Doctors Quitting - Wonderful

I often thought that the government should have a school like the military acadamys to train doctors, nurses, hospital staff, research and so forth. If we can create schools to kill and maim, whey not a school to treat and cure? As the military acadamys require a payback in service for their education, the medical scholarships would require a payback in medical service. Imagine if America had put into medical research just the money it spent for Vietnam Iraq and Afghanistan perhaps we would have some cures for cancer and other diseases that are far more fearful than Iraqis invading America.
Yeah and it could have been that we would be working for a foriegn government if we had not took the fight to them first, especially in world war two.. The other skirmishes abroad since the big wars, just served as for instances if you mess with freedom loving people then look out, because we love freedom no matter where it is in the world, so becareful because you might just end up on the wrong end of a gun, trying to make your point for communism against what was back then oppressed freedom lovers who had America come to help for those who wanted to be free also.

Sadly it didnot work out for all we had set out to help, but at least we didnot abandon the cause of freedom in our motives, or at least until we saw that it was a lost cause by those who began to capitulate/fall under the pressures of a communist regime style of thinking and attacks, who were desperate to keep these partitions as communist sectors no matter what the people had wanted otherwise. They can never say that we didn't try and die for them, when we did so bravely and sacrificially in these wars that have been fought.

No problem. Maybe they will like working at WalMart better. We will just bring more in from India and the Philipines. That is all I have been seeing last few years anyway and they are good. American doctors are the reason our healthcare system is so costly. One 10 minute routine office visit cost Medicare $350. That is a crime.
Hell we brought in 20 million illegal aliens to do the jobs Americans will not do. We can do the same and bring in foreign doctors that will not do the job american doctors will not do.

It could be argued the reason office visits are so expensive is because of the price of malpractice insurance lawsuits brought by an extremely litigious society at the behest of their equally greedy lawyers. Wouldn't that have been a good place to start with HC reform? And shouldn't it be noted Phillipino and Indian doctors will be sued as vigorously as their American counterparts??
Who created this litigous society, the government did...Now the government is going to fix it ? LOL

We the average citizens are totally crapped by what the do-gooder government has done over time in this nation..

Ha, don't get me started and thank you for helping me make my point. You are correct. We are about to be screwed AGAIN by the same entity that has been screwing us all along.
What causes people to vote against their own best interests?

why are so many of them going into politics if not to become govt employees?

The Pauls for instance.
And one of my doctors has run for 2 different offices so far.
Once politicians in various offices, then they begin to change the game and the government from within, just like Barack Obama and his huge specific group/crowd has been doing lately.

My point is that many doctors want to work for the government.

Whaaaaa?

I often thought that the government should have a school like the military acadamys to train doctors, nurses, hospital staff, research and so forth. If we can create schools to kill and maim, whey not a school to treat and cure? As the military acadamys require a payback in service for their education, the medical scholarships would require a payback in medical service. Imagine if America had put into medical research just the money it spent for Vietnam Iraq and Afghanistan perhaps we would have some cures for cancer and other diseases that are far more fearful than Iraqis invading America.
Yeah and it could have been that we would be working for a foriegn government if we had not took the fight to them first, especially in world war two.. The other skirmishes abroad since the big wars, just served as for instances if you mess with freedom loving people then look out, because we love freedom no matter where it is in the world, so becareful because you might just end up on the wrong end of a gun, trying to make your point for communism against what was back then oppressed freedom lovers who had America come to help for those who wanted to be free also.

Sadly it didnot work out for all we had set out to help, but at least we didnot abandon the cause of freedom in our motives, or at least until we saw that it was a lost cause by those who began to capitulate/fall under the pressures of a communist regime style of thinking and attacks, who were desperate to keep these partitions as communist sectors no matter what the people had wanted otherwise. They can never say that we didn't try and die for them, when we did so bravely and sacrificially in these wars that have been fought.
The bottom line is military adventures like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan serve no interests other than those of the Military Industrial Complex, miscellaneous war profiteers and the corrupt politicians who facilitate such interests. Your rather naive and starry-eyed notion that sending our troops off to kill and die in such debacles has, or can, in any way advance the cause of freedom elsewhere in the world is plainly invalid as made evident by the gross and persistent failures of these doomed endeavors. They do no good and invariably make things worse. To expect anything different is pathetically futile.

