Doctors suspect vaping behind severe lung damage in eight Wisconsin teenagers

Why is it shocking? Oh yeah, because they want it to be.......... The currently known common denominator is vaping, doesn't necessarily mean it was the actual vape cigarettes that caused the damage or if it was an additive, etc. that was the culprit. Of course it's "smoking" so the medical community and the media are going to fixate on it in the most negative way possible and shout those negatives from the rooftops regardless of if they're real or not.
Personally I'll wait until the investigation is done before I give into medical and media hysteria......

^ this.

'Suspect' is not very reliable. When they nail down exactly what is casing it then it will matter. I could very well be vaping or it could be something related to vaping that is not really relevant to the general public's use of such products.

Maybe the kids weren't vaping correctly?

Around here teens are involved in this vaping stupidity 24/7 and aren't being admitted with severe illness into the hospital.

Perhaps if they showed ads on TV shows, and entertainment programs with people vaping, they kids will learn how to do it relatively safely?

Forum List

Back