Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is not the point. The point is that you lied when you said they were there to testify before Congress.
They did testify in front of congress.. are you retarted? There is video of them on capital hill, do you know it’s on Capitol Hill the halls of Congress.. helllllllooooo mcflyyyy Lol
You're lying again. They were not in front of Congress; they were in front of tbe Supreme Court building.

You're a pathological liar. :eusa_liar:
Lol they were facing congress lol the back ground was the SC LOL hahahha hahah
LOL

If you face DC from your home in Russia, you too will be facing our Congress.

Well democrats ignored them ..
Huh? What about Republicans? You do know there are lots of them in Congress too, don'tcha?

.. like they do everything else, why they cant win elections

No matter how many times you repeat that, it will never be true. All you do is expose to the forum just how mentally retarded you are.

Republicans believe them trump actually promoted them. Until democrats silenced them..

View attachment 373984
Then why didn't Congressional Republicans call them in to testify?

:abgg2q.jpg:
republicans testify every day, it’s democrats that refuse to hear it

And people are on Capital Hill every day, but do not testify before Congress.
Do they have information of life saving drugs!? Mic drop walks away with swag
No, they don't. That's why Don Jr's Twitter account was suspended. That's why their video was taken off of Twitter and Facebook. That's why their new website was shut down. Just because you're easily duped doesn't mean others are.
Look at you promoting fascism and communism tactics.. 1984 your fav movie? Haha
LOL

Nope, it's neither fascism nor communism. It's capitalism. It's private businesses calling the shots.

Dayum, are you ever ignorant.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Two private businesses that call them selves the public square shutting down main stream American dialog is no capitalism its called controlling millions of ppls speech.. it’s quite concerning to liberals and conservatives
Dumbfuck, they shut nothing down beyond the limits of their own respective domain. Exactly how crazy are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
They did NOT testify before Congress
Yes democrats don’t want to listen.
They were never going to testify before Congress.

Even they didn't claim they were going to testify before Congress.
quote?

mic drop
Name the Congressional Republican who called them in to testify...
They did they shared the testimony to there district via social media
But not in front of the Congress. You lied again.

They are congress lol what are you smoking ..
They weren't even on Capital building grounds.

You lie because you're a pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

No, that is not the point. The point is that you lied when you said they were there to testify before Congress.
They did testify in front of congress.. are you retarted? There is video of them on capital hill, do you know it’s on Capitol Hill the halls of Congress.. helllllllooooo mcflyyyy Lol

LMAO!!!

So now you are claiming that when you said they were there to testify in front of Congress, you meant that they were there to testify in front of the building that Congress works in?? LMAO!! Oh that is rich! You really will say anything rather than admit you were wrong or that you lied.

By the way, they didn't testify. They gave a press conference.
They gave testimony on the drug working .. democrats could have said ok come in swear on oath and say this.. but they won’t, because it saves lives and ppl dying makes trump look bad.. MANDATE HC! Now! Not masks
Not before Congress, they didn't.

You lie because you're a pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

LMAO!!!

So now you are claiming that when you said they were there to testify in front of Congress, you meant that they were there to testify in front of the building that Congress works in?? LMAO!! Oh that is rich! You really will say anything rather than admit you were wrong or that you lied.

They gave testimony on the drug working .. democrats could have said ok come in swear on oath and say this.. but they won’t, because it saves lives and ppl dying makes trump look bad.. MANDATE HC! Now! Not masks

6 doctors, some of whom have very questionable backgrounds, do not mandate health policies for an entire nation.
But you listen to Dr. Fauci one doctor I prefer many that actually work with patients
They are agreeing with dr. Fauci who said hydroxychloroquine works.

Mic drop
That was only tested in monkeys like you, not in humans. And that was not for COVID-19.

Try this link, Einstein: Fauci could very well have known about hcq in 2005, because it was also being used against HIV-1 (see snake meat thread).

Try this link, Einstein: Fauci could very well have known about hcq in 2005, because it was also being used against HIV-1 (see snake meat thread).
LOL

You posted no link.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You're lying again. They were not in front of Congress; they were in front of tbe Supreme Court building.

Lol they were facing congress lol the back ground was the SC LOL hahahha hahah
LOL

If you face DC from your home in Russia, you too will be facing our Congress.

Yea and democrats would still ignore facts that save lives

Post # 1,721: What is the source of your claim that (all [italics]) the RCT's were negative? What's suspicious with that claim, taking the random Iacoviello study as an example, LI continues:

'LI: ' "Exposure to a drug capable of inducing longer QT intervals does not always lead to delayed ventricular repolarization, and the onset of serious complications in patients whose QT interval has been acquired for a long time seems to be a rare occurrence." '

In post # 125 of the following webpage, we mentioned procyanidins and one source is hawthorn:

In post # 688 of the snake meat thread, we also mentioned it:
Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

In the above posts, the reader can see the ambiguity that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine causes for cardiac issues, though with a rhythm stabilizer such as hawthorn....talk about a random way to dismiss a natural medicine! One dose?!! An insult to medical intelligence:

'....The primary endpoint was the change in corrected (Fridericia) QT intervals (QTc I) at 4 hr and 6hr....In conclusion, a single dose of oral hawthorn had no effect on electrocardiographic parameters in healthy volunteers.'

No study in the world has yet addressed the issue of prolonged procyanidin use in conjunction with hcq treatment for COVID-19, though sequelae of this infection would call for it as well as newly-acquired patients. Are procyanidins antiviral or not?
I’d suggest you consider using the quote function for ease of communication.

The major RCT here was ORCHID. Ended early due to lack of benefit. In the UK it was RECOVERY. Same story. SOLIDARITY is the international trial (little foggier on those details) that I think was also stopped.

The trials were negative.

LMAO!!!

6 doctors, some of whom have very questionable backgrounds, do not mandate health policies for an entire nation.
But you listen to Dr. Fauci one doctor I prefer many that actually work with patients

Mic drop
That was only tested in monkeys like you, not in humans. And that was not for COVID-19.
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
Republicans did you forget?
Which black Republican did I call a monkey?
All of them
You poor, liar, you can't quote me ever calling any black Republican a monkey since I never did.

Aren’t you a white democrat?

MOD EDIT - this post was warned for trolling. Do not reply to it.

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them
You poor, liar, you can't quote me ever calling any black Republican a monkey since I never did.

Oh hell, just tell him he is a white democrat. You bothered with verifying before.

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Oh hell, just tell him he is a white democrat. You bothered with verifying before.
Pom

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

They still reward you for number of posts, with no care for content? Lots of "Huh" and "Cool Story" posts?

I don't see it listed when you click on Members.

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

They still reward you for number of posts, with no care for content? Lots of "Huh" and "Cool Story" posts?

Jealous?

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

Jealous?

Of an imaginary reward for posting of nonsense? Not even a little bit.

MOD EDIT - This post has been warned for participating in derailment. When the OP is derailing his own thread - please don't respond just report it.

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

Jealous?

Cool story

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

Jealous?

Cool story

Huh?

LMAO!!!

Mic drop
Another racist comment
LOLOL

What race are monkeys?
It’s what you call black
All of them

Pom

BTW, on the Members page the listing for "Most Messages" has the top 20 posters for the forum.

Your name is not on that list. So unless they are hiding your "POM" award, it no longer exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back