Regent is right. If the amount of treasure wasted in those military debacles had been applied to promoting medical advances it is likely that life-expectancy in America would by now be extended to 100+ and all types of cancer would be cured by a few injections. Also our crumbling infrastructure would be fully repaired, college educations would be tuition-free, taxes would held to acceptable levels, and we wouldn't have cities like Detroit and Camden in America.

Because that is how much treasure we've wasted in those phony "wars for freedom."

No problem. Maybe they will like working at WalMart better. We will just bring more in from India and the Philipines. That is all I have been seeing last few years anyway and they are good. American doctors are the reason our healthcare system is so costly. One 10 minute routine office visit cost Medicare $350. That is a crime.
Hell we brought in 20 million illegal aliens to do the jobs Americans will not do. We can do the same and bring in foreign doctors that will not do the job american doctors will not do.
The surgeon who performed my colon (cancer) resectioning in 1997 was Dr. Mehadevan Krishnan, an Indian. His skill precluded the projected possible need for colostomy.

My present primary physician is Dr. Manjula Thopcherla who speaks English with a heavy Indian accent but is respected by dozens of neigbors in my retirement community who recommended her to me. She is an excellent physician.

I'm seeing more and more foreign MDs, mostly Indians, and I'm hearing nothing but good things about them. When ACA becomes an adopted reality it will create the need for many more physicians here in the U.S. That need will be filled by foreigners and the effect will be a change in attitude, disposition and policies of the existing practice of Medicine in the U.S.

As I posted earlier no problem import more doctors, they are a commodity just like many other things.
Just like any lower level worker they can be replaced.

Nice to see the right wingers supporting the doctors union like activities though :)

Unbelievable, just. . . .unbelievable.:confused:

Your rather naive and starry-eyed notion that sending our troops off to kill and die in such debacles has, or can, in any way advance the cause of freedom elsewhere in the world is plainly invalid as made evident by the gross and persistent failures of these doomed endeavors. They do no good and invariably make things worse. To expect anything different is pathetically futile.

And you would say this to those troops for whom I guess you know better than they did about what they were fighting for and why ? Can you actually do this with a straight face, I mean tell a vet that he was fighting in every war since world war two for nothing ? Would these wars had been failures, if we would have had the proper support back here like we should have, instead of being infiltrated with communist in which Mcarthur warned us all about, whom were working the inside while the communist foriegn enemy abroad was working the outside, and all from within the theaters in which we were found fighting against communism in, and this for those who wanted what we had here (FREEDOM), except only that they could destroy it and replace it with their own? Communist infiltration is here and Mcarthur was 100% right about the communist infiltration into America's great halls of power. It is working it's propaghanda on us till this very day in this nation, and it apears to be winning sadly enough.

Last edited:
Your rather naive and starry-eyed notion that sending our troops off to kill and die in such debacles has, or can, in any way advance the cause of freedom elsewhere in the world is plainly invalid as made evident by the gross and persistent failures of these doomed endeavors. They do no good and invariably make things worse. To expect anything different is pathetically futile.

And you would say this to those troops for whom I guess you know better than they did about what they were fighting for and why ? Can you actually do this with a straight face, I mean tell a vet that he was fighting in every war since world war two for nothing ? Would these wars had been failures, if we would have had the proper support back here like we should have, instead of being infiltrated with communist in which Mcarthur warned us all about, whom were working the inside while the communist foriegn enemy abroad was working the outside, and all from within the theaters in which we were found fighting against communism in, and this for those who wanted what we had here (FREEDOM)? Communist infiltration is here and Mcarthur was 100% right about the communist infiltration into America's great halls of power. It is working it's propaghanda on us till this very day in this nation, and it apears to be winning sadly enough.

