Doctor's or Master's Thesis about 9/11?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Given the "truther's" propensity to simply call you names or draw funny diagrams when asked questions or asked to present evidence; I was curious if there had been, to you guy's knowledge, any University Doctoral or Masters thesis (I don't know the plural of the word) written supporting the "truther" agenda?

I really doubt someone would dick around with their grades to the extent to try to prove something that is so fucked-in-the-head but I would like to read such a paper and see what a "truther" does when she can't use expletives, must stay on topic, can't dodge Mt. Rushmore sized piles of contrary evidence, has to stay away from smilies, doesn't have 9/11 WAIJ yelling "yeah buddy" and actually has to quote sources that have a shred of credibility?

Can someone point me in the direction of one of these documents?

Hi Candy:

Given the "truther's" propensity to simply call you names or draw funny diagrams when asked questions or asked to present evidence; I was curious if there had been, to you guy's knowledge, any University Doctoral or Masters thesis (I don't know the plural of the word) written supporting the "truther" agenda?

This is a picture of the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville, PA:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is Official Govt Documentation for a crashed 100-ton Jetliner that is in reality an EMPTY HOLE.

crater-stahl.jpg

All of the pictures show the same EMPTY HOLE, because this hole was created 'before' the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (Open Up Your Eyes Already).

17-93.jpg

I can show you many pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE . . .

02766a20.jpg

. . . but you choose to remain in 911Truth DENIAL! If you will not believe your own eyes, then asking for a thesis paper (heh) from a scholar is effort thrown after complete FOOLISHNESS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]Wake The Hell Up Already . . .[/ame]

. . . and stop being a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE (#7)!

Indenial2.jpg

DUPES!!!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Candy:

This is a picture of the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville, PA:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is Official Govt Documentation for a crashed 100-ton Jetliner that is in reality an EMPTY HOLE.

crater-stahl.jpg

All of the pictures show the same EMPTY HOLE, because this hole was created 'before' the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken on April 20, 1994 (Open Up Your Eyes Already).

17-93.jpg

I can show you many pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE . . .

02766a20.jpg

. . . but you choose to remain in 911Truth DENIAL! If you will not believe your own eyes, then asking for a thesis paper (heh) from a scholar is effort thrown after complete FOOLISHNESS.

Wake The Hell Up Already . . .

. . . and stop being a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE (#7)!

Indenial2.jpg

DUPES!!!

GL,

Terral

Those are the ones I was talking about in the OP (I disabled the pics not to promote this ditz's agenda); is there any truther who was a candidate for a Masters or Ph. D who pinned their candidacy on a thesis? I'm guessing no but I would love to read the writings of someone who sanely lays out a position and actually supplies arugments and facts to support their theory while sanely laying out an opposing viewpoint to the Mt. Rushmore sized stack of evidence to the contrary.

I assume it never happened but I would love to see a .pdf of a paper written simply to lay out facts and not simply to gain attention. I am of the belief that nearly 100% of the idiots who believe there was an inside job on 9/11 involving the US Government are simple attention whores; nothing else explains it except extreme mental illness.

Herbert J. Hoffman, MA, PhD – Former Chief Mental Health Coordinator and Director of Manpower Development and Training, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health. Retired Clinical Psychologist. In his 40-year career, Dr. Hoffman held several academic and senior professional positions, including; Lecturer (Psychology), Boston University. Lecturer on Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education. Assistant Professor of Research, Heller Graduate School for Advanced Studies in Social Welfare, Brandeis University. Founder and Faculty Member, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology. Executive Director, Brookline (MA) Mental Health Association. Veteran, U.S. Army.
Statement in support of Medical Professionals petition for Reinvestigation of 9/11:

"I have been following the 9/11 "story" for over 7 years. The most significant impediment for citizens even considering that the U.S. government is in some way complicit is the unwillingness to entertain that possibility. The fact that the government and the 9/11 Commission Report could not/would not address certain questions raised by the Jersey Girls, scientists, pilots etc., questions which would seem to have easily available factual responses, strongly suggests "cover up."

I refer to such items as: release of the Pentagon and other videos of the Pentagon crash; explanation of the debris scatter at the PA "crash" site; explanation of how these obviously "hijacked" airliners were not intercepted in a timely fashion -- especially the one in DC; a more evidence-based, scientific explanation of the fall of the twin towers and Building 7.

The failure to produce this information/evidence, along with much more, can only lead to one conclusion: THERE IS A COVER UP. There is much data to strongly suggest who and what are being protected and shielded by this cover up. Hopefully a sufficient number of citizens will shed their denial and demand answers and explanations from our nations leaders."

Member: Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"As medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents. We join with other organizations of professionals, such as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, and millions of individual citizens in demanding a thorough, impartial, open and transparent reinvestigation of the terrorist acts of 9/11."

Signatory: War Is Illegal Petition 12/07, which states:

"Against a background of escalating ecological crises, and the fact that large parts of the world´s population are being exposed to extreme poverty, inhuman working conditions and increasing social tensions, the annual global military expenditure has risen to more than 1,000 billion dollars.

The military-industrial complex of just a few G8 countries is responsible for the overwhelming part of this spending, causing incalculable social and ecological consequences.

