist. The left shamelessly use race to divide people. That's how I see it. I am entitled to see it that way - because I have seen the evidence that leads me to that conclusion.

To me, it is a pity that more liberals do not challenge their own side when these baseless lies, half truths, and spin are bandied about.

How can my first statement be 'hooey'? I said 'it seems to me....' Do you now have the right to decide how I see things?

I see this all over the liberal media. I see it constantly on this board. I see lots of left wing posters making baseless accusations - garnered from the ranting in the liberal media - that the TEA Parties are racist, the GOP are racist, the right wing are racist. The left shamelessly use race to divide people. That's how I see it. I am entitled to see it that way - because I have seen the evidence that leads me to that conclusion.

To me, it is a pity that more liberals do not challenge their own side when these baseless lies, half truths, and spin are bandied about.

Fair nuff

Though any assertion that most liberals believe minorities cannot be racist remains silly.

Who can doubt that in an organization so vast and varied as the TEA PARTY movement that SOME of the players are ALSO overt racists?

So what?

It cannot be held responswible for every nutcase that calls himself a Tea Party player.

That lie has already been refuted, don't even go there.

Though any assertion that most liberals believe minorities cannot be racist remains silly.

Really? We've got minorities on this board who make that claim. I've seen the liberal media make that claim. I've seen it in my RL experiences. It happens, time and again.

So what?

You obviously did not get the Memo. Only Whites, particularly white men, can be racist.

Oh I've gotten that memo a hell of lot more than you ever have.

I AM one of those people who was formerly active in politics.

And every time some dimwitted player in the scene tried to play the White MALE must apologise for being what he is card, I called them out for what they were...racists and sexists! nitwits.

But for what its worth, and no doubt you won't believe me, the vast majority of the so called lefies in the room, completely agreed with ME whenever I had to take somebody to task for suchy idiocy..

The cardboard characture of what you think being lefties means is the result of DECADES of BIG LIE propaganda.

This propaganda is designed to make you fearful of people whose POV doesn't jibe with the simplictic idiocy that is designed to pit Americans (like you and I) against EACH OTHER.

You are undoubtably a brave man.

When are you going to find the balls to stop letting other people do your thinking for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back