Doctors growing sick of fatasses

I went to purchase a package of ham at Walmart today and the "use by" date on it was March 30.
I would have told them so they could pull it from the shelf. I won't buy meat from Wally World anymore unless it's a prepackaged name brand. I bought some pork and chicken one day. Both tasted wierd, especially the pork. I gave it to my dogs. A few days later I heard Wally World is DNA testing their meats from China because they discovered some donkey meat. :eek:
My sister's neighbor works at a podiatrist's office. She said since the ACA kicked in, they're getting an inordinate amount of overweight folks making appointments for pedicures, massages, treatments, etc. One gal who comes in always insists on "the works".

Then the other day this really big guy came in and said he wanted them to wash his feet and cut his toenails. :lol:
Are you saying they want insurance to pay for it?

I went to purchase a package of ham at Walmart today and the "use by" date on it was March 30.
I would have told them so they could pull it from the shelf. I won't buy meat from Wally World anymore unless it's a prepackaged name brand. I bought some pork and chicken one day. Both tasted wierd, especially the pork. I gave it to my dogs. A few days later I heard Wally World is DNA testing their meats from China because they discovered some donkey meat. :eek:
My sister's neighbor works at a podiatrist's office. She said since the ACA kicked in, they're getting an inordinate amount of overweight folks making appointments for pedicures, massages, treatments, etc. One gal who comes in always insists on "the works".

Then the other day this really big guy came in and said he wanted them to wash his feet and cut his toenails. :lol:

I'm saying that insurance does pay for it. BTW they told the foot washer to get lost LOL.

Iceweasel, I didn't have time to bother with it. But I cared enough to circle the date so someone else wouldn't buy that package. I mean, I made a big ink-circley mess on the front of the package, no one could miss it. (By the way 'circley' is not a word, I just made it up.)

I kinow what you mean about Walmart meat. I have not been pleased with the quality. The older I get the less I like meat, anyway, so if the quality is questionable it really turns me off.

Forum List

Back