Unequal distribution of global resources, increasingly controlled by large multinational companies, global debt policy and unfair international trading practices ultimately could not be maintained without military security. In many countries the military is used to repress critical opposition.

The terror attacks of September 11, 2001 are increasingly used to justify systematic surveillance and the dismantling of constitutional rights. [Bold added for emphasis by Editor of this website.] Even European countries have helped to establish Guantanomo-like secret prisons, where torture in all probability takes place.

Iraq was attacked based on falsified evidence causing the death of hundreds of thousands of people, widespread destruction, destabilization and contamination with cancer-causing depleted uranium munitions.

Now plans to attack Iran and the possibility of a new World War have been made public, meeting resistance even from moderate elements within the military due to the unforeseeable consequences.

Faced with the choice between a war, that according to some western leaders, will last for many years or a possible peaceful transformation we support the following demands: ...

International investigation of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks. They are used as the central justification for the "War on Terror", but well documented evidence shows that the official explanation of 9/11 cannot be correct. International personalities in science, politics, and culture, including high-ranking military veterans, have called for a new investigation." [Bold added for emphasis by Editor of this website.] The full text of the petition is available at war-is-illegal.org - Impeachment - Bush, Cheney, Military withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Official Explanation a “Fraud”

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD

One of America’s most prominent scientists, Dr. Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geosciences, University of Massachusetts - Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983 and served as Chairman of the Academy’s Space Science Board Committee on Planetary Biology and Chemical Evolution. In 1999, President Bill Clinton presented Dr. Margulis with the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, "for her outstanding contributions to understanding of the development, structure, and evolution of living things, for inspiring new research in the biological, climatological, geological and planetary sciences, and for her extraordinary abilities as a teacher and communicator of science to the public."

In her statement on PatriotsQuestion911.com, Dr. Margulis referred to 9/11 as “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”. She compared 9/11 to several self-inflicted attacks that had been used in the past to arouse people’s fear and hatred and justify war, including the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, the Reichstag Fire, and Operation Himmler, which Germany used to justify the invasion of Poland, the trigger for World War II.

In her statement, Dr. Margulis cites “the research and clear writing by David Ray Griffin in his fabulous books about 9/11” as a useful source of information and analysis of problems with the official account of 9/11. She specifically lauded The New Pearl Harbor and The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, “which provides overwhelming evidence that the official story is contradictory, incomplete, and unbelievable.”
Internationally acclaimed for her ground-breaking scientific work, Dr. Margulis is an elected member of The World Academy of Art and Science, an organization of 500 of the world’s leading thinkers, chosen for eminence in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities. And in 2006, she was selected as one of “The 20th Century's 100 Most Important Inspirational Leaders” by the editors of Resurgence magazine.

Dr. Margulis’ full statement can be read at PatriotsQuestion911.com. More information about Dr. Margulis’ career can be found at Sciencewriters.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

ya well cornwhore sez yer mental or seeking attention so..consider yer self debunked..checkmate bitch !

i belive the question was simple.....

is there a phd candidate that wrote their paper on this topic.....and can you provide a link....

the response should be easy....yes their name is......and here is the link to their paper....

or.

no...i don't know of one....

Hi Manu:

is there a phd candidate that wrote their paper on this topic.....and can you provide a link....

the response should be easy....yes their name is......and here is the link to their paper....

or.

My reply (link) answers the question perfectly. If a thinking human being cannot tell the difference between an EMPTY HOLE (Govt Photograph) and a real crashed 100-Ton Jetliner (pic and pic and pic), then the same thinking human being has no mental faculties capable of understanding one thing about any thesis paper from any phd candidate. Right? Of course (#7) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988. Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Bio: David L Griscom PhD Physicist bio

Ummm yeah ok. Then Explain this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkivdEGph9A&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

The "No Wreckage" theory for flight 93 has been debunked.

Have a nice day

Hi Manu:

or.

My reply (link) answers the question perfectly. If a thinking human being cannot tell the difference between an EMPTY HOLE (Govt Photograph) and a real crashed 100-Ton Jetliner (pic and pic and pic), then the same thinking human being has no mental faculties capable of understanding one thing about any thesis paper from any phd candidate. Right? Of course (#7) . . .

GL,

Terral

sorry you neither provide the name of the candidate nor a link to their thesis.....

and all an empty hole means is that whatever caused it is no longer there....

YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: 95% of United 93 found

Have a nice day

lol...there are many conflicting eyewitness accounts and show me an official document and evidence that 95% of the wreckage was recovered and explain how they got dna samples for all the passengers and them matched it in that wreckage ..provide a map showing exactly where the debris was found in relation to the crater....what a joke...

Have a nice day

lol...there are many conflicting eyewitness accounts and show me an official document and evidence that 95% of the wreckage was recovered and explain how they got dna samples for all the passengers and them matched it in that wreckage ..provide a map showing exactly where the debris was found in relation to the crater....what a joke...

prove no wreckage was recovered.....prove no dna samples were matched.....the absence of a map does not prove the absence of the event claimed....

found a link to that thesis yet...

Last edited:

Have a nice day

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjaN8NqN8CE[/ame]

Last edited:
What I want to know is why are Troofers obsessed by 9/11? They post virtually nothing besides conspiracy theories.
oh no, they also post OTHER conspiracy theories
you yourself have documented many of them ;)

Forum List

Back