Yes yes, every person who dissents is obviously a communist...you do realize that communism failed and even the communists know that right?

Maybe its time to choose a new boogy man. Like Cosplayers or something equally as frightening.

And you would say this to those troops for whom I guess you know better than they did about what they were fighting for and why ? Can you actually do this with a straight face, I mean tell a vet that he was fighting in every war since world war two for nothing ? Would these wars had been failures, if we would have had the proper support back here like we should have, instead of being infiltrated with communist in which Mcarthur warned us all about, whom were working the inside while the communist foriegn enemy abroad was working the outside, and all from within the theaters in which we were found fighting against communism in, and this for those who wanted what we had here (FREEDOM)? Communist infiltration is here and Mcarthur was 100% right about the communist infiltration into America's great halls of power. It is working it's propaghanda on us till this very day in this nation, and it apears to be winning sadly enough.

Yes yes, every person who dissents is obviously a communist...you do realize that communism failed and even the communists know that right?

Maybe its time to choose a new boogy man. Like Cosplayers or something equally as frightening.
Many figured the old south had fallen also, but did they ? They (the plantation owners), along with communist thinking occupy the nations corporations as found within the spirit of these two forms of thinking till this day..

Last edited:
Ron and Rand Paul work for the government.
Yep, and they both love it! As they prosper GREATLY for it. They both left the private sector to suck on the government teet.

Ron Paul is a professional candidate from one of my neighboring districts and is generally viewed down here as a kook. Rand still has to make his bones in public life but he should've probably stayed in his prior occupation.
They're both kooks, Rand isn't too far from pops. I'm not yet sure which one is worse, Rand SEEMS to be more sane, just slightly. But that's just for the time being. I have a sinking feeling that he's more kookier. We'll find out soon enough.

And you would say this to those troops for whom I guess you know better than they did about what they were fighting for and why ? Can you actually do this with a straight face, I mean tell a vet that he was fighting in every war since world war two for nothing ? Would these wars had been failures, if we would have had the proper support back here like we should have, instead of being infiltrated with communist in which Mcarthur warned us all about, whom were working the inside while the communist foriegn enemy abroad was working the outside, and all from within the theaters in which we were found fighting against communism in, and this for those who wanted what we had here (FREEDOM), except only that they could destroy it and replace it with their own? Communist infiltration is here and Mcarthur was 100% right about the communist infiltration into America's great halls of power. It is working it's propaghanda on us till this very day in this nation, and it apears to be winning sadly enough.
What does feelings have to do with facts? It's not about how the troops FEEL you kook.

This post has cemented your place in the nutjob category for good. Enjoy your status. :clap2:

Ron and Rand Paul work for the government.
Yep, and they both love it! As they prosper GREATLY for it. They both left the private sector to suck on the government teet.

Ron Paul is a professional candidate from one of my neighboring districts and is generally viewed down here as a kook. Rand still has to make his bones in public life but he should've probably stayed in his prior occupation.

They're both kooks, Rand isn't too far from pops. I'm not yet sure which one is worse, Rand SEEMS to be more sane, just slightly. But that's just for the time being. I have a sinking feeling that he's more kookier. We'll find out soon enough.

That is not to say we don't love Ron Paul down here, lest someone get the wrong idea. He's the Munchkin you want to put in your pocket to save fom the Wicked Witch of the East.
Terribly nice man but the seeds of his ideas find rocky soil here in Texas.

Many figured the old south had fallen also, but did they ? They (the plantation owners), along with communist thinking occupy the nations corporations as found within the spirit of these two forms of thinking till this day..

Is this some of that the south is gonna rise again craziness?

i often thought that the government should have a school like the military acadamys to train doctors, nurses, hospital staff, research and so forth. If we can create schools to kill and maim, whey not a school to treat and cure? As the military acadamys require a payback in service for their education, the medical scholarships would require a payback in medical service. Imagine if america had put into medical research just the money it spent for vietnam iraq and afghanistan perhaps we would have some cures for cancer and other diseases that are far more fearful than iraqis invading america.

ushus

Forum List

Back