Doctors Quitting - Wonderful

No problem. Maybe they will like working at WalMart better. We will just bring more in from India and the Philipines. That is all I have been seeing last few years anyway and they are good. American doctors are the reason our healthcare system is so costly. One 10 minute routine office visit cost Medicare $350. That is a crime.
Hell we brought in 20 million illegal aliens to do the jobs Americans will not do. We can do the same and bring in foreign doctors that will not do the job american doctors will not do.

Last edited:
Every Doctor I know, that still practices, feels strongly that without liability reform the beneficiaries will remain that of unscrupulous lawyers. None addressed the financial implications as it concerned their personal financial well being. Those in research and medical technology have indicated that the current health care bill will have a negative impact on their ability to develop and bring to market new products and equipment. As for the standard and quality of medical care, several voiced concern as to quality of care resulting from institutions inability to remain financially solvent. All agreed that the move toward personalized heath care providers, private hospitals and clinics, independent of insurance restraints, will become popular for those with the financial means to do so.

Yup, they hate all the paperwork involved with insurance companies. They would rather see a one payer system to make things easier, so they could devote their time to being doctors rather than filling out so much paperwork.

Do you really think that all doctors want to be government employees and pull a salary at whatever the government thinks they should make?

Then they are cowards, and never really were their for the American people after all huh? So they were just in it for the money eh (as in the past tense) ?

Probably are the ones who were crooking the system for ever and a day now (wow 83%) must be the idiot ignorant clique sheep doctor followers who will follow the crooks out (just as a thrid of the angels followed Satan out of Heaven or were kicked out), so once The Afforable Care Act takes hold, it's lets get out while we can eh, because the taking will soon be over by those who are guilty in this way ?

Yup, they hate all the paperwork involved with insurance companies. They would rather see a one payer system to make things easier, so they could devote their time to being doctors rather than filling out so much paperwork.

Do you really think that all doctors want to be government employees and pull a salary at whatever the government thinks they should make?

Take it or leave it or leave the country or leave the country and practive else where or go back to school.:eusa_whistle:
They are not worth the time anyway. I have doctors that don't take the time to know who you are except by number. Foreign doctors are much better.

No problem. Maybe they will like working at WalMart better. We will just bring more in from India and the Philipines. That is all I have been seeing last few years anyway and they are good. American doctors are the reason our healthcare system is so costly. One 10 minute routine office visit cost Medicare $350. That is a crime.
Hell we brought in 20 million illegal aliens to do the jobs Americans will not do. We can do the same and bring in foreign doctors that will not do the job american doctors will not do.

It could be argued the reason office visits are so expensive is because of the price of malpractice insurance lawsuits brought by an extremely litigious society at the behest of their equally greedy lawyers. Wouldn't that have been a good place to start with HC reform? And shouldn't it be noted Phillipino and Indian doctors will be sued as vigorously as their American counterparts??

Last edited:
Then they are cowards, and never really were their for the American people after all huh? So they were just in it for the money eh (as in the past tense) ?

Probably are the ones who were crooking the system for ever and a day now (wow 83%) must be the idiot ignorant clique sheep doctor followers who will follow the crooks out (just as a thrid of the angels followed Satan out of Heaven or were kicked out), so once The Afforable Care Act takes hold, it's lets get out while we can eh, because the taking will soon be over by those who are guilty in this way ?

Best doctor I have ever had were those working in country clinics to pay off their loans and were on salary.

Sadly you are probably right, but that doesn't make it right for America in response to..

Take it or leave it or leave the country or leave the country and practive else where or go back to school.:eusa_whistle:
They are not worth the time anyway. I have doctors that don't take the time to know who you are except by number. Foreign doctors are much better.

why are so many of them going into politics if not to become govt employees?

The Pauls for instance.
And one of my doctors has run for 2 different offices so far.

The surgeon who performed my colon (cancer) resectioning in 1997 was Dr. Mehadevan Krishnan, an Indian. His skill precluded the projected possible need for colostomy.

My present primary physician is Dr. Manjula Thopcherla who speaks English with a heavy Indian accent but is respected by dozens of neigbors in my retirement community who recommended her to me. She is an excellent physician.

