Do you watch PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton on MSNBC?

Do you watch PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton on MSNBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
The Reverend Al Sharpton is one of the most controversial people of our time. He is a civil rights activist with progressive ties, but has a lot of baggage from the Tawana Brawley case in the late '80, the Freddy's Fashion Mart, the Trayvon Martin case, and other cases. He has a TV show on MSNBC. Some people say, "No one watches MSNBC". Do you watch the show?

I did for a bit...I did tire quickly of his yelling throught his show.
I guess he had no idea that he was miked and didn't have to scream all the time.
His 30 second spots throught the day on MSNBC are funny...
He has these pearls of wisdom....
For instance...
Until we have peace for all we don't have peace for all.
Or...
Until there is justice for all we don't have justice for all....

He's a joke...

If my getting rid of television could be reduced to a single talking head it would be Al Sharpton. Can't stand him. As Bob Dylan would say, he delivers every sentence as if you just answered the door. Fifty feet away.

The Reverend Al Sharpton is one of the most controversial people of our time. He is a civil rights activist with progressive ties, but has a lot of baggage from the Tawana Brawley case in the late '80, the Freddy's Fashion Mart, the Trayvon Martin case, and other cases. He has a TV show on MSNBC. Some people say, "No one watches MSNBC". Do you watch the show?

no

resist....we...much

Pretty much daily.

Must watch t.v.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I honestly just can't stand his voice. If a speaker's voice and speaking style grates on my ears I wont be listening regardless of whether our philosophies are in sync.

Every now and then I tune the asshole in just to see what his latest b.s. entails.

He does represent NBC news well though and fits right in to their smelly sewer along with the other brainless progressive Barry fluffers.

He doesn't know how to talk normally........all he does is yell. I think he has a hearing problem that he is not aware of. Also, what happened to his body?..........he's a head without a body............

Forum List

Back