Doctor loses license for assisted suicide

Who said they were suffering from depression???
I don't know about y'all, but I don't plan to reach 87 or 90 years old...hell, not even 75. No way do I want to be stuffed into a state run old folks home with strangers wiping my ass. I ain't depressed either. Just don't wanna live like that, thankyouverymuch.

I won't rely on a doc, though. I'll do it myself without any help.
I agree completely!

Since my wife died in 1985 I've become so accustomed to living alone the thought of a nursing home is anathema to me. I can deal with a home-care worker coming in 3 - 4 days a week to dust and clean, etc., and groceries can be delivered.

But when I'm no longer able to take care of myself it's time for the big sleep.

well so far, every leftist is ok that this evil man killed a person with depression instead of getting them help

yea, you guys aren't evil to the fucking core

She was 87 and it wasn't getting any better. It was getting worse.

What kind of help did you think she needed at 87?

When people retire they are at risk for depression and have an increase in anxiety because it is, often, considered one of the last stages. At 87 you have probably watched your family members, partner and friends die. Those that are remaining may have debilitating diseases or dementia. In fact, you have probably spent the last 37 years watching this occur.

What are you going to say? Take the 9:00 senior aerobics class because as a 35 year old punk ass therapist that hasn't even begun to face these types of transitions I feel it is in your best interest to get out a little more and have some exercise and meet other people? At some point you are going to die and I want to help you make that transition? On top of the medication that you have to take for physical problems, have some Wellbutrin? Well, thanks for the chat, our hour is up?

You have to allow for people to steer their own course. You have to at least make an attempt to walk a mile in someone's shoes. You can't treat these people like children.

Last edited:
We're humane enough to do it for our dogs, we should at least extend that option to ourselves.

You own your own body. No one has the right to take that fact away from you.

An unborn human being inside of a woman's body is not her body. Fact.

The fertilized embryo attaches to the uterus in order to become a fetus. Without that attachment it will never develop into a human being. The placenta provides oxygen and nutrients enabling the fetus to grow. Without the placenta the fetus won't survive.

The fetus is part of the woman's body up to the moment of giving birth. It is entirely dependent upon her to survive. The fetus could not survive on it's own in the first 2 semesters any more than your kidney could survive if it was removed from your body.

None of what you posted negates my post.

Your drowning in denial doesn't negate the facts that I provided.

???

An unborn human being IS a separate being from the mother. Too bad if you don't like it, it's a fact.

well so far, every leftist is ok that this evil man killed a person with depression instead of getting them help

When people retire they are at risk for depression and have an increase in anxiety because it is, often, considered one of the last stages. At 87 you have probably watched your family members, partner and friends die. Those that are remaining may have debilitating diseases or dementia. In fact, you have probably spent the last 37 years watching this occur.

What are you going to say? Take the 9:00 senior aerobics class because as a 35 year old punk ass therapist that hasn't even begun to face these types of transitions I feel it is in your best interest to get out a little more and have some exercise and meet other people? At some point you are going to die and I want to help you make that transition? On top of the medication that you have to take for physical problems, have some Wellbutrin? Well, thanks for the chat, our hour is up?

You have to allow for people to steer their own course. You have to at least make an attempt to walk a mile in someone's shoes. You can't treat these people like children.
so it's ok to murder old people just b/c they are old and you think life sucks for old people.

like I said, leftist are some evil fucking degenerates.

The fertilized embryo attaches to the uterus in order to become a fetus. Without that attachment it will never develop into a human being. The placenta provides oxygen and nutrients enabling the fetus to grow. Without the placenta the fetus won't survive.

The fetus is part of the woman's body up to the moment of giving birth. It is entirely dependent upon her to survive. The fetus could not survive on it's own in the first 2 semesters any more than your kidney could survive if it was removed from your body.

???

An unborn human being IS a separate being from the mother. Too bad if you don't like it, it's a fact.

Until the fetus is capable of surviving on it's own outside of the uterus it remains a part of the woman's body. That is an irrefutable fact.

so it's ok to murder old people just b/c they are old and you think life sucks for old people.

She wasn't murdered. She committed suicide. I didn't say her life sucked. I didn't say old people's lives sucked. I said at least make an attempt to walk a mile in someone's shoes.

???

Until the fetus is capable of surviving on it's own outside of the uterus it remains a part of the woman's body. That is an irrefutable fact.

It's a separate human being connected to the mother via the umbilical cord for the duration of pregnancy. Abortion kills/ends/terminates that separate human being's life. That you can not understand this is not my problem.

If you want to kill yourself go do it, there are plenty of ways that do not need to involve someone else. How is this hard? Don't want to be kept alive under extraordinary circumstances? Make a damn living will before anything like that happens to you. Problem solved, and no one else need be involved in YOUR decision.

Yes. Science has even found that the separate human being even has its own dna. zomg!

Stop being obtuse. Abortion kills a separate human being. Period.

No.

:lol:
ppl-laughiing.jpg

???

It's a separate human being connected to the mother via the umbilical cord for the duration of pregnancy. Abortion kills/ends/terminates that separate human being's life. That you can not understand this is not my problem.

The fetus remains a part of the woman until birth.

If you want to whine about abortion start your own thread instead of derailing this one.

???

The fetus remains a part of the woman until birth.

If you want to whine about abortion start your own thread instead of derailing this one.

The fetus it its own being attached to the mother via the umbilical cord. Fact. Abortion ends a separate human life. Fact.

Are you new? Stop whining about the thread, they wander all over the place, always do. Don't like it, then don't post.

"Assisted suicide" is a polite legaleze term for murder. A doctor who deliberately pumps a drug into a patient to cause their death is a murderer. Didn't wacky Jack Kevorkian's prison term teach them anything?

She wasn't murdered. She committed suicide. I didn't say her life sucked. I didn't say old people's lives sucked. I said at least make an attempt to walk a mile in someone's shoes.
then why did the doc get arrested for her murder?

Wrong a baby can survive at 16 weeks.

Prove it!
Proven in hospitals all the time.

Wrong a baby can survive at 16 weeks.

Prove it!
Proven in hospitals all the time.

And yet you cannot provide a single link substantiating your utterly bogus claim.

Forum List

Back