I'm seeing more and more foreign MDs, mostly Indians, and I'm hearing nothing but good things about them. When ACA becomes an adopted reality it will create the need for many more physicians here in the U.S. That need will be filled by foreigners and the effect will be a change in attitude, disposition and policies of the existing practice of Medicine in the U.S.

It could be argued the reason office visits are so expensive is because of the price of malpractice insurance lawsuits brought by an extremely litigious society at the behest of their equally greedy lawyers. Wouldn't that have been a good place to start with HC reform? And shouldn't it be noted Phillipino and Indian doctors will be sued as vigorously as their American counterparts??
Who created this litigous society, the government did...Now the government is going to fix it ? LOL

We the average citizens are totally crapped by what the do-gooder government has done over time in this nation..

I often thought that the government should have a school like the military acadamys to train doctors, nurses, hospital staff, research and so forth. If we can create schools to kill and maim, whey not a school to treat and cure? As the military acadamys require a payback in service for their education, the medical scholarships would require a payback in medical service. Imagine if America had put into medical research just the money it spent for Vietnam Iraq and Afghanistan perhaps we would have some cures for cancer and other diseases that are far more fearful than Iraqis invading America.

The surgeon who performed my colon (cancer) resectioning in 1997 was Dr. Mehadevan Krishnan, an Indian. His skill precluded the projected possible need for colostomy.

My present primary physician is Dr. Manjula Thopcherla who speaks English with a heavy Indian accent but is respected by dozens of neigbors in my retirement community who recommended her to me. She is an excellent physician.

I'm seeing more and more foreign MDs, mostly Indians, and I'm hearing nothing but good things about them. When ACA becomes an adopted reality it will create the need for many more physicians here in the U.S. That need will be filled by foreigners and the effect will be a change in attitude, disposition and policies of the existing practice of Medicine in the U.S.

As I posted earlier no problem import more doctors, they are a commodity just like many other things.
Just like any lower level worker they can be replaced.

Nice to see the right wingers supporting the doctors union like activities though :)

The Pauls for instance.
Once politicians in various offices, then they begin to change the game and the government from within, just like Barack Obama and his huge specific group/crowd has been doing lately.

The Pauls for instance.
Once politicians in various offices, then they begin to change the game and the government from within, just like Barack Obama and his huge specific group/crowd has been doing lately.

My point is that many doctors want to work for the government.

Doctors Inc.
As Physicians’ Jobs Change, So Do Their PoliticsBy GARDINER HARRIS
Published: May 30, 2011
AUGUSTA, Me. — With Republicans in complete control of Maine’s state government for the first time since 1962, State Senator Lois A. Snowe-Mello offered a bill in February to limit doctors’ liability that she was sure the powerful doctors’ lobby would cheer. Instead, it asked her to shelve the measure.
“It was like a slap in the face,” said Ms. Snowe-Mello, who describes herself as a conservative Republican. “The doctors in this state are increasingly going left.”

~
Doctors were once overwhelmingly male and usually owned their own practices. They generally favored lower taxes and regularly fought lawyers to restrict patient lawsuits. Ronald Reagan came to national political prominence in part by railing against “socialized medicine” on doctors’ behalf.

But doctors are changing. They are abandoning their own practices and taking salaried jobs in hospitals, particularly in the North, but increasingly in the South as well. Half of all younger doctors are women, and that share is likely to grow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/30/health/policy/30docs.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited:
My doctor is a woman, Dr. Jacques from Trinidad. She doesn't accept insurance. She has fee for service so a Dr. visit is $50.00 flat, including lab fees. Because she doesn't accept insurance, she doesn't have a secretary to process insurance forms, doesn't pay work comp or provide insurance for that unnecessary employee.

What I have noticed about doctors from India is that they won't play the same game American doctors do. Sue one and they will slap a countersuit faster than you can say "litigation". Foreign doctors are the pioneers in the AntiSLAPP lawsuit industry.

Under communism everyone will be a government worker. All doctors, hospitals, nurses, will all work for the government and get whatever salary the government sees fit. The government will also own all the stores and regulate what's on the shelves as well as the prices. The stockers and sales clerks will all be government employees. It will be utopia, the true worker's paradise.

Forum